Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,462 members, 7,836,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s (69276 Views)

Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours / I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape / How Italian Doctors Disobeyed WHO And Discovered The Secrets Of Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Haveyoueatentod: 5:07pm On Apr 14, 2023
Otilo grin
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by dheilaw1(m): 5:08pm On Apr 14, 2023
Her honey pot don get teeth be that. (Obo e ti wu eyin)
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by pargelenis(m): 5:08pm On Apr 14, 2023
otuomasirichi:
😎 Me dick Do i even like men. I just like staying alone, I don't want anyone 💯
All good … I was just teasing you earlier. Your orientation should not be judged and you should be free to do as you please. Cheers.
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Rexymania(m): 5:09pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sticooooooo:
She said she doesn't have HIV

Ode, so she will tell you she has HIV?

1 Like

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by slimik: 5:11pm On Apr 14, 2023
Bro that's an infection treat yourself.

Sticooooooo:
Normally I am a guy that really fancy women. I used to sleep with a lot of them. Although I have a very big pen:s, 7 inche. There's these two particular ladies that when ever I sleep with them I will notice some small bruises on my pen:s.

Yesterday I sleep with one of them, but before that she told me that she wasn't fine and she's on drugs. But as conji dey do me, I didn't listen I went ahead to fire, since I have gold circle.

In the process of inserting my thing in her I notice a whitish something on her pus;y unlike before, I didn't hesitate, I went straight.

After the do, I discovered that condom burst and I discovered bruises on my thing just as usual

Later I discovered that the drugs she was using is STD related drugs.

Please, which drugs can I use to neutralise the possible infection 😫?

Is it normal to experience bruises on a pen:s after sex and yet condom didn't burst or it burst?

Please help a brother fast
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by stormborn28(m): 5:12pm On Apr 14, 2023
Beebah321:
Show us pictures undecided

You want to see 7 inches? Big and black
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by samwillyco1(m): 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2023
Let's see the bruises
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by soropee: 5:23pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sticooooooo:
Normally I am a guy that really fancy women. I used to sleep with a lot of them. Although I have a very big pen:s, 7 inche. There's these two particular ladies that when ever I sleep with them I will notice some small bruises on my pen:s.

Yesterday I sleep with one of them, but before that she told me that she wasn't fine and she's on drugs. But as conji dey do me, I didn't listen I went ahead to fire, since I have gold circle.

In the process of inserting my thing in her I notice a whitish something on her pus;y unlike before, I didn't hesitate, I went straight.

After the do, I discovered that condom burst and I discovered bruises on my thing just as usual

Is it normal to experience bruises on a pen:s after sex and yet condom didn't burst or it burst?

Senior bros, you sure sey you used condom? Be sincere to yourself first.

These are warning signs of what might befall you, if you don't stick to one partner.

Anyways, please take care of yourself & a prayer for quick recovery.
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by riczy(m): 5:23pm On Apr 14, 2023
A lot of antibiotic has STI action, so with other drugs, so be specific, which of the drugs, mention d name!
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Jesusmystrength(f): 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2023
This one don carry him glory and destiny do giveaway
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by achimendy(m): 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sticooooooo:

Foolish pikin, make konji no lead you to your early grave.

1 Like

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Beebah321(f): 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2023
Vinnie2000:

because he said the Dicck is 7 inches, Abi? lipsrsealed wink

Bad Babe😊
Lol wink

1 Like

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Donsgv: 5:31pm On Apr 14, 2023
Bros buy Gypsum and ampiclox
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by DrDunamis(m): 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sticooooooo:

Go for test might be gonorrhoea
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by samwillyco1(m): 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2023
It maybe that her pussy is too tight on your dick
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Moutine(m): 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2023
See a doctor.. bro
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Aurelius1(m): 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2023
Lucasinho:
angry Danger

If it's not up to 48hrs, rush to any FMC, Emergency ward and collect PEP drugs

Is PEP free?
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by meekparagon(m): 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2023
How does bruises and 7 inches dick relate.

All this APC boys

1 Like

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by israelmao(m): 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2023
It's quite unfortunate that some people on this forum didn't heed all the salvation jungles and clarion calls from Mr.Righteousness in spite of his persistence.Sexual immorality has taken hold of you to the extent that you couldn't restrain yourself even when the lady told you she was on medication,this is what is referred to as controlling power.Make a decision to submit to Jesus and he shall save your soul.
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Lucasinho(m): 5:47pm On Apr 14, 2023
Aurelius1:
Is PEP free?

Free in any Government hospital

1 Like

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 5:50pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sticooooooo:

contact me, don't bother wasting your money on antibiotics, because bacteria causes STDs are easily resistant to antibiotics,you need potent herbs to flush it out completely and permanently once and for all
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 5:50pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sticooooooo:

contact me, don't bother wasting your money on antibiotics, because bacteria causes STDs are easily resistant to antibiotics,you need potent herbs to flush it out completely and permanently once and for all...
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by JoyousFurnitire(m): 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2023
Beebah321:
lol I no understand ooo

I meant during/in this Ramadan period?
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by advanceDNA: 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2023
Rexymania:

Ode, so she will tell you she has HIV?

HIv be like..

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by mechanics(m): 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2023
Hmmmmm, when she told you she's on drugs, you should have known the drugs is not the regular type.
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by onadana: 6:03pm On Apr 14, 2023
Lucasinho:
angry Danger

If it's not up to 48hrs, rush to any FMC, Emergency ward and collect PEP drugs

No be only PEP nah PAP nah you send am work?So every lady one sleeps with, without condom or condom tear you go take PEP.Do you know the side effects of PEP?If this is not a cooked up story he should cajole her for simple HIV test.She is negative,no need for PEP.More over the whitish stuff on his penis is candida from the lady and it is not infectious to the male,so a doctor said.

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by timifaithus(m): 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2023
Just stop fornicating

You know live once
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Owaincouncil: 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
Before I say anything, you claim your penis or gbola is big, let us see the pix first, then I will know how to advise.
Before I go, please start your hiv drug immediately
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by maestro299: 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2023
uzohrome:
It's normal, condom do burst, rush to FMC and get prep drugs but first use hot water to wash your prik immediately, get ampiclox Bircham and take two straight. Nothing would happen even if na hiv. But for the genital herps, get some antibiotics and treat that, it's not curable but can be controlled. Don't always use your mind to attract diseases. Free your mind nothing would happen to you. If hiv spreads the way is advertised everybody should be positive. So calm and take some antibiotics. It's nothing. Remember it's not a medical advice. Kindly see your doctor.
Hope you are joking?

1 Like

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Ghezo: 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sticooooooo:

You entered the valley of the shadow with no fear

Why you come dey fear now? Is your dick on fire yet?
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by MeekGram7(m): 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sticooooooo:
She said she doesn't have HIV

Bros 😆😆😆😀 you funny..
Them dey write am for face
Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Iko5000: 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2023
Wait I'm confused ,is Seun now a Doctor
Sticooooooo:
Please help me, seun do the needful
@seun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Passenger Coughs, Dies At Checkpoint In Osun/oyo Boundary / COVID-19: Burkina Faso Politician Dies. 'Prepare For Worst', WHO Warns Africa / No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.