Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

What Are The Different Types Of Testing That Should Be Performed On An Ios App? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / What Are The Different Types Of Testing That Should Be Performed On An Ios App? (148 Views)

Pdus –know More! (part Six -know The Different Types Of Pdu Sockets) / Artificial Intelligence: Rejuvenating The Different Aspects Of Travel Industry / Imagine Your Car Installed With An Ios App On The Dashboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Different Types Of Testing That Should Be Performed On An Ios App? by isJennifer: 3:10pm On Apr 12, 2023
There are many important types of testing that should be done on an iOS app to make sure its functionality as well as quality. According to me, here are some most important testing that you should know:

Functional testing: This type of testing makes sure that the app is good in every function as it needs to and that all the features are working as expected.
Usability testing: It is the type of testing that aims on the user experience and makes sure that the app is easier to use, intuitive and satisfies every need of its target audience.
Performance testing: It analyses the app’s performance when it comes to speed, stability, response time and satisfies every need of its target audience. Platforms like HeadSpin can help you perform such type of testing easily.
Regression testing: In this type of testing, you can make sure that the changes or updates to the app have not damaged its functionality or features.

So, these are some types of testing that should be performed on an iOS app.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Make My Mac Book 2009 Usable? / Garage Door At Your Doorstep Nationwide 07033992255 / I Need Play Store Console

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.