Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Stocks That Will Make U Rich - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stocks That Will Make U Rich (696 Views)

Free Ebook On International Stocks Trading / How To Trade International Stocks / Stocks That Will Make U Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stocks That Will Make U Rich by osedume: 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2007
Hi Nairaland users!!! I am Ayo, for short, a research/investment analyst with a reputable stockbroking firm in Lagos Nigeria, and this is the begining of a daily report on the events at the nigerian stock market.

Nigerians and even foreign investors home and in the diaspora have reaped more than a 100 percent returns on there investments between January 2007 and now thanks to the bullish stock market. Virtually all the quoted stocks/shares has rallied by some percentage in the current campaign in 2007.

Most active sub-sector is the banking sector which can give maximum returns for short-term investors. Closely followed by the banking sub-sector is the insurance sub-sector which is now the toast of investors which is not unconnected with their recent recapitalization exercise boosting their confidence in the process.

In my series, i will focus on five active sub-sectors by picking hot stocks which could make you so rich without having to sweat or monitor your investment. For today, i will merely start by highlighting the following stock picks, based on the specifics;

1. Bank PHB: Having reconstructed its shares recently and listed last week at N16.10 per share, it has been on the rise to close at N22.05 today. In less than two weeks investors who put in N16 million on the banking stock now has N22 million worth of shares. I recommend Bank PHB as a BUY for all classess of investors based on the bank's recent improved earnings and profitability.

2.Fidelity Bank: Started trading January this year below N3.00 per share to close at N7.49 today. Investors have reaped more than a 100% share value return on the stock between January and now. Its recent 9 months result for Mar 2007 revealed a N3.1 billion profit after tax compared to N969 million recored in the comparable year of 2005. I recommend a strong BUY on Fidelity in view of its capital appreciation prospects in its last quarter.
Other recommended stock are Cornerstone insurance, Mutual Benefit Assurance, Dangote Sugar, IBTC, Diamond bank, UBA, 7-UP, PZ, Sterling Bank, FirstInland and FCMB.

3.NAHCO: This is unarguably the hottest stock this year, the aviation stock is currently the solely quoted stock on the NSE having suspended trading on ADC and Albarka airline due to the revocation of the licenses of duo. Nahco has firmed its share value by about 500 percent this year alone. Quoted last year at N5.00 following its privatisation by the Fed. govt of Nigeria, it closed yesterday's tradin at an all-time high of N70.05 per share, it means an investor who has 1 million units of Nahco has made a gross profit of N65 million naira witout havin to run the coy himself!!! There is no beta time to invest in Nigerian Equities than now followin reduction in transaction charges at the capital market.

Call me on my mobile Reltel +234-01-4041391 for further enquiries please.

CAVEAT. Note that my analysis is based on reports and company results gathered from the Nigerian stock exchange therefore highly subjective and I will not not be held liable for any loss of capital on any investment as most investmets are risk prone. But remember the higher the riskiness of an investment the higher the expected profit.

(1) (Reply)

Re / Not Compulsory But U Can Give It A Trial / Great Jobs Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.