Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,102 members, 7,842,185 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Hypertension Cure Exposed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hypertension Cure Exposed (523 Views)

Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola / How To Use Onions To Treat Urinary Tract Infections, Dry Cough, Hypertension / Tomato, Natural Cure For Hypertension! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hypertension Cure Exposed by earnfast(m): 8:37pm On Sep 21, 2011
Many people around the world are sick and tired of their Hypertension Treatment and they need cure, Due to my search i have been doing for some days now i have discover some good information to cure this Hypertension of a thing by eating some good local fruits and food, because most of food people is with sickness what they are eating is not good at all and that is while the Doctor is collecting their money by telling them they are treating them with drugs that has side effect. I do not know if people will need it,

Hope to know you opinion on this.

(1) (Reply)

Lasting Solution To Health Problem / In Need Of Distributors @ Lagos Mainland / Fg Urges Preparation For Possible Nuclear, Radiological Disasters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.