Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Fact Check! Did Achraf Hakimi Register His Properties In His Mother's Name? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fact Check! Did Achraf Hakimi Register His Properties In His Mother's Name? (4528 Views)

Achraf Hakimi Dances & Celebrates With His Mother, Friends, Family (Throwback) / Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri / Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact Check! Did Achraf Hakimi Register His Properties In His Mother's Name? by ElBenny(m): 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
ACHRAF HAKIMI’S MATTER

I have seen countless reports from blogs and individuals on social media about the issue of PSG’s defender, Achraf Hakimi and his wife who have become separated. The wife is about to seek divorce.

The viral report is to the effect that the wife filed divorce and has asked that half of the assets of Hakimi be given to her. The report went further to say the court found out that Hakimi has no money or asset to his name. He has placed all his money and assets in his mother’s name.

Trust Nigerians, especially men. They have been singing Hakimi’s praises and called the wife, mother of his two children, a gold digger.

Well, let me burst some bubbles.

The asset sharing story is completely FALSE.

The wife has not even filed a divorce in court yet.

WHAT DO WE KNOW?

1) Hakimi met his wife in 2018 while he was earning €84,000 per month as a Real Madrid loanee in Borussia Dortmund.

2) Today, Hakimi earns more than €1 million per month playing for PSG so the gold digging accusations do not sit right.

3) Hakimi has a mother who became popular at the last World Cup when Hakimi went to the stands after a game to kiss her on the forehead.

4) Hakimi has assets and does not appear to hide them or keep them with his mother.

5) Hakimi owns a company known as Sashi Ha Investment SL with a listed capital of €3 million. He recently bought a 2 storey rundown building in Getafe, Spain. Only his name is listed on the company’s papers as HAKIMI MOUH ACHRAF.

6) Hakimi has been officially charged with rape of a woman, hence the decision of his wife to leave the marriage.

Now let us assume that Hakimi has no money or asset in his name. Does it mean the wife’s mission to get half of his assets, if true, will be defeated? The answer is NO!

At the end of this week, Hakimi will receive a salary of €280,000 from PSG as he does every week.

Hakimi has image rights and sponsorship deals which are personal to him, the proceeds of which he cannot hide away.

So, if he has been “donating” his money and properties to his beloved mother, now that the divorce is about to commence, his future earnings goes into the pot. Through process of interrogatories and discoveries, the court will find out every hidden asset. It’s even a crime to hide assets or keep properties through a proxy for the purpose of evading obligations.

I’m not saying a court will grant the wife her wish, if eventually she asks for half or a substantial part of his assets. However, if she did not contribute to why a divorce is an option, European courts are sticklers for the welfare of a wife. Usually, wives cash out big time. Remember the case of Emmanuel Eboue?

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check! Did Achraf Hakimi Register His Properties In His Mother's Name? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 14, 2023
Imagine hiding assets from the mother of your children

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fact Check! Did Achraf Hakimi Register His Properties In His Mother's Name? by dawnomike(m): 4:23pm On Apr 14, 2023
ElBenny:
ACHRAF HAKIMI’S MATTER

I have seen countless reports from blogs and individuals on social media about the issue of PSG’s defender, Achraf Hakimi and his wife who have become separated. The wife is about to seek divorce.

The viral report is to the effect that the wife filed divorce and has asked that half of the assets of Hakimi be given to her. The report went further to say the court found out that Hakimi has no money or asset to his name. He has placed all his money and assets in his mother’s name.

Trust Nigerians, especially men. They have been singing Hakimi’s praises and called the wife, mother of his two children, a gold digger.

Well, let me burst some bubbles.

The asset sharing story is completely FALSE.

The wife has not even filed a divorce in court yet.

WHAT DO WE KNOW?

1) Hakimi met his wife in 2018 while he was earning €84,000 per month as a Real Madrid loanee in Borussia Dortmund.

2) Today, Hakimi earns more than €1 million per month playing for PSG so the gold digging accusations do not sit right.

3) Hakimi has a mother who became popular at the last World Cup when Hakimi went to the stands after a game to kiss her on the forehead.

4) Hakimi has assets and does not appear to hide them or keep them with his mother.

5) Hakimi owns a company known as Sashi Ha Investment SL with a listed capital of €3 million. He recently bought a 2 storey rundown building in Getafe, Spain. Only his name is listed on the company’s papers as HAKIMI MOUH ACHRAF.

6) Hakimi has been officially charged with rape of a woman, hence the decision of his wife to leave the marriage.

Now let us assume that Hakimi has no money or asset in his name. Does it mean the wife’s mission to get half of his assets, if true, will be defeated? The answer is NO!

At the end of this week, Hakimi will receive a salary of €280,000 from PSG as he does every week.

Hakimi has image rights and sponsorship deals which are personal to him, the proceeds of which he cannot hide away.

So, if he has been “donating” his money and properties to his beloved mother, now that the divorce is about to commence, his future earnings goes into the pot. Through process of interrogatories and discoveries, the court will find out every hidden asset. It’s even a crime to hide assets or keep properties through a proxy for the purpose of evading obligations.

I’m not saying a court will grant the wife her wish, if eventually she asks for half or a substantial part of his assets. However, if she did not contribute to why a divorce is an option, European courts are sticklers for the welfare of a wife. Usually, wives cash out big time. Remember the case of Emmanuel Eboue?
You made good and salient points

1 Like

Re: Fact Check! Did Achraf Hakimi Register His Properties In His Mother's Name? by b4ball: 4:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
Testimonies of a pained woman;
A) She is not about to seek divorce, they are now divorced and it’s trending because judgement was April 13, 2023.

1) So what when they met? Every gold digger knows that an under 20 prodigy currently in Madrid is a prospective mega bulk millionaire in hard currency, it’s a matter of knowing when to strike.

2) He earns over €1m monthly, now she believes this is the right time to strike. A woman preying on a teenager she was 12 years older than, so as to use him as a retirement plan.

3) The mother never said she was a celebrity

4) So where are his assets, are you asserting?

5) Are you their property lawyer? A google search on the said coy yielded absolutely nothing.

6) Even by her own testimony, they were already estranged, and the rape accusations were the last straw. Which means she was simple waiting to have something to hold on to.

Every other assertions are wishful thoughts, the judgement has been passed and she lost. She is currently in a battle to save her own net worth of €3m of which her ex husband is entitled to a part.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check! Did Achraf Hakimi Register His Properties In His Mother's Name? by JohnNgene: 9:50pm On Apr 14, 2023
You people should stop confusing us biko. Lol.

Join the Be Like Hakimi Facebook group www./belikehakimi
Re: Fact Check! Did Achraf Hakimi Register His Properties In His Mother's Name? by Kukutenla: 11:59pm On Apr 14, 2023
grin grin cheesy
Ignorant Op is talking about future earnings
It's obvious you don't even know what the idea is behind sharing wealth acquired by a spouse while married during divorce. This is like claiming Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos will share their future wealth with their already divorced wives
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Abeg where can I see Hakimi
I'm owing him one bottle of chilled Legend extra stout grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check! Did Achraf Hakimi Register His Properties In His Mother's Name? by seniorman1992(m): 11:49pm On Apr 15, 2023
Abeg give me make i go give am grin
Kukutenla:
grin grin cheesy
Ignorant Op is talking about future earnings
It's obvious you don't even know what the idea is behind sharing wealth acquired by a spouse while married during divorce. This is like claiming Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos will share their future wealth with their already divorced wives
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Abeg where can I see Hakimi
I'm owing him one bottle of chilled Legend extra stout grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Brazil prostitutes learn English for Nigerians, others / Bet9ja Sure Winning Prediction For Today: / .......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.