Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Choosing A Reliable And Efficient Web Hosting And Domain Registration platform. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Choosing A Reliable And Efficient Web Hosting And Domain Registration platform. (6411 Views)

Factors To Consider Before Choosing A Website Name / Get Domain Registration And Website Hosting For Free / Tfhost Is Bringing Christmas Early For Webhosting And Domain Registration!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choosing A Reliable And Efficient Web Hosting And Domain Registration platform. by mukthar1994(m): 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2023
Hi there! If you're anything like me, the thought of creating a website can be both exciting and overwhelming. But don't worry - registering on a web hosting platform is actually a lot easier than you might think. As someone who's navigated the process myself, I'm here to share my tips and tricks for getting started. In this article, I'll walk you through the steps of registering on a web hosting platform to be able to make the best decision.

Bluehost
If you're looking for a web hosting and domain registration service that won't break the bank, Bluehost is the way to go. They've got 24/7 customer service, a super easy-to-use interface, and even give you a free domain for the first year. They've got a bunch of different hosting plans too, from shared to VPS to dedicated. Only downside? The renewal rates can be a little higher than the intro prices, but hey, you get what you pay for.

Pricing: is 2,242NGR/month and $2.95/month for American users.

SiteGround
SiteGround is a web hosting platform known for its fast and secure hosting solutions. Their user-friendly control panel, website builder, and automatic backups make managing your website easy. They also offer a range of hosting options to choose from, including shared, cloud, and dedicated hosting, depending on your needs. One major downside of SiteGround is that there is no free domain name registration.

Pricing :is 11,392NGR/month and $14.99/month for American users.

HostGator
HostGator is another popular web hosting platform that provides 24/7 customer support, a user-friendly control panel, and a range of hosting plans to choose from. They offer shared, cloud, and dedicated hosting services, as well as a website builder to help you create your website quickly and easily. One major downside to HostGator is that customer support can be slow during peak hours.

Pricing is 2,090NGR/month and $2.75/month for American users.

GoDaddy
GoDaddy is a well-known platform for domain name registration, but they also offer web hosting services. They provide a variety of hosting plans, including shared, WordPress, and dedicated hosting, and their user-friendly interface makes managing your website easy. They also offer a website builder and 24/7 customer support. One major downside to GoDaddy is that website speed can be very slow.

Pricing: is 2,272NGR/month and $2.99/month for American users.

Namecheap
Namecheap is another popular platform for domain name registration, but they also offer web hosting services. They offer shared, WordPress, and VPS hosting options, as well as a user-friendly control panel and website builder to help you get your website up and running quickly. One major downside to NameCheap is that some features are only available on higher-tier plans

Pricing: is 18,909NGR/year and $24.88/year for American users.

One similar feature of all of these web hosting platforms listed is that they accept payment via major credit cards such as Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. Additionally, some of these hosting platforms may accept payment via other methods such as PayPal, checks, or bank transfers. However, the availability of payment methods may vary depending on your location and the specific hosting plan you choose. With Cardify Africa virtual dollar card, Nigerians can now pay for their monthly subscriptions in dollars hassle-free. The virtual dollar card allows Nigerians to make online payments in dollars and can be funded with both naira and stablecoins (USD, Busd etc). Users can also use a Cardify Africa basic dollar card to pay on udemy, google play, youtube, amazon, aliexpress, PayPal, Fiverr, opera, aws, and Twitter amongst others.

In summary, choosing the right web hosting and domain name registration platform is an important decision that can influence the success of your website. It is advisable to take into account various factors such as cost, customer support, available features, and user-friendliness while making your choice. By choosing the right platform, you can create a website that not only satisfies your requirements but also surpasses your expectations.

Sponsored Post

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Choosing A Reliable And Efficient Web Hosting And Domain Registration platform. by money121(m): 7:59am On Apr 18, 2023
Ok
Re: Choosing A Reliable And Efficient Web Hosting And Domain Registration platform. by Larrydelliy: 7:59am On Apr 18, 2023
It's quite cheap.......
Re: Choosing A Reliable And Efficient Web Hosting And Domain Registration platform. by CTee1: 7:59am On Apr 18, 2023
Ok
Re: Choosing A Reliable And Efficient Web Hosting And Domain Registration platform. by theophorus(m): 8:01am On Apr 18, 2023
This looks quite cheap until all these Tech guys go carry you Handicap.

Well, na where persin dey work na there he dey chop na him make dem dey call am "work-chop".

4 Likes

Re: Choosing A Reliable And Efficient Web Hosting And Domain Registration platform. by jyz200(m): 8:02am On Apr 18, 2023
Wow
Bro can you teach blogging

2 Likes

Re: Choosing A Reliable And Efficient Web Hosting And Domain Registration platform. by bobobenz: 8:03am On Apr 18, 2023
Yes
Re: Choosing A Reliable And Efficient Web Hosting And Domain Registration platform. by allen113: 8:03am On Apr 18, 2023
How do I report a scam website and have it taken down?

o123456789:
Report scam websites to ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers) email: globalsupport@icann.org

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Choosing A Reliable And Efficient Web Hosting And Domain Registration platform. by Adesina18111(m): 8:03am On Apr 18, 2023
Gs
Re: Choosing A Reliable And Efficient Web Hosting And Domain Registration platform. by fnep2smooth(m): 8:04am On Apr 18, 2023
No Nigeria hosting ? grin

Op add Host blast (US Company), one of the cheapest and affordable.

They accept virtual card from Payday and Tribal Pay

Use my referral code to check their price.
https://www.hostblast.online/?aff=7517

I build and teach web development for a living.
Hire a pro today

6 Likes

Re: Choosing A Reliable And Efficient Web Hosting And Domain Registration platform. by cluewebhost(m): 8:06am On Apr 18, 2023
Nice post

From the post cardify rate is 760?
Re: Choosing A Reliable And Efficient Web Hosting And Domain Registration platform. by dfrost: 8:06am On Apr 18, 2023
Cardify? Sponsored?
Re: Choosing A Reliable And Efficient Web Hosting And Domain Registration platform. by OmoGomesIlorin: 8:09am On Apr 18, 2023
mukthar1994:

One similar feature of all of these web hosting platforms listed is that they accept payment via major credit cards such as Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. Additionally, some of these hosting platforms may accept payment via other methods such as PayPal, checks, or bank transfers. However, the availability of payment methods may vary depending on your location and the specific hosting plan you choose. With Cardify Africa virtual dollar card, Nigerians can now pay for their monthly subscriptions in dollars hassle-free. The virtual dollar card allows Nigerians to make online payments in dollars and can be funded with both naira and stablecoins (USD, Busd etc). Users can also use a Cardify Africa basic dollar card to pay on udemy, google play, youtube, amazon, aliexpress, PayPal, Fiverr, opera, aws, and Twitter amongst others.

Sponsored Comment

Cardify that cannot allow someone to use more 13 characters as password, is that one a Cardify

Namecheap is not Cheap, we need a Nigeria Cloud and VPS hosting company

1 Like

Re: Choosing A Reliable And Efficient Web Hosting And Domain Registration platform. by mindful01: 8:11am On Apr 18, 2023
I offer best domain reg, web hosting nd web design for as low as $10 per year.

Professional email address also available (eg steve@steve. com)

1 Like

Re: Choosing A Reliable And Efficient Web Hosting And Domain Registration platform. by osca234: 8:12am On Apr 18, 2023
I need an experienced guy that I can work with regarding my affiliate marketing website

An interested person should indicate here please

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Choosing A Reliable And Efficient Web Hosting And Domain Registration platform. by Dh11(m): 8:13am On Apr 18, 2023
Nice

Those hosting company abroad is the baddest foreign hosting company...

See the baddest hosting company in Nigeria below

Re: Choosing A Reliable And Efficient Web Hosting And Domain Registration platform. by Dh11(m): 8:13am On Apr 18, 2023
Nice

Those hosting company abroad is the baddest foreign hosting company...

See the baddest hosting company in Nigeria below

Re: Choosing A Reliable And Efficient Web Hosting And Domain Registration platform. by Deeprooted: 8:14am On Apr 18, 2023
This is what is front page worthy
Re: Choosing A Reliable And Efficient Web Hosting And Domain Registration platform. by Triangles1(m): 8:18am On Apr 18, 2023
Modified
Re: Choosing A Reliable And Efficient Web Hosting And Domain Registration platform. by bigbauer(m): 8:21am On Apr 18, 2023
fnep2smooth:
No Nigeria hosting ? grin

Op add Host blast (US Company), one of the cheapest and affordable.

They accept virtual card from Payday and Tribal Pay

Use my referral code to check their price.
https://www.hostblast.online/?aff=7517

I build and teach web development for a living.
Hire a pro today

Link to your github profile?
Re: Choosing A Reliable And Efficient Web Hosting And Domain Registration platform. by fastseo: 8:23am On Apr 18, 2023
Triangles1:
Reliable..... LoL

Just pray they should not locate your domain otherwise story for the God.

Please explain bro
Re: Choosing A Reliable And Efficient Web Hosting And Domain Registration platform. by dewordman: 8:26am On Apr 18, 2023
The prices here are not entirely true
1. The prices here are for basic hosting which no one will use.
2. The renewal cost is like 5 times more than the first payment
3. It’s known that none of these hosting
Companies is cheap, there are cheaper and reliable hosting companies in Nigeria.
4. This is not front page worthy.
5. Advertise your card in peace don’t attach it with a little spice of misrepresented info garnished with a little lie.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choosing A Reliable And Efficient Web Hosting And Domain Registration platform. by fastseo: 8:27am On Apr 18, 2023
OmoGomesIlorin:

Sponsored Comment

Cardify that cannot allow someone to use more 13 characters as password, is that one a Cardify

Namecheap is not Cheap, we need a Nigeria Cloud and VPS hosting company

where is the light, infrastructure etc for Nigerian host to function very well?
namecheap is one of the cheapest hosting but they are not the most secured. I have had one of my vps hacked.
Re: Choosing A Reliable And Efficient Web Hosting And Domain Registration platform. by GreatAutos(m): 8:32am On Apr 18, 2023
They are not cheap
Stop making people feel their workers are liars
Re: Choosing A Reliable And Efficient Web Hosting And Domain Registration platform. by Triangles1(m): 8:34am On Apr 18, 2023
fastseo:

Please explain bro

You said reliable, I mean one can still get hacked.
Re: Choosing A Reliable And Efficient Web Hosting And Domain Registration platform. by Talph: 8:36am On Apr 18, 2023
How have you completely ignored a popular Nigeria hosting website Wegohost? That's surprising considering you are writing about hosting a website in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choosing A Reliable And Efficient Web Hosting And Domain Registration platform. by GloriousGbola: 8:38am On Apr 18, 2023
dewordman:
The prices here are not entirely true
1. The prices here are for basic hosting which no one will use.
2. The renewal cost is like 5 times more than the first payment
3. It’s known that none of these hosting
Companies is cheap, there are cheaper and reliable hosting companies in Nigeria.
4. This is not front page worthy.
5. Advertise your card in peace don’t attach it with a little spice of misrepresented info garnished with a little lie.

It's called bait and switch
Re: Choosing A Reliable And Efficient Web Hosting And Domain Registration platform. by IamANigerianMan: 8:40am On Apr 18, 2023
theophorus:
This looks quite cheap until all these Tech guys go carry you Handicap.

Well, na where persin dey work na there he dey chop na him make dem dey call am "work-chop".
How do you mean? You pay for the service not the hosting , i pity those that develop website for 20,000 naira, if is less than 300,0000 naira count me out.

1 Like

Re: Choosing A Reliable And Efficient Web Hosting And Domain Registration platform. by qanda: 8:40am On Apr 18, 2023
Dear mods, provide info on how to get a sponsored post placement. Cost and who to contact.
Re: Choosing A Reliable And Efficient Web Hosting And Domain Registration platform. by qanda: 8:41am On Apr 18, 2023
OP, no Nigerian hosting company to promote?
Re: Choosing A Reliable And Efficient Web Hosting And Domain Registration platform. by 48noble(m): 8:41am On Apr 18, 2023
Timely

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tutorials On How To Create A WAPKA Site / Reasons Why Adsense Will Ban You This Week / 5 Major Reasons Why Most Online Business Fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.