Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Is Dstv And PHCN Dating Secretly? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Dstv And PHCN Dating Secretly? (325 Views)

Anthony Joshua Flirted With Rita Mahrez, Riyad Mahrez’s Wife Secretly In Club / BREAKING: PHCN Throws Stadium Into Darkness During Semi Final / Is Dstv Showing Barca Espanyol Match? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Dstv And PHCN Dating Secretly? by AustinX(m): 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2023
Dstv and PHCN are yet tell us their relationship, anytime there is a big football match. They always take their light 😡 lipsrsealed cry
Re: Is Dstv And PHCN Dating Secretly? by Orfankwagh(m): 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2023
This is something i have being preaching for more than a decade now,multichoice is the reason nigeria has no power but people are blind to that and that is the reason the company refuses court rulings to step down their prices.
I pray when i become the president of nigeria thats the first thing i will do
Re: Is Dstv And PHCN Dating Secretly? by alpharoyalty: 9:22pm On Apr 12, 2023
I strongly agree with you. As in , why did they choose to take the light since 8pm. Same as yesterday.
Rubbish 😔 angry
Re: Is Dstv And PHCN Dating Secretly? by marveledje(m): 8:52am On Apr 13, 2023
So unfortunate for you but in my area light came on few minutes before 8pm and they took it 30 mins past 10pm...

So ur theory is baseless

(1) (Reply)

NFF Should Beg Olise And Eberechi Eze To Play For Nigeria / Five (5) Sure Reasons Why Arsenal Can Still Win The Premier League / Roberto Firmino: Former Liverpool Striker Mobbed As He Arrives Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.