Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,228 members, 7,846,065 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Why I'm Grateful To God For Nairaland And Feel The Need To Give Back - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I'm Grateful To God For Nairaland And Feel The Need To Give Back (322 Views)

If You're Grateful To God For Anything, Please Jump In Here. / Why I Feel The Winners Chapel Sack Letter Is Not About Tithes And Offering / Is It Possible To Have Sex In A Dream And Feel It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I'm Grateful To God For Nairaland And Feel The Need To Give Back by onlybyhisgrace(m): 1:11pm On Apr 15, 2023
God has shown and still showing me His Grace and Kindness. I have seen His goodness and blessings beyond my imagination.

He has fought and won battles including a court case I won't have been able to win on my own without His intervention. He has averted several accidents that could have been fatal or even cost my life many times.

In appreciation of these and more that he has done, I've decided to open this account to encourage those seeking the face of God for one need or another to let you know God is completely reliable. And He has a track record of keeping His word.

I'm sharing this here because Nairaland is one of the platforms that God has used to bless me with impactful information and freelance jobs. I got several gigs and met many amazing and kind clients. One of them recently recommended me for a big project that happens to be my highest-paying gig as of today.

So, I believe God blesses men in order to be a blessing to others. He didn't give us all sorts of blessings so that we would hoard it for ourselves alone. So in respect to this, gratitude to God and appreciating this great community and forum for all the impact and knowledge I have decided to give back with the following;

- I will be sharing some of my testimonies to encourage others that God indeed answers prayers and there is nothing impossible for him to do. God is completely reliable, and whatever He has started He will complete in Glory.

- I will be reflecting on some of the impactful information and messages that have added value to different aspects of my life and blessed me- In addition to Prayers that gave and still giving me victories

- Someone said when we're open to learning from others, we benefit from their experience as well as our own and we can inherit their wisdom and knowledge. With this, I will also be sharing some of my personal life experiences with the hope that someone can learn from them.

- I will also be sharing new messages and information I come across and sure will add value to my life and someone here.

- To the glory of God and by His Grace I will also be outsourcing some freelance jobs I may not be able to deliver when there is a high workload. In addition to sharing information on gigs shared with me by colleagues. I will also share information on verified freelance opportunities I come across

- I will also be giving out some valuable items and small cash gifts to those genuinely in need of them as time goes on.

I feel compelled to share all these and more here because I'm forever grateful to God for all that he has done and when I seat back and reminisce on where I started and where I am, I feel this is one of the ways I can show gratitude to God. It's not like I'm there yet but I'm just super grateful for where I am because His Grace has been more than sufficient.
Re: Why I'm Grateful To God For Nairaland And Feel The Need To Give Back by DivinegiftofGod: 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2023
Bros, I rejoice with you.
thank God for you.

Remember me in your giveaway o
Re: Why I'm Grateful To God For Nairaland And Feel The Need To Give Back by FxMasterz: 3:51pm On Apr 15, 2023
May the faithfulness of God and His marvelous grace abide with you continually in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Grateful To God For Nairaland And Feel The Need To Give Back by onlybyhisgrace(m): 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2023
FxMasterz:
May the faithfulness of God and His marvelous grace abide with you continually in Jesus name.

Amen. Thank you so much. Pray same for you

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Grateful To God For Nairaland And Feel The Need To Give Back by onlybyhisgrace(m): 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2023
DivinegiftofGod:
Bros, I rejoice with you.
thank God for you.

Remember me in your giveaway o

Thank you, please check my new post

(1) (Reply)

Body Of Nun Exhumed After 4 Years Without Embalming Shows No Sign Of Decay / How To Communicate With Your EGBE / VIDEO: REMEMBER THIS ABOUT TB JOSHUA!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.