Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Hello Boys,: I'm An Ict Consultant/engineer And I'm Looking For A Better Offer. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hello Boys,: I'm An Ict Consultant/engineer And I'm Looking For A Better Offer. (2093 Views)

Urgent Vacancy In An Ict/telecommunication Company / Job Offer And I'm About Going For NYSC: What Do I Do? / NECONDE Recruitment For OML 42(production Engineer And Production Chemist) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Boys,: I'm An Ict Consultant/engineer And I'm Looking For A Better Offer. by yomi911: 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2006
hello guys,,

i'm an ICT consultant/engineer and i'm looking for a better offer.

below are my qualifications and experience, do note i have 8 years cogent experience,, and presently i run my own consulting business, but due to the downturn in the economy i intent going back topaid employment as soon as possible. i'm a 100% hands on practical person.
and i'm damn good in what i do.
do take time to go over my resume thank you.

FREDRICK ENITAN ABAYOMI
Plot 4, Godwill Balogun Close, Olugbo Estate,
Off Gani Animashuan Street, Akowonjo, Lagos.
Tel: 234-802-322-8605 (DL).  234-1-812-1284 (DL)
yomi911@hotmail.com.

SUMMARY

Three years cogent IT experience in Software development, Training, Research and Development.

Four years cogent experience in installing, configuring and managing windows/ internet/ intranet/ extranet systems and networks. 

Designed and deployed LAN /WAN infrastructures for ISPs and corporations using heterogeneous platforms.

Extensive research and development works in information and communication as well as security solutions and applications.

Extensive experience in LAN/ WAN Security.

Extensive experience in broadband and wireless networking solutions.

Extensive experience in VSAT installation, solution and applications, Voice over internet protocol (VOIP) and PABX.

Managed over 150 corporate radio links and Internet servers.

Extensive research works in alternative power supply via solar energy and technologies.

PERSONAL DATA

Date of birth: 10th October 1974.

Nationality: Nigerian.

Sex: Male.

EDUCATION

Bachelor Of Technology (B.Tech) Computer Science (2.2).                                   (1996)
Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology Ogbomosho, Oyo State, Nigeria.               (1990-1996)

WAEC/GCE. ‘O’ LEVEL CERTIFICATE (7distinctions. 1credit).                                 (1989)
Community Grammar School Akowonjo, Lagos.                                    (1984-1989)

CERTIFICATIONS

Microsoft certified professional (MCP)
Networking Essentials.
Implementing And Supporting WINDOWS NT WORKSTATION 4.0
Implementing And Supporting WINDOWS NT SEVER 4.0
Implementing And Supporting WINDOWS NT 4.0 IN THE ENTERPRISE.

PROFESSIONAL SKILLS

Software

Strong practical knowledge of visual programming.

Strong practical knowledge of Visual Basic 6.0; Access; Pascal, java e.t.c

Strong practical knowledge of website designing (using, Ms-Publisher, Ms-FrontPage, Aura line, Flash, Corel draw, Dream weaver, Swish e.t.c); Internet application, e-commerce, Net-Meeting e.t.c

Good Practical knowledge of audio and video streaming.

Excellently proficient in the following operating systems windows’95; windows ’98; windows NT 4.0; windows me; windows 2000; Linux mandrake

Excellent practical knowledge of Microsoft application packages and other user software.

Ability to learn and master software within a short period of time.

Strong practical knowledge of optical and voice recognition systems (e.g. dragon naturally speaking; U are U Pro e.t.c)]

Strong practical knowledge of automated teaching systems (Mimio Digital Meeting assistant)

Excellent practical knowledge of Antivirus Software

Hardware

Strong practical knowledge of hardware installation, configuration, troubleshooting, repairs and maintenance.

In depth experience with Windows `98, windows me, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows XP and TCP-IP suite of protocols.

Sound practical knowledge of system Administration.

Networking

Solid practical knowledge in deployment of tools and solutions that enable the management of device configuration and event based monitoring for routers, hubs, and associated hardware.

Good practical knowledge of IP and routing protocols, layers 1-4 and associated devices, routers, switches and hubs e.t.c

Excellent Practical knowledge of LAN and WAN concepts and topologies.

Excellent practical knowledge of network tools and software necessary for optimum network performance.

Internetworking

Sound knowledge of internetworking technologies

Sound practical knowledge of TCP-IP networking concepts, including network design, sub-netting and security.

In depth experience in configuration of both dial-up and wireless internetworking equipments such as modems, bridges, brouters, radio e.t.c conversant with LUCENT technologies ORINOCO products; HYPERLINK products; SPEEDLAN, DIGITAL WIRELESS, YDI equipments, DECIBEL products e.t.c

Excellent knowledge of broadband and wireless networking solutions.

Sound in project implementation and management.

Excellent knowledge of VSAT installation, solution and applications.

Non Professional Skills

Attention to detail.
Good client interaction skills.
Good interpersonal skills.
Excellent Hands-on approach.
Innovative and creative thinking.
Results oriented.
Ability to work alone without assistance.
Self-motivation.
Process oriented.
Excellent Methodical approach.
Good problem solving skills.

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE

POST SERVICE YEAR EXPERIENCE

FREDERICK CONSULTING LIMITED.                                            June 2003-till date.
10, Idimu Road, Egbeda, Lagos.
Tel: 234-1-812-1284.

Position: Principal Consultant Engineer.

Duties And Responsibilities:

Technical marketing, conduction of demos and development of proposals, cost analysis, project implementation chart e.t.c
Equipments and Site Acquisition.
Project design and implementation/ Project management.
Crises management.
Training, research and development.

PRODIGY INTERNATIONAL.     Mar.2001 - April 2003.
8, Oduduwa Way, G.R.A, Ikeja, Lagos.
Tel: 234-1-493-9655.

Position: Senior Internet - working Engineer.

Plan, design, deploy and maintain several wide area networks using static routing and dynamic routing protocols including cabling.
Design and implementation of VLANS.
Network analysis and performance tuning.
Design and implementation of wireless LAN (WLAN) for various organizations.
Test and implementation of Lucent Wireless Card IEEE 802.11b.
Implementation of wireless network with built in encryption technology.
Setting up base, clients and repeater stations
Testing device drivers and evaluate it’s performance
Implementation of various VSAT technologies such as SCPC, DVB, TDMA and long haul microwave radio links.
Implementation of various microwave radio links connectivity which includes both synchronous and asynchronous radio modems with omni directional and sector antenna where leased lined connectivity was not feasible.
Plan, design, implement and maintain several corporate-wide local area networks and wide area networks.
Build, configure and administer Internet servers-file server, DHCP, SMTP and print server.
Administer servers and networks remotely.
Conduct training regularly on information services and Internet solutions.
Develop system administrative manuals and guide.
Install and upgrade operating systems and third party programs, manage peripheral devices, analyze and fine tune system and network performances, manage user accounts administer file server and prepare and maintain technical documentation.
Troubleshoot problems associated with client applications related to (PC, laptops, modems and communication media), operating systems, and third party software and network communications.
Provide technical support and help desk services to end customers via email and phone.
Managing user accounts, monitoring systems resources, installing and upgrading operating systems and third party software and doing backup/restore.
Conduction of site surveys, setting up point-to-point and point to multipoint wireless radio links.
Installation, support and maintenance of wireless network equipments.
Design and implementation as well as administration of wireless and wired networks.
Crises management and technical support.
Technical marketing.

KES COMPUTER ENGINEERING LIMITED.                                                                    October 2000 - Feb. 2001.
3, Town Planning Way, Silicon Villa, Ilupeju, Lagos.

Position: Head: software Department.                               

General administration of department.
Software development.
Training.
Technical marketing.
Research and Development.

Position: Software Executive.                                                                               July 2000 - September 2000.

Software development.
Training.
Technical marketing.
Research and Development.

COMPUTER AND ALLIED SERVICES NIGERIA LIMITED.                                    June 1998 - Mar. 2000.
Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, Lagos.

Position: System Analyst/ Support Executive.

Software development / installation and hardware installation, configuration, troubleshooting
and maintenance

Networking.

Training.

Marketing.

NYSC (service year): D.O.Olagbemiro and Sons. Nig. Ltd.                                     June 1997 -June 1998.
Terminus Hotel, Jos, Plateau State.

Position: System Engineer.

Software and hardware installation, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance.
Assisting in general accounting functions.

PRE-SERVICE YEAR EXPERIENCE

Industrial Attachment:

Chips, Bits and Bytes Nigeria Ltd.
10B, Toyin Street Ikeja, Lagos.

Position: Trainee Engineer.

Hardware Installation, Upgrading, Troubleshooting, Repairs and Maintenance of systems, Networking.

Datamatics Nigeria Ltd.
1, Akilo Road, Ogba, Lagos.

Position: Trainee Software Executive.

Software installation, system analysis, design and implementation.

Micro-Works Nigeria Ltd.
Ikorodu Express Way, Anthony Bus stop, Lagos.

Position: Trainee Engineer.

Networking, Troubleshooting, Repairs and maintenance of systems.

MAJOR PROJECTS AND RESEARCH WORKS.

FREDERICK CONSULTING LIMITED.

· Nigerian police Air wing command, Ikeja, Lagos: Designed and implemented LAN for voice and data.
· Nigerian police Air wing command, Ikeja, Lagos: Installed and configured VSAT (TDMA) 2.4m dish.
· IPCOM international: Consultancy on ISP setup issues.
· C & A Communications Nigeria Ltd:Installed and configured VSAT (TDMA) 2.4m dish and microwave radio links using AVAYA wireless, HYPERLINK and DECIBEL sector antennae and equipments to connect other branches. Installed and configured Internet gateway, mail server.
· C & A Communications Nigeria Ltd: Designed and implemented LAN for voice and data.
· C & A Communications Nigeria Ltd: Designed, installed and configured 2.4Ghz wireless distribution network for Internet access.
· C & A Communications Nigeria Ltd: Designed, installed and configured audio-visual internet studio
· C & A Communications Nigeria Ltd: Consultancies on VOIP and marketing issues.
· PAKINO Nigeria Ltd: Designed, installed and configured LAN for voice and data.
· PAKINO Nigeria Ltd: Installed and configured VSAT (TDMA) 2.4m dish.

· PAKINO Nigeria Ltd: Designed, installed and configured 2.4Ghz wireless distribution network for Internet access.
· EDUCOM, (ESC Campus Ibadan, Oyo state): Designed, installed and configured 2.4Ghz wireless distribution network.
· EDUCOM, (ESC Campus Ibadan, Oyo state): Designed, installed and configured LAN for voice and data.
· Q4 Technologies Ibadan, Oyo state: Designed, installed and configured LAN for voice and data.
· Installation of so many clients side terminals on dialup, point to multipoint as well as point to point wireless Internet connectivity, using 2.4Ghz and 5.3Ghz microwave radios.
· Research work on solar systems and applications as low cost and reliable alternative power source.

PRODIGY INTERNATIONAL.

· Establishment of wireless Internet link for United Bank For Africa (UBA) marina (from GRA Ikeja to UBA Marina).

· Setting up of repeater station on top of United Bank For Africa (UBA) marina to cover clients in Apapa, marina, Victoria Island and Ikoyi.

· Setting up of repeater station in the premises of VALUECOM Nigeria limited (Adebola street off Adeniran Ogunsanya Surulere, Lagos) to service clients in Surulere, Oshodi, Yaba and Stadium areas. 

· Establishment of wireless Internet link and configuration of mail server for save our soul (SOS) village.

· Establishment of wireless Internet link for JAGAL NIGERIA LIMITED.

· Establishment of wireless Internet link for CHRIST EMBASSY CHURCH.

· Establishment of wireless Internet link for The Redeemed Evangelical Mission (TREM).

· Establishment of wireless Internet link for POF Nigeria limited.

· Establishment of wireless Internet link for PEACE HOTELS Ojodu, Lagos.

· Setting up of PRODIGY INTERNATIONAL branches at Abuja and Port- Harcourt.

KES COMPUTER ENGINEERS LIMITED.

· Implementation of wireless Internet connectivity for KES Computer Engineers Limited.

· Designed and implemented website for KES Computer Engineers Limited.

· Research and development work on automated teaching systems.

· Design and development of stock control system.

· Microsoft office training for 30 field accountants from the FEDERAL INLAND REVENUE.

· Regular basic and advanced Internet and email training to clients.

HOBBIES

· Chess, Studying, Driving, Traveling, Painting, drawing e.t.c.

REFERENCES
· Engr. Felix Ivote.
M.D/CEO, C&A Communications Nigeria Limited.
41/42, Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway,
Agege, Lagos.
Tel: 234-803-226-0904.
· Mr. Ezekiel. D. Zang. (ACP).
Chief Engineer,
Nigerian Police Air-wing Command,
Local International Airport, Ikeja, Lagos.
Tel: 234-803-303-3170.

Re: Hello Boys,: I'm An Ict Consultant/engineer And I'm Looking For A Better Offer. by Chxta(m): 7:25am On Mar 03, 2006
Your CV long o,
Re: Hello Boys,: I'm An Ict Consultant/engineer And I'm Looking For A Better Offer. by Seun(m): 12:34pm On Mar 06, 2006
I hope the minimum salary you require is not that long!
Re: Hello Boys,: I'm An Ict Consultant/engineer And I'm Looking For A Better Offer. by AbujaBoy(m): 12:48pm On Mar 17, 2006
Lolz @ Linux Mandrake experiencez.
Re: Hello Boys,: I'm An Ict Consultant/engineer And I'm Looking For A Better Offer. by km: 7:20pm On Mar 23, 2006
brother which kind better offer u deyfind.get straightto the point a person fit help u. piece of advice hope sayur actual hardcover cv no long like this. what r ur qualifications.
ps hope u know all that u claim to know
smiley
Re: Hello Boys,: I'm An Ict Consultant/engineer And I'm Looking For A Better Offer. by Rhodalyn(f): 7:21pm On Mar 23, 2006
:d :d :d
Re: Hello Boys,: I'm An Ict Consultant/engineer And I'm Looking For A Better Offer. by belarhoi: 4:21pm On Mar 31, 2006
bros u have all it takes to be a succor to upcomers.if all u hjave quoted is genuine.stop searching start giving.
Re: Hello Boys,: I'm An Ict Consultant/engineer And I'm Looking For A Better Offer. by OtubaG: 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2006
Good CV, although long! Can you give me a call i might have a job for you as i am about to setup a Consulting firm in Nigeria to act as the Africa Arm of my compnay in the UK.

My numbers are +44 7766552083, +44 1908 745060, also can you send your cv to info@ajibolaconsulting.com.

Warmest Regards

Otunba 'Yomi Ajibola

(1) (Reply)

NLNG Recruiting Now: Lasting For 6 Weeks. / Tycol Nigeria Limited: Who Knows About Them / GSE Test: Should I Have Done It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.