Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,805 members, 7,824,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

I Need Help With My Real Estate Market Research Please - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need Help With My Real Estate Market Research Please (271 Views)

LASRERA To Hold Second Lagos Real Estate Market Place Conference, Exhibitions / COVID-19 - Effect On Global Real Estate Market / Win Big In Benin Cities Real Estate Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With My Real Estate Market Research Please by 53cur3m0d3(m): 9:20am On Apr 13, 2023
Hello Engineers, Architects, Developers, Valuers and Realtors, I need help.

I've been working on a research project about the luxury property market in Nigeria with focus on properties with smart home automation, Green areas and/or wellness hubs.

I’m currently at my wits end right now as the deadline for collating data is this Saturday and I’m not making any headway at all with my Online Questionnaire.

If you’re an Engineer, Architect, Developer, Valuer or Realtor with experience working on/with such luxury properties and will like to help, pls respond to this message with your Profession so I can email you the link to the appropriate Questionnaire.

This Questionnaire will only take 5 mins of your time.

Thank you so much.

mufutau55, wtkdesigns, kkonsults, n3xt, rotecch77, aventures

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Need Help With My Real Estate Market Research Please by 53cur3m0d3(m): 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2023
cry cry cry cry

I’ll really appreciate every help I can get right now 🙏
Re: I Need Help With My Real Estate Market Research Please by Aventures(m): 9:28pm On Apr 13, 2023
53cur3m0d3:

I've been working on a research project about the luxury property market in Nigeria with focus on properties with smart home automation, Green areas and/or wellness hubs.

I’m currently at my wits end right now as the deadline for collating data is this Saturday and I’m not making any headway at all with my Online Questionnaire.

If you’re an Engineer, Architect, Developer, Valuer or Realtor with experience working on/with such luxury properties and will like to help, pls respond to this message with your Profession so I can email you the link to the appropriate Questionnaire.

Thank you so much.

I am a civil/structural engr
abidoyventures@gmail.com
Re: I Need Help With My Real Estate Market Research Please by 53cur3m0d3(m): 12:47am On Apr 14, 2023
Aventures:

I am a civil/structural engr
abidoyventures@gmail.com

Thank you so much Aventures. I’ve sent the link to the questionnaire to your email.
Re: I Need Help With My Real Estate Market Research Please by 53cur3m0d3(m): 9:20am On Apr 14, 2023
53cur3m0d3:

Thank you so much.

Topfolhomes, AsomStructures, Dennis3D, Ollysproperties, ComfortHomes, Gabrokpara001, Atimadesign, Spyder880, DZTech, Dubemcapital1, Asaajuomo1, OakRealtorsNG, JLINKSHOMESinv, Yungchap, GregJames, AsomArchitectNG,
Belej2, Frankdesigns, Euniquea, SunnyProperties, Spyder880, KolaShangOne, Abdulwastecx, Segcymoor, Kopell, Podosci, Darenyx, Uncleteeh.

I really need your help with my survey. I can use your expertise, please. My deadline is tomorrow.

Thanks as you respond.

(1) (Reply)

Standard 3bedroom Flat With 4toilets At Ijebu Ode 07068274496 / The Basics Of Property Purchase Documentation Processes In Nigeria By Dennis Isg / 4bedroom Semi Detached Duplex For Sale. Orchid Lekki.. 85m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.