Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Fake/replica Designer Bags - Would You? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fake/replica Designer Bags - Would You? (7206 Views)

Photos And Hermes Belt Replica / Original Female Designer Bags For Sale @ =N= 13,000.00 each / Where Do I Get Affordable Designer Bags? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake/replica Designer Bags - Would You? by soldee: 1:50pm On Sep 03, 2007
Would you carry a fake designer bag if you could get away with it? That is if it looked so real that no one could tell the difference.

Would u consider that cheating?

Do you think buying a replica bag should be a crime?

If someone complimented u on ur replica, would u confess its a fake or bask in the glow of being an 'it' girl?

You know the feeling, !! A designer bag is the one item that announces you when you walk into a room. Without saying a word, it screams your arrival, your level, !! You can almost feel other ladies eyes slicing through u, their hearts thumping 'I WANT THAT BAG'

Now, be honest, would you fake it
Re: Fake/replica Designer Bags - Would You? by pearlyseed(f): 10:59am On Sep 07, 2007
What are u driving at?
Re: Fake/replica Designer Bags - Would You? by iice(f): 8:57am On Sep 09, 2007
LOL bwahahahaha. . .
Re: Fake/replica Designer Bags - Would You? by princesa(f): 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2008
i hear your confessions girl
it's okay they wont notice cool
Re: Fake/replica Designer Bags - Would You? by abujabooks(f): 1:28pm On May 21, 2008
Yes.
Re: Fake/replica Designer Bags - Would You? by enque(f): 1:44pm On May 21, 2008
i could, if i can afford an original one, at least pple buy tokunbo cars grin grin
Re: Fake/replica Designer Bags - Would You? by shuppie(f): 11:35pm On Jun 14, 2008
why buy fake designer labels, even if u dont tell people, does carrying a replica makes u happy, when u know that it's a palasa, i don't understand some girls, why try to be what u re not, everything is not and cannot be a designer, if u can't afford it nko?

that is why so many girls are into aristo,,just to satisfy their stupid and vain ego, that they too belong, shio, hiss
Re: Fake/replica Designer Bags - Would You? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 21, 2009
Re: Fake/replica Designer Bags - Would You? by Treetop20(m): 12:56am On Apr 22, 2009
some replicas are expensive and they look real
Re: Fake/replica Designer Bags - Would You? by Sissy3(f): 1:12am On Apr 22, 2009
soldee:

Would you carry a fake designer bag if you could get away with it?

why not, whose biz is it?

cheating as in what?

a crime of what? not everyone was born with a sliver spoon

If someone complimented u on ur replica, would u confess its a fake or bask in the glow of being an 'it' girl?

anyone who does that must be really naive, like wtf?

[/quote][quote]
Re: Fake/replica Designer Bags - Would You? by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 22, 2009
Re: Fake/replica Designer Bags - Would You? by Sissy3(f): 6:19am On Apr 22, 2009
chaircover:

Actually it is a crime - copyright laws etc. You won't get any reputable department store selling fake designer hadbags on their shelves. One can only buy these items from back street sellers, internet etc

Some of these handbags are not as expensive as one thinks. I got my latest Gucci handbag from Heathrow duty free for only £270. It is an everyday work bag and when I am fed up of it I can always sell it on on ebay.

it is only a crime if you get caught. tongue
Re: Fake/replica Designer Bags - Would You? by bluespice(f): 6:26am On Apr 22, 2009
no

illd feel err one will know
moreso in all honesty one can get em cheap during sales
yes i love sales tongue
Re: Fake/replica Designer Bags - Would You? by spikedcylinder: 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2009
I wouldn't buy a replica bag. My mother is very much into bags and such and I get loads of them from her as I can't imagine what she'll do if she sees me carrying one. Prolly take it off me and throw it at the Police or something. grin grin
Re: Fake/replica Designer Bags - Would You? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2009
Re: Fake/replica Designer Bags - Would You? by Ipsi(f): 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2009
Yes. But you have to know the real thing to know a good replica. AAA replicas have the exact same detailing and as they get older they look more original. I can't afford to buy a birkin but I've seen the replica here for 70k
and there is absolutely no difference it's the same down to the stitching. Most nigeiran women buy replicas without knowing it cuz the sellers just put a high price tag on it so ppl some of you have replicas.Replicas are now done to the finest detail, the bag, tags,receipts. Hee hee. I know a number of shops that carry replicas as originals. One of the pluses of being a personal shopper.

1 Like

Re: Fake/replica Designer Bags - Would You? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2009
Re: Fake/replica Designer Bags - Would You? by redsky1: 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2009
in a country where people are starving and orphans are hungry i find it amazing that women can pay over 70k for a handbag donate money to dubious pastors (sorry i meant churches) but can't go out and buy a bag of rice for orphans or an identifed widow. na wah o

don't get me wrong people - i love my designer bag like the rest of you all but i think my (excess) money can be used for better and more worthwhile things. b4 u start saying na bad belle dey drive this comment, please i have and only believe in quality hence why i have so few bags. i tend to find u get what u pay for - buy quality the bag will last for years.

i don't do fake by the way - if u can't afford an original then the bag is not for you yet.

1 Like

Re: Fake/replica Designer Bags - Would You? by mamagee6(f): 11:39pm On Oct 04, 2009
na wa ooo.
Re: Fake/replica Designer Bags - Would You? by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 05, 2009

1 Like

Re: Fake/replica Designer Bags - Would You? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 05, 2009
I'm not designer conscious. I don't care about such things. If it looks nice, fits a particular dress, and the handle's strong enough, I'd buy it. Hate girls that are so into such things.

1 Like

Re: Fake/replica Designer Bags - Would You? by MrCrackles(m): 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2009
Topic
I wont. . . . .
Re: Fake/replica Designer Bags - Would You? by ikamefa(f): 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2009
na wah for all this pretend-ajebota in here angry

shuo? @ topic na today?

would rock a fake designer bag in a gotham-minute

i nor send persin oh!

fake bags even looks better than una designer bags grin grin grin

big- ups to my african-merchants in 125th street harlem kiss kiss
Re: Fake/replica Designer Bags - Would You? by throttler(f): 10:39am On Oct 06, 2009
yes, i de-fi-ni-te-ly will rock a replica bag grin, bag na bag jare, see, most designers have their production in china because labour is way cheaper than labour in america or europe, so it is still the same chinese handlers that do the replicas angry, just last week on euronews, the europeans were knocking the chinese for getting undue international market advantage. nine west slippers here in naija are sold for 3,500 by sharp boys who buy from china, and my high end shops that think they have something exclusive go and get it and sell for 10,000, but they get stuck with it forever, tell me, who is losing? definitely not me. tongue
Re: Fake/replica Designer Bags - Would You? by Kunbee: 5:00am On Oct 07, 2009
Definitely y not undecided
Re: Fake/replica Designer Bags - Would You? by babyx(f): 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2009
Big time, smiley
Re: Fake/replica Designer Bags - Would You? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 08, 2009
soldee:

Would you carry a fake designer bag if you could get away with it? That is if it looked so real that no one could tell the difference.

If someone complimented u on your replica, would u confess its a fake or bask in the glow of being an 'it' girl?

You know the feeling, !! A designer bag is the one item that announces you when you walk into a room. Without saying a word, it screams your arrival,  your level, !! You can almost feel other ladies eyes slicing through u, their hearts thumping 'I WANT THAT BAG'

Now, be honest, would you fake it

So sad how brain washed some people are; No bag or designer label needs to announce you, I announce myself with my talent, Brains and smartness. I dont need to hold on to someones creation as an identity. Create your own identity. I pray i dont raise a daughter like u
Re: Fake/replica Designer Bags - Would You? by throttler(f): 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2009
aisha2:

So sad how brain washed some people are; No bag or desiner label needs to annouce you, I annouce myself with my talent, Brains and smartness. I dont need to hold on to someones creation as an idetity. Create your own identity. I pray i dont raise a daughter like u

haba! its not that serious now shocked,, this is like using an automat kalashnikov on a cockroach, (though i would cos them cockroaches be pesky tongue)
Re: Fake/replica Designer Bags - Would You? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2009
I would rather carry a non-named brand because I dont want anyone laughing at me behind my back grin
Re: Fake/replica Designer Bags - Would You? by gracy123: 11:36am On Jun 23, 2010
There are two types of people one who run behind brand and one behind looks. I am one of them who believes in brand so I won't ever go for fake bags as the branded one are more reliable then the fake ones.
Re: Fake/replica Designer Bags - Would You? by Oruaro: 9:25am On Jul 24, 2012
I think Nigerians should give up and fake, It is so everywhere, i guess because the original prices for original goods are always jacked up. i just found out an online nigerian website that sells original fashion for a give away price and they even deliver. http://www.grandeurcollection.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buy All Your Herbal Cosmetics/cosmetic Ingredients!!! / Reccomendable To Flat Iron Natural Hair? / Miss Planet Africa International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.