Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts (70865 Views)

Ngozi Ezeh & Her Family Survive Accident (Photos) / Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram / Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by Sweetvie: 11:47am On Apr 17, 2023
Wtf!
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by Okeziesg(m): 11:48am On Apr 17, 2023
Ok..come and take award. .
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by Deepfeel(m): 11:48am On Apr 17, 2023
A man can not cum 27 times in a day lies
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by lexy2014: 11:49am On Apr 17, 2023
Rokiat:
Is that supposed to be an achievement? undecided

although its a lie, for her it is an achievement. that's the problem

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by Waywardson6: 11:50am On Apr 17, 2023
27 times a day, doesn't guarantee love or he'll stay. You are just another cum bucket, that's been used. I wonder why people equate lots of sex to an achievement. Sex happens everywhere & sex isn't love. It's sex & doesn't make you special.
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by motionarena: 11:50am On Apr 17, 2023
tamdun:
Liar,no man dead or alive(even with sex enhancement drug)can do that

No talk am.
I know of a friend who logde with his babe.
They had sex for like 20 times for a total of 18 hrs
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by Lovenorth: 11:50am On Apr 17, 2023
Is he a rabbit?
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by Princeton92(m): 11:50am On Apr 17, 2023
Ashawoman82:
lol..na konji go kill u, infact na erection go kill u as u no wan get sense, ode

Abeg change your name no dey confuse people like me j00r

Na so person go think say you be woman find you burst nyansh you shout mummy mi ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by Princeton92(m): 11:51am On Apr 17, 2023
lexy2014:

although its a lie, for her it is. that's the problem

Best response I've seen today ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by IjawTukpa: 11:51am On Apr 17, 2023
This person must be Obidient,,, lying as there is no tomorrow....is that your boyfriend a super hero? Some time, dey lie with sense

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 17, 2023
If a man penis raises for long it be painful.
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by phorget(m): 11:51am On Apr 17, 2023
May be she meant to say her boyfriend penetrated her 27times before cumming...

Even a jobless man wont dare do such a shit.
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by richie240: 11:52am On Apr 17, 2023
lexy2014:

even she sef pass lithium battery. the girl sabi lie no be small
Bros, takeam easy o, it may be safer to speak for yourself o, ehn-ehn.

Just know dt as some ppl like cr7 and messy were created for the sole purpose of playing football, some ppl's talent is in fuccking.
They can nack anything nackable .
Moreover the guy fit don use some alomo bitters to prolong his game.
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by MrAgbako: 11:56am On Apr 17, 2023
Ashawoman82:
y u cmtalking like you've never had sex. .person wey de Bleep no go rest? Even a 40 secs man will last up to 40 minutes in the third round, the longer the number of rounds the less sensitivity of the penis....guy no de reason like pikin na .
you didn't get my point! Lol
Moreover I didn't respond to your comment.
The person I responded to his comment is base his argument on facts he provided and did provide a logical reason to counter his fact.
As for you you talking out of place. So if you don't understand a conversation other people next time don't dabble blindly into it base on your emotions or sentiments.
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by Nnachi404(m): 11:56am On Apr 17, 2023
Lie stop it
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by bablon20(m): 11:56am On Apr 17, 2023
I wonder how news like this manage to get to the front page. Nonsense!
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by xynerise: 11:56am On Apr 17, 2023
Very impossible. This one just want to sound stupid
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by Ashawoman82: 11:56am On Apr 17, 2023
Princeton92:

Abeg change your name no dey confuse people like me j00r

Na so person go think say you be woman find you burst nyansh you shout mummy mi ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
werey, I purposely pick the monicker

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by casualobserver: 11:57am On Apr 17, 2023
tamdun:

Her boyfriend is obviously her dild0.

I am trying to be a better person so Iโ€™m not going to post what came to my mind when I saw her pictures.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by ayo2008: 11:57am On Apr 17, 2023
What dignity is there in this shameful act.
The world is truly something else
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by Moniya4Real(m): 11:57am On Apr 17, 2023
Married men Dey really suffer o, when The same woman might end up depriving her husband sex in marriage and end up not having it with the husband , even more than 20 times in a year. Which pleasure come even remain inside the dilapidated, overused and degraded kpekus. Sons of Adam are really suffering unknowingly
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by Moniya4Real(m): 11:58am On Apr 17, 2023
Married men Dey really suffer o, when The same woman might end up depriving her husband sex in marriage and end up not having it with the husband , even more than 20 times in a year. Which pleasure come even remain inside the dilapidated, overused and degraded kpekus. Sons of Adam are really suffering unknowingly.
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by Treassured: 11:59am On Apr 17, 2023
Lie Mohaammed๐Ÿ™„

OP everything you Wrote up there Is True.

But With Regards to the Fragile Part, You are right on that too. As for me, I used to be Fragile. To buttress my Epistle, I have this Babie Facial look which some people tend to tease me with like "Hey Babie Face"๐Ÿ˜‚

But due to Some Unanticipated Circumstances which resulted to Bad Experience. I had to develop A Very Thick Skin. Although I still have my Good Heart Intact which nothing will ever Change. But my Antennas are always at Alert now most especially when I'm around Strangers. I will always keep being myself Regardless of Some Situations I have gone through In life.

Since my Childhood days, I have always known who I am. I have always known there Is something special about me. I'm the Most Intelligent among my Family. I keep learning so much about Life and Myself as I continue to grow. Knowing and discovering more about myself was the reason why I choose this Monicker Treassured.

You've literally said everything about me In your Post except for the Fragile Part which I emphasized on earlier. Everyday I fall In Love with myself. Although I'm an Mild OCD & PTSD Patient lol but not Severe. Neatness, Cleanliness, Orderliness, Quietness, Just to mention a few are some of my many Attributes.

Some people see me as Weird but Who Cares lol. I'm Highly Sensitive. I'm me and I love Myselfโค
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by riczy(m): 11:59am On Apr 17, 2023
Something must kill a man, well d guy na 5sec guy any way so its possible!
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by KarinaSlim(f): 11:59am On Apr 17, 2023
27 times in a day?....Jeez!!!!
27 times 7 days equals 189.
That means 189 times in a week.

In a month is
189 times 4 weeks equals 756.
756 times in a month.

In a year is
756 times 12 months equal 9072
9072 times in a year.

That means in a year, your boyfriend sleeps with you for 9,072 times. Blood!!!

When you and that your boyfriend marry now, you will carry BADLUCK and give your innocent spouse who knew nothing about your past.

This lady and her boyfriend needs DELIVERANCE from the spirit of Fornication
Then after that, the both of them should accept our Lord Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Saviour.

If not....

That's why so many innocent girls now are suffering in marriage. Their husbands that have sold his destiny to fornication during his past life have carried BADLUCK put on their innocent wives who kept themselves.

Some of them now, after marrying, they starts suffering. Some will have all the money in the world (husband money) but no joy atall in marriage. Some are married but living single. But to the outside world, people think the are married not knowing what is really going on.

We single ones are even better and happier than them. More reason why, divorce is inevitable. Some don't even know why they are divorcing, they just want to run out of the marriage due to bad energies. BADLUCK!!!

Hmmm...thank God am still a virgin.
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by ZINNYBANKS: 11:59am On Apr 17, 2023
motionarena:

No talk am.
I know of a friend who logde with his babe.
They had sex for like 20 times for a total of 18 hrs
Were you there during the act ? Or you're saying what your so called Friend told you..?
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by Abagworo(m): 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2023
Must be a one minute man
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by Integrafamoo: 12:02pm On Apr 17, 2023
tamdun:
Maybe King Solomon grin
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by ashawopikin(m): 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2023
You and this your vampire boyfriend
Re: My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts by FashionCookie(f): 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2023
Hanty small small naaaa...liar!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yul Edochie With His Daughter And 3 Sons (Danielle, Kambi, Karl & Victor) / "My Booty Looks Great" - Seyi Shay Shows Her Backside (Photos) / Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.