Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Virginia Rapper Killed After Shooting His Family And Releasing Music Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Virginia Rapper Killed After Shooting His Family And Releasing Music Video (1588 Views)

Nigerian Man Kills Himself During Police Chase After Shooting His Wife And Mom / Man Withdrew ₦750k From Victim's Account After Shooting His Eye In Abia / Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginia Rapper Killed After Shooting His Family And Releasing Music Video by LongLiveTheKing: 10:35am On Apr 14, 2023
A Virginia rapper, who was killed by police after he shot his mother and siblings, is said to have released a music video in the wake of the incident involving him and his family. Tiye Washington II, who goes by the stage name EGYPXN, allegedly shot his mother, as well as his 21-year-old sister, and 12-year-old brother during what police described as a “domestic-related incident” at the family’s home on March 28, ABC 8 News reported. The three victims survived the shooting, and were taken to a hospital for treatment.

This is what he shared on his instagram post a day after the shooting.

“This world is full of nothing but suffering and pain. The burden I’ve carried on my heart has finally reached its peak. I will not be held captive or a prisoner,” he shared. “I rather return to source. REMEMBER, please be careful and considerate of how you treat ppl. Ya never know what someone is going through or when their breaking point is. I’ve reached mine. This world is all a test.”

He added: “Overthrow this sadistic government and rebuild. On a fresh foundation. It’s time for me to rest now..#farwell”

Re: Virginia Rapper Killed After Shooting His Family And Releasing Music Video by centilad(m): 10:37am On Apr 14, 2023
sad
Re: Virginia Rapper Killed After Shooting His Family And Releasing Music Video by Reelmii: 10:40am On Apr 14, 2023
Depression is real

1 Like

Re: Virginia Rapper Killed After Shooting His Family And Releasing Music Video by LongLiveTheKing: 10:40am On Apr 14, 2023
Farewell brother... wonder what u could av done if Nigeria had happen to you angry undecided angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Virginia Rapper Killed After Shooting His Family And Releasing Music Video by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 14, 2023
You have time and energy to shoot your family and to write farewell but cant help yourself? Lazy youth

1 Like

Re: Virginia Rapper Killed After Shooting His Family And Releasing Music Video by tobby20: 11:53am On Apr 14, 2023
Skankamola:
You have time and energy to shoot your family and to write farewell but cant help yourself? Lazy youth
You know he did have money
Re: Virginia Rapper Killed After Shooting His Family And Releasing Music Video by Beebah321(f): 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2023
Hmm Na true him talk ooo undecided
Re: Virginia Rapper Killed After Shooting His Family And Releasing Music Video by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 14, 2023
tobby20:

You know he did have money
Shooting his family wont help either
Re: Virginia Rapper Killed After Shooting His Family And Releasing Music Video by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2023
Seem like a young man that needed counselling or a true friend. What he did was horrific, the test of being human is in the ability to control overwhelming emotions and feelings. Unless it's self defense of course.
Re: Virginia Rapper Killed After Shooting His Family And Releasing Music Video by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 14, 2023
LongLiveTheKing:
Farewell brother... wonder what u could av done if Nigeria had happen to you angry undecided angry angry
Not everyone in Nigeria is poor, sad or depressed. Stop the generalization, find your way to live a good life. People act crazy everywhere. Nigeria is not that bad, people build a nation. This nation is blessed by God with resources and riches.

3 Likes

Re: Virginia Rapper Killed After Shooting His Family And Releasing Music Video by RoadMozart(m): 1:26pm On Apr 14, 2023
LongLiveTheKing:

He added: “Overthrow this sadistic government and rebuild. On a fresh foundation. It’s time for me to rest now..#farwell”
Time to rest ko

You commited murder and you think you're gonna rest?
You're gonna be lost instead.
Re: Virginia Rapper Killed After Shooting His Family And Releasing Music Video by RamseyKush: 1:28pm On Apr 14, 2023
Reelmii:
Depression is real

It's not an excuse to commit crime lipsrsealed
Re: Virginia Rapper Killed After Shooting His Family And Releasing Music Video by Angrygoat: 1:31pm On Apr 14, 2023
Same yankee wey client yapa. He sure was a druggie,not talking about kolo ,sk,or az. But higher levels,like ice,coke,heroine, etc. Well too bad.
Re: Virginia Rapper Killed After Shooting His Family And Releasing Music Video by VEXT: 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2023
The Devil at work.....
Re: Virginia Rapper Killed After Shooting His Family And Releasing Music Video by LongLiveTheKing: 2:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
JDistribute:

Not everyone in Nigeria is poor, sad or depressed. Stop the generalization, find your way to live a good life. People act crazy everywhere. Nigeria is not that bad, people build a nation. This nation is blessed by God with resources and riches.

Blessed by God? Retract this phrase pls...
Re: Virginia Rapper Killed After Shooting His Family And Releasing Music Video by Waterlilly: 3:21pm On Apr 14, 2023
spoiled brat
Re: Virginia Rapper Killed After Shooting His Family And Releasing Music Video by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
LongLiveTheKing:

Blessed by God? Retract this phrase pls...
Nigeria is blessed by God, if you don't believe it, and work towards it positively you can't reach the blessings. By being negative about Nigeria you already count yourself out. It's just a landmass with abundant resources and good soil, this is what modern man needs to thrive. If you suffer or enjoy Nigeria continue, if you are happy or sad Nigeria continue. Life na choice, some choose to be sadists and negative...OYO.

1 Like

Re: Virginia Rapper Killed After Shooting His Family And Releasing Music Video by Lifewasgood: 5:46pm On Apr 14, 2023
Wannabe gangster.

Wasn't man enough to face is opps so turned on his family. Worse than a simp, let him rot in hell.
Re: Virginia Rapper Killed After Shooting His Family And Releasing Music Video by LongLiveTheKing: 8:26am On Apr 15, 2023
JDistribute:

Nigeria is blessed by God, if you don't believe it, and work towards it positively you can't reach the blessings. By being negative about Nigeria you already count yourself out. It's just a landmass with abundant resources and good soil, this is what modern man needs to thrive. If you suffer or enjoy Nigeria continue, if you are happy or sad Nigeria continue. Life na choice, some choose to be sadists and negative...OYO.
I might assume i've scaled through and made blessed... but wha happens to the millions suffering due to the actions n inactions of this so-called leaders who r hellbent in making sure the common man answreth to their every beck n call...
Re: Virginia Rapper Killed After Shooting His Family And Releasing Music Video by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 15, 2023
LongLiveTheKing:

I might assume i've scaled through and made blessed... but wha happens to the millions suffering due to the actions n inactions of this so-called leaders who r hellbent in making sure the common man answreth to their every beck n call...
Share your money to them.
Re: Virginia Rapper Killed After Shooting His Family And Releasing Music Video by Neddstark: 10:19am On Apr 15, 2023
Family problems have a way of bringing the weight of the world on you. Please lets invest in pove in our families. Advertisty is the will of the devil. Do not let it have a foothold in your families.
As for the wrak man, your soul must pay for taking what you could not create.

(1) (Reply)

SEE What Enugu Boys Did To Fulani Herdsmen During Another Attack / 20-year-old Missing Kenyan Female Student Found Dead At Construction Site (pics) / UNN Student Commits Suicide In His Room.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.