Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Pastor Busola Olabanji Warns Peter Obi, Others To Leave Bola Tinubu Alone Reveal - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Busola Olabanji Warns Peter Obi, Others To Leave Bola Tinubu Alone Reveal (829 Views)

BREAKING: COZA RAPE: Busola's Sister Counters Interview Facts / BREAKING: BUSOLA DAKOLO And Tumise Oluyede Were Not Raped! / SEX SCANDAL: Busola Dakolo Crying Requests To Speak With Biodun Fatoyinbo(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Busola Olabanji Warns Peter Obi, Others To Leave Bola Tinubu Alone Reveal by GeminiplusTV(f): 7:41pm On Apr 16, 2023
Pastor Busola Olabanji Warns Peter Obi, Others to Leave Bola Tinubu Alone Reveal shocking Revelation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ADDav3y2TM
Re: Pastor Busola Olabanji Warns Peter Obi, Others To Leave Bola Tinubu Alone Reveal by Everfrank(m): 7:44pm On Apr 16, 2023
Nothing is gonna change Jagaban victory. Not even amadioha.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Busola Olabanji Warns Peter Obi, Others To Leave Bola Tinubu Alone Reveal by Naira20: 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2023
Kikikiki... APC Pastor

This one couldn't even make first team.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Busola Olabanji Warns Peter Obi, Others To Leave Bola Tinubu Alone Reveal by Orfankwagh(m): 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2023
who is holding his shirt?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Busola Olabanji Warns Peter Obi, Others To Leave Bola Tinubu Alone Reveal by tballeyy(m): 8:20pm On Apr 16, 2023
No body can change destiny..it is permanent already.. obidients fit kill them selves before May 29.. Gberra omo ologo

1 Like

Re: Pastor Busola Olabanji Warns Peter Obi, Others To Leave Bola Tinubu Alone Reveal by TinubuDeDrugLor: 8:52pm On Apr 16, 2023
One of the drug runners of Tinubu using church as a cover.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Busola Olabanji Warns Peter Obi, Others To Leave Bola Tinubu Alone Reveal by Darnell9(m): 8:52pm On Apr 16, 2023
Abeg if any body get 1k abeg sub that pastor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Busola Olabanji Warns Peter Obi, Others To Leave Bola Tinubu Alone Reveal by Kwave4(m): 8:57pm On Apr 16, 2023
Yoruba supporting Yoruba

Nothing to see here

1 Like

Re: Pastor Busola Olabanji Warns Peter Obi, Others To Leave Bola Tinubu Alone Reveal by ORIAYO70(m): 8:28pm On Apr 17, 2023
Kwave4:
Yoruba supporting Yoruba

Nothing to see here

But what about those Yorubas pastor supporting Pandora, eg Oyedepo is he an igbo man

Tribal bigot, we have more Yorubas supporting that ur fraudulent man
Re: Pastor Busola Olabanji Warns Peter Obi, Others To Leave Bola Tinubu Alone Reveal by Kwave4(m): 11:46pm On Apr 17, 2023
ORIAYO70:

But what about those Yorubas pastor supporting Pandora, eg Oyedepo is he an igbo man

Tribal bigot, we have more Yorubas supporting that ur fraudulent man
See this one calling another tribalists,I think you Yorubas think tribalism means only against you Yorubas,but when you do it,it’s all fun and games
Went through your comment and you are worse,so shut it please
Re: Pastor Busola Olabanji Warns Peter Obi, Others To Leave Bola Tinubu Alone Reveal by Lanretoye(m): 4:29am On Apr 18, 2023
Who is the narrator referring to as general malaye?.

Nothing can stop tinubu’s inauguration next month.

It baffles me when the church needs something pastors turn to members but when members need something they ask them to pray to God.why didn’t the pastor pray to God for what the church needs maybe manner will fall from heaven.the church needs land and money in Lagos and is calling on people to donate and he will pray for them instead of asking God for the land and money directly...we go wise.
Re: Pastor Busola Olabanji Warns Peter Obi, Others To Leave Bola Tinubu Alone Reveal by ORIAYO70(m): 7:29am On Apr 18, 2023
Kwave4:
See this one calling another tribalists,I think you Yorubas think tribalism means only against you Yorubas,but when you do it,it’s all fun and games
Went through your comment and you are worse,so shut it please

Stop been dull, I don't think u understand what tribalism mean...
Little analysis...

1. Check the numbers of Yorubas that voted Obi, irrespective he's Igbo candidate.

2. How many igbo voted Tinubu..

3. Obi won Lagos a Yoruba land.. definitely not only igbo vote that made him win..

If it was only Igbo vote, GRV would have won... Yoruba voted Obi in presidential...

4. Afenifere and some others groups supported ur Obi..

5. Obasanjo, Afe Babalola, falz, etc and some other notable Yorubas show me where notable igbo does same to Tinubu.

6.Your ohaneze never speak well of Tinubu

7. Tinubu never get an inch vote in South East.

8. Atiku won in Yoruba land Osun state..

You guys will just open mouth n spit foolish things out..

If pandora can win in Yoruba land, if Atiku can win in Yoruba land, if Obi can win in Hausa land, why no other candidates is winning in South East except Obi...

Now tell me who is extremely tribalized...

Reno said it sometimes, saying igbo n Fulanis r the most tribalized people on Earth..

My mum is from Isuochi Abia state, I know what I'm saying, u will hate people, when dey do same.. you will shout tribalism.
Re: Pastor Busola Olabanji Warns Peter Obi, Others To Leave Bola Tinubu Alone Reveal by Kwave4(m): 8:09am On Apr 18, 2023
ORIAYO70:

Stop been dull, I don't think u understand what tribalism mean...
Little analysis...

1. Check the numbers of Yorubas that voted Obi, irrespective he's Igbo candidate.

2. How many igbo voted Tinubu..

3. Obi won Lagos a Yoruba land.. definitely not only igbo vote that made him win..

If it was only Igbo vote, GRV would have won... Yoruba voted Obi in presidential...

4. Afenifere and some others groups supported ur Obi..

5. Obasanjo, Afe Babalola, falz, etc and some other notable Yorubas show me where notable igbo does same to Tinubu.

6.Your ohaneze never speak well of Tinubu

7. Tinubu never get an inch vote in South East.

8. Atiku won in Yoruba land Osun state..

You guys will just open mouth n spit foolish things out..

If pandora can win in Yoruba land, if Atiku can win in Yoruba land, if Obi can win in Hausa land, why no other candidates is winning in South East except Obi...

Now tell me who is extremely tribalized...

Reno said it sometimes, saying igbo n Fulanis r the most tribalized people on Earth..

My mum is from Isuochi Abia state, I know what I'm saying, u will hate people, when dey do same.. you will shout tribalism.
1 Check the numbers of Igbo that have been voting Fulani(Yaradua) Yoruba(Obasanjo) ijaw(Jonathan) before 2023,even when there are Igbo men on the ballot,Obasanjo won an Igbo son Ojukwu in the whole of south east

2 election is not “Vote my person,I vote your person”,tinubu is a criminal and won’t even get 5% even if obi wasn’t in the race,his decisive Muslim Muslim is another factor
Use your head

3 don’t act like you don’t know why Obi won Lagos,why did you think that Yoruba thugs started disturbing non Yorubas from voting in the governship election,Yorubas voted obi but most vote were from non Yorubas,Edo,akwa ibom etc
Remember when tinubu thugs saw neatly dressed people,they attacked them not minding they may be Yoruba

4 the fake bishop tinubu rented from ebonyi supports tinubu,mbaka also supported tinubu though not vocal about it

5,Chimaroke nnamani,Umahi,Uzodinma,Benedict the actor,zack orji the actor all supported tinubu,Soludo(your people loved him before and during the elections) supported Atiku

6 is there anything good about a criminal,a drug baron,please shun that level,no sane Yoruba groups will speak well of tinubu

7Obasanji got it,Jonathan got it too,Yaradua etc,tinubu is not a presidential material,please

7 Good for Atiku,he won the whole of south east in 2011 even when there are Igbos on the ballot box,and this is the first time an Igbo person with the level of obi will come out for elections,what’s Obi’s % vote in Oshin(Tinubu homestate)

So reno ia now your source of information,reno also said tinubu have mouth odor and a common criminal ,I wonder why you ignore that,Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani have been winning in igboland,why don’t you reciprocate,or is it only you guys that presidents fit?

I care less if your mother is from Pluto,I grew up with you guys and you are worse,tribalists little children and adults alike
Re: Pastor Busola Olabanji Warns Peter Obi, Others To Leave Bola Tinubu Alone Reveal by ORIAYO70(m): 9:09am On Apr 18, 2023
Kwave4:

1 Check the numbers of Igbo that have been voting Fulani(Yaradua) Yoruba(Obasanjo) ijaw(Jonathan) before 2023,even when there are Igbo men on the ballot,Obasanjo won an Igbo son Ojukwu in the whole of south east

2 election is not “Vote my person,I vote your person”,tinubu is a criminal and won’t even get 5% even if obi wasn’t in the race,his decisive Muslim Muslim is another factor
Use your head

3 don’t act like you don’t know why Obi won Lagos,why did you think that Yoruba thugs started disturbing non Yorubas from voting in the governship election,Yorubas voted obi but most vote were from non Yorubas,Edo,akwa ibom etc
Remember when tinubu thugs saw neatly dressed people,they attacked them not minding they may be Yoruba

4 the fake bishop tinubu rented from ebonyi supports tinubu,mbaka also supported tinubu though not vocal about it

5,Chimaroke nnamani,Umahi,Uzodinma,Benedict the actor,zack orji the actor all supported tinubu,Soludo(your people loved him before and during the elections) supported Atiku

6 is there anything good about a criminal,a drug baron,please shun that level,no sane Yoruba groups will speak well of tinubu

7Obasanji got it,Jonathan got it too,Yaradua etc,tinubu is not a presidential material,please

7 Good for Atiku,he won the whole of south east in 2011 even when there are Igbos on the ballot box,and this is the first time an Igbo person with the level of obi will come out for elections,what’s Obi’s % vote in Oshin(Tinubu homestate)

So reno ia now your source of information,reno also said tinubu have mouth odor and a common criminal ,I wonder why you ignore that,Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani have been winning in igboland,why don’t you reciprocate,or is it only you guys that presidents fit?

I care less if your mother is from Pluto,I grew up with you guys and you are worse,tribalists little children and adults alike

The more u look the less u see...

Igbo did not vote obj base on ethnicity, but average igbos r Pdp, as per sane people defending or voting Tinubu, he defeated you go home with that...

It's only slowpoke will think a certain Politician is better than other, the attributes of all Politician is selfishness...

Same holy Pandora engineer how Dansuki 2billion dollars passess through the bank Fidelity, which obi has 60Percent shares...

Same saint Obi supervised how that lady criminal Madueke Allison steals billions of govt dollars through his Fidelity, I will prefer Sowore or Atiku to Pandora thief...

I'm done here
Re: Pastor Busola Olabanji Warns Peter Obi, Others To Leave Bola Tinubu Alone Reveal by Kwave4(m): 9:46am On Apr 18, 2023
ORIAYO70:

The more u look the less u see...

Igbo did not vote obj base on ethnicity, but average igbos r Pdp, as per sane people defending or voting Tinubu, he defeated you go home with that...

It's only slowpoke will think a certain Politician is better than other, the attributes of all Politician is selfishness...

Same holy Pandora engineer how Dansuki 2billion dollars passess through the bank Fidelity, which obi has 60Percent shares...

Same saint Obi supervised how that lady criminal Madueke Allison steals billions of govt dollars through his Fidelity, I will prefer Sowore or Atiku to Pandora thief...

I'm done here
Its you that is asking about ethnicity and I have given you many instances where Igbo voted your Yoruba Fulani brothers,whereas you guys haven’t done same to Igbo man,we have been voting yall,does the presidency fit only your people?
I don’t think any politician is better than the other but tinubu level of criminality is only next to Pablo Escobar and osama bin laden

Tinubu is a drug dealer,a killer(funsho William),an alien (no father mother,no siblings),a man certificates,his life is shrouded with bad secrets,no sane person will want such a criminal as president
In a Yoruba country ,many of you won’t want tinubu as preseidnt?id you want to be honest

If obi were all these jargons you wrote,you think Apc won’t present them when obi took Apc/tinubu to court on account of his drug dealings in USA
Are you wiser than the old drug baron?
I will take Atiku or sowore before I think of the old drug baron

(1) (Reply)

The NSCDC Guy Killed By The Unknown Gunmen / Husband, Wife Confess To Contracting Same Witchdoctor To Kill Each Other(video) / Fraudulent Activities Connected To ORGANE TECH LTD And Carmel Movie Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.