Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Are You Struggling To Pass The Nclex-rn Exam, Nmc Uk Exam, Or Nmcn Exam? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are You Struggling To Pass The Nclex-rn Exam, Nmc Uk Exam, Or Nmcn Exam? (321 Views)

I Am In A Dilemma..ican Exam Or A Bsc Degree First / Nmc Uk 3rd Party Verification / Uworld NCLEX-RN Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Struggling To Pass The Nclex-rn Exam, Nmc Uk Exam, Or Nmcn Exam? by favourRN(m): 2:16pm On Apr 15, 2023
As a professional and experienced nurse practitioner with a Master's degree in Nursing from the United States, With over five years of experience as a nurse practitioner in the United States, I can provide expert guidance to help you pass the NCLEX-RN Exam, NMC UK Exam, and NMCN Exam in Nigeria and Ghana with ease. With my in-depth knowledge of nursing concepts and clinical practice, I can help you to build a solid foundation of nursing knowledge, enhance your critical thinking skills, and develop effective test-taking strategies. also, I have honed my skills in providing expert guidance to nursing students seeking to pass these exams.

I am proud of my success rate in helping students pass these exams, with a pass rate of over 95% for the students I have coached. I have worked with students from diverse backgrounds and with different learning styles, and I am committed to providing personalized coaching to help each student achieve their unique goals.

In addition, I regularly attend nursing conferences which include the American Nurses Association (ANA) Conference, the National Association of Nurse Practitioners (NANP) Conference, and the International Council of Nurses (ICN) Conference, among others. Attending these conferences has enabled me to expand my knowledge and skills, ensuring that I am always providing the most current and effective coaching to my students and staying up-to-date with the latest nursing concepts and best practices, ensuring that my coaching sessions are always based on the most current information. My dedication to my students' success is reflected in my commitment to providing high-quality instruction that is engaging, interactive, and effective.

I'm Nigerian but based in the United States and I understand the unique challenges that students face when preparing for these exams, especially for those writing the NCLEX or the UK nursing exam from Nigeria or Ghana. That's why I offer personalized coaching tailored to your individual needs, learning style, and exam requirements. I am committed to providing high-quality instruction that is engaging, interactive, and effective so that you can achieve your goals and succeed in your nursing career.

I provide all my coaching sessions through Zoom and I will also provide you with free follow-up textbooks to aid your study. At an affordable price of 50 USD / 36,750 NGN / 926 GHS, I offer exceptional value for money, with flexible scheduling and customized learning plans. Whether you are a first-time test-taker or a repeat candidate, I am here to help you succeed and achieve your dreams.

So why wait? Contact me today on my WhatsApp number (please see the image below) to take the first step towards your nursing career success. With my help, you can pass your nursing licensing exams and start a successful career in nursing." add qualifications, experience, success rate in helping students in passing the exams.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Eligible To Live The Big Life? Come Find Out!!! / The Mandate International / Deimagecreation & Fashion School Ogba Needs Secretary/manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.