Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

How To Do Fake Video Call On Messenger - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Do Fake Video Call On Messenger (4467 Views)

3G 4G SIM Card Android Smart Fixed Phone Touch Screen Video Call Telephone / Facebook Rolling Out A Video-call Competitor To Zoom / Intercoms IT Technician Video Call Conference/meeting In Lagos Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Do Fake Video Call On Messenger by Empbukason(f): 3:05am On Apr 16, 2023
So if you want to learn how to do fake video call on messenger please follow this procedure well.

And know that this update on how to make fake video call can only be done using an iPhone, I don’t no about android phones but I’m so sure about apple phones.
Please go well to subscribe to my channel and ring the bell icon to be able to get notified whenever I post a new update

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rUJzIRx_qs
Re: How To Do Fake Video Call On Messenger by phorget(m): 5:41am On Apr 16, 2023
Empbukason:
So if you want to learn how to do fake video call on messenger please follow this procedure well.

And know that this update on how to make fake video call can only be done using an iPhone, I don’t no about android phones but I’m so sure about apple phones.
Please go well to subscribe to my channel and ring the bell icon to be able to get notified whenever I post a new update

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rUJzIRx_qs

Wehdone.

(1) (Reply)

NA / Reset Windows 8 Password Without Password Reset Disk / Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus |SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.