Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,231 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

ChatGPT Article Jobs (Quick Money) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ChatGPT Article Jobs (Quick Money) (1429 Views)

Do You Need A Loan (quick Money)? / See Soft Drink Vendors Make Quick Money In Maiduguri / Practical Online Business Training For Those Tired Of Ebooks & Quick Money Scams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ChatGPT Article Jobs (Quick Money) by ekems2020(m): 5:03pm On Apr 16, 2023
Can you use ChatGPT to produce articles? If yes, DM me on WhatsApp now.

I have a simple COPY-PASTE-EDIT job for you using ChatGPT.

Here: 07085763316

1 Like

Re: ChatGPT Article Jobs (Quick Money) by TheManPregnant: 12:51am On Apr 17, 2023
ekems2020:

How much is the pay?
Re: ChatGPT Article Jobs (Quick Money) by Blueace247(f): 8:22am On Apr 17, 2023
ekems2020:

He is a scammer!!!
He won't pay you after finishing the job
Kindly take note...

https://www.nairaland.com/7642682/beware-ekems2020

6 Likes

Re: ChatGPT Article Jobs (Quick Money) by TheManPregnant: 8:59am On Apr 17, 2023
Blueace247:

He is a scammer!!!
Kindly take note...

Interesting...

2 Likes

Re: ChatGPT Article Jobs (Quick Money) by ekems2020(m): 9:28am On Apr 17, 2023
Can you please post evidence of work you did for me having satisfied the conditions given and you didn't get paid?

Please, post evérything

The chat screenshots (ALL)
The job you did
The requirements

Evérything.

Post it now I want to see it and drop your WhatsApp number too so that I can check.

Please, post it now. I'm waiting.

Blueace247:

He is a scammer!!!
Kindly take note...

Re: ChatGPT Article Jobs (Quick Money) by Supreme145(m): 1:39pm On Apr 17, 2023
Writing for this guy is a waste of time, it's more profitable for you to sleep instead of working for him. But as country hard he will still find desperate people to prey on.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ChatGPT Article Jobs (Quick Money) by Psalmspsalms: 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2023
Blueace247:

He is a scammer!!!
Kindly take note...

It's funny how the simple character we develope could stay permanently with us. Up till now, he's still into scamming people.

1 Like

Re: ChatGPT Article Jobs (Quick Money) by ekems2020(m): 3:40pm On Apr 17, 2023
I don't force ANYONE to write for me...and my offers are NOT for everyone.

I always state what I can pay. Whoever is uncomfortable with my offer can reject it and move on.

However, I pay what I state, even with extras sometimes.

Supreme145:
Writing for this guy is a waste of time, it's more profitable for you to sleep instead of working for him. But as country hard he will still find desperate people to prey on.
Re: ChatGPT Article Jobs (Quick Money) by ekems2020(m): 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2023
Any proof?

I AM NOT A SCAMMER

Please, I beg you to post here with the full screenshots your proof, full proof of any job you did for me and didn't get paid having satisfied the conditions of the offer.

All of you calling me a scammer please, post your proof of where, when, how, and what I scammed you of.

I am waiting please.

Psalmspsalms:

It's funny how the simple character we develope could stay permanently with us. Up till now, he's still into scamming people.
Re: ChatGPT Article Jobs (Quick Money) by localbreed(m): 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2023
ekems2020:

I always state what I can pay. Whoever is uncomfortable with my offer can reject it and move on.

No smoke without fire. The comments I am seeing here are discouraging

3 Likes

Re: ChatGPT Article Jobs (Quick Money) by aylive02(m): 4:47am On Apr 18, 2023
He's a very stingy writer without empathy. He's still living with the same ideology of offering peanuts since I negotiated with him about two years ago. Writing for the devil, if possible is better.

3 Likes

Re: ChatGPT Article Jobs (Quick Money) by ekems2020(m): 5:00am On Apr 18, 2023
Even Jesus was crucified by the very people he helped...so, who am I if people choose to be funny?

Oh, you're waiting for people's encouraging comments about something or someone before you make a move in your life?

Oh, sorry if that's what you're waiting for because YOU GO WAIT TIRE!!!

People are entitled to their nonsense like the ones who have chosen thier life calling to be tagging someone a scammer as a cover-up for their inefficiencies, ineffectiveness, bad attitude, gross incompetency, and low work ethic.

I am not afraid of these fully-grown babies and sentimentalists with kid-like attitude who think that coming to Nairaland to tag someone a scammer to excuse their incompetence and insecurities is the way out.

I have asked them repeatedly to post the chats, the jobs they did, the conditions of pay and they have refused to do so because they know that they are lying.

I'm not begging anyone to work for me. So, if you want to listen to them, that's your cup of tea.

I'm not here to beg you not to listen to them either. You're an adult and should know what to do.

I'm not afraid of incompetent and inefficient people always coming here to call me a scammer without proof.

They will always come but if you're a sensible person you should see that I've asked them to post the proof of the so-called scam that i supposedly scammed them.

Have they posted it?

Why are they afraid of posting it?

What then is the proof that I indeed scammed them?

What then are you basing your judgement on?

These who know me very well know that I pay for jobs done having satisfied the conditions of the job and some people have been working with me for months, still from this platform.

I've been on Nairaland for over 9 years.

If I was a scammer you wouldn't find me always posting my jobs with my phone number.

Also, you wouldn't find my picture on my profile.

I've said enough.

I need not say more.

localbreed:

No smoke without fire. The comments I am seeing here are discouraging
Re: ChatGPT Article Jobs (Quick Money) by ekems2020(m): 5:07am On Apr 18, 2023
You should be hiring by now.

It's 2 years and you're still here?

In jobs section, still looking for writing jobs on Nairaland?

What are you still doing here?

That's unfortunate.

Mind you, I pay based on the jobs I get.

You get it?

Some are high, some are low and you can confirm on my profile.

I don't run my business to suit your ego; you're not in my pocket to decide how much I pay you.

So, mind your business and stop thinking that you'll decide how I run my business.

Do you understand?

If my offer is not good for you, you shift. Someone else will do it. It's all about choice.

aylive02:
He's a very stingy writer without empathy. He's still living with the same ideology of offering peanuts since I negotiated with him about two years ago. Writing for the devil, if possible is better.
Re: ChatGPT Article Jobs (Quick Money) by aylive02(m): 9:46am On Apr 18, 2023
ekems2020:
You should be hiring by now.

It's 2 years and you're still here?

In jobs section, still looking for writing jobs on Nairaland?

What are you still doing here?

That's unfortunate.

Mind you, I pay based on the jobs I get.

You get it?

Some are high, some are low and you can confirm on my profile.

I don't run my business to suit your ego; you're not in my pocket to decide how much I pay you.

So, mind your business and stop thinking that you'll decide how I run my business.

Do you understand?

If my offer is not good for you, you shift. Someone else will do it. It's all about choice.

. Nothing high comes from you bro
Re: ChatGPT Article Jobs (Quick Money) by 24dro(m): 10:02am On Apr 18, 2023
Oga you're a scammer, 90% of the comments says you are. Apples don't fall far from the tree and besides i don't need to pay you to use chatgpt when i can use that myself by just subscribing and using the service.

[/quote]
Re: ChatGPT Article Jobs (Quick Money) by Blueace247(f): 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2023
ekems2020:

How are my even sure it's your real pics on your whatsapp?

You scammed me man!

1 Like

Re: ChatGPT Article Jobs (Quick Money) by ekems2020(m): 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2023
Can you see that you're a fool?

You just got on a thread and saw someone calling another person a scammer and immediately you joined the bandwagon because your medulla is too weak to think as an adult.

Besides, who is asking for a Kobo on this offer?

Did you see anywhere on this thread where I asked anyone to pay a dime?

Or, have you seen a single screenshot posted by someone who messaged me indicating that I asked for 1 kobo from anyone?

So, what are you babbling like a kid here?

Rather, I'm the one paying for this service.

Have I asked you or anyone at all to pay me 1 kobo?

If I have asked you for a dime please post the screenshot of the chat here and let everyone see it.

Also, I am calling on EVERYONE that has DM me based on this offer to post the screenshot of the chat here where I asked for a fee and let everyone see it.

Those who got on the job are already getting paid daily already and you're here showcasing your foolishness and ultra-stupidity because you're so dumb, stupid, and brutish to even understand the offer.

You don't know me nor have messaged me before....so, what's this your stupid comment for?

You are calling me a scammer because you are as stupid as the idiots who said the same thing about me but cannot show a single proof to substantiate their point.

24dro:
Oga you're a scammer, 90% of the comments says you are. Apples don't fall far from the tree and besides i don't need to pay you to use chatgpt when i can use that myself by just subscribing and using the service.

Re: ChatGPT Article Jobs (Quick Money) by ekems2020(m): 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2023
How many times will I ask you to post the screenshot of the so-called scam that I scammed you off?

How many times?

Oh, you don't have proof? Is the chat not on your phone? Can't you post the job you did? and the instructions for the job? or even the deadline?

So, what are you babbling here like a nursery 1 child?

Abeg get out you don't have what to say.

You're just a bitter, incompetent, insecure person claiming to be a writer, and people like you should be avoided at all costs.

Blueace247:

How are my even sure it's your real pics on your whatsapp?

You scammed me man!
Re: ChatGPT Article Jobs (Quick Money) by ekems2020(m): 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2023
And who have you hired and even paid low, talkless of paying high?

Can you name 1 post you've made on this forum requesting to hire someone so you can pay your almighty high wage?

Get out of here jare, you're still looking for someone to hire you when you should be hiring people

Aren't you ashamed of yourself, Mr. talkative?

aylive02:
. Nothing high comes from you bro
Re: ChatGPT Article Jobs (Quick Money) by Blueace247(f): 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2023
ekems2020:
How many times will I ask you to post the screenshot of the so-called scam that I scammed you off?

How many times?

Oh, you don't have proof? Is the chat not on your phone? Can't you post the job you did? and the instructions for the job? or even the deadline?

Trace the link..
So, what are you babbling here like a nursery 1 child?

Abeg get out you don't have what to say.

You're just a bitter, incompetent, insecure person claiming to be a writer, and people like you should be avoided at all costs.

Re: ChatGPT Article Jobs (Quick Money) by Blueace247(f): 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2023
aylive02:

You really know him.. He offered me a SEO job for 1k..i worked on the content till it got to 100%, he gave me another job l, after following all instructions, he said I did trash.. And shoved off the pay

Re: ChatGPT Article Jobs (Quick Money) by aylive02(m): 8:17pm On Apr 18, 2023
Blueace247:

You really know him.. He offered me a SEO job for 1k..i worked on the content till it got to 100%, he gave me another job l, after following all instructions, he said I did trash.. And shoved off the pay. He's a thief

Re: ChatGPT Article Jobs (Quick Money) by trevorhorace(m): 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2023
Yeah I remember this village goat. Did a rewrite gig for him. Clean job plagiarism free. He still found an excuse not to pay. After the number of hours imputed. He gave me another document to do instead. I saw where the situation was heading. I swore for his generation and blocked him. I just wish say na pesin I fit see that time. I for dey prison for murder by now with no regrets.

If You think you can use people on a faceless forum and go Scott free. You don't know what's coming bro.

1 Like

Re: ChatGPT Article Jobs (Quick Money) by Chatflick(m): 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
trevorhorace:
Yeah I remember this village goat. Did a rewrite gig for him. Clean job plagiarism free. He still found an excuse not to pay. After the number of hours imputed. He gave me another document to do instead. I saw where the situation was heading. I swore for his generation and blocked him. I just wish say na pesin I fit see that time. I for dey prison for murder by now with no regrets.

If You think you can use people on a faceless forum and go Scott free. You don't know what's coming bro.
Ekems2020 please what can you say regarding this? For people to say all these then something must be up. I do writing as a side hustle and I know how painful it is after a job and then you are denied payment. One idiot did that to me and was still very rude and always insulting unknown to him that I knew his actual employer and the pay was even three times more. I went ahead and took his job from him. Now, I have peace of mind and the person I write for is very friendly and respectful as it should be. Even though these accusations may be false, please be polite to every one that works for you. It helps them mentally. Also, appreciate them every now and then. One love!

2 Likes

Re: ChatGPT Article Jobs (Quick Money) by Blueace247(f): 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2023
He is a scammer period...

1 Like

Re: ChatGPT Article Jobs (Quick Money) by aylive02(m): 6:34am On Apr 20, 2023
trevorhorace:

. He's a thief. I tell you.

2 Likes

Re: ChatGPT Article Jobs (Quick Money) by edwinmiles(f): 7:50am On Apr 20, 2023
You have been hiring for the same job for years. If you are a good person. It shouldn't be so. He is not a scammer but a user.

He should even be banned.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tears As Nigerian Army Soldiers Killed By Bandits Are Burried SHOCKING So Sad / Federal Fire Service Updates / Skye Bank Online Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.