Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Secure Your Child's Future With Flexiedu: Don't Leave Your Kid's Future To Chanc - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Secure Your Child's Future With Flexiedu: Don't Leave Your Kid's Future To Chanc (235 Views)

My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House / Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) / Why you Shouldn't Leave Your Parents House When You're Not Capable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secure Your Child's Future With Flexiedu: Don't Leave Your Kid's Future To Chanc by ispaul: 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2023
As parents, we all want the best for our children, and one of the most important investments we can make is in their education. Unfortunately, the cost of education is constantly on the rise, making it more difficult for families to afford quality education for their children. That's where education insurance comes in, and Sanlam's FlexiEdu Plan is one of the best options out there.

The FlexiEdu Plan is a life insurance policy that is designed to help parents save for their children's education. The plan provides a lump sum payment when your child reaches a certain age, which can be used to pay for tuition fees, books, accommodation, and other education-related expenses.

One of the key benefits of the FlexiEdu Plan is its flexibility. You can choose the premium payment frequency that works best for you, whether it's monthly, quarterly, or annually. You can also choose the policy term that suits your needs, ranging from 5 to 20 years.

Another benefit of the FlexiEdu Plan is that it comes with additional features that can provide you with extra peace of mind. For example, the plan includes a waiver of premium benefit that waives future premiums in the event of the policyholder's death, disability, or critical illness. The plan also includes an accidental death benefit that pays an additional sum if the policyholder dies as a result of an accident.

Based on this quick comprehensive guide to education insurance, I will advice you take another closer look at Sanlam's FlexiEdu Plan and how it can help you secure your child's future.

So, whether you're a parent who's just starting to think about your child's education or you're looking for a way to supplement your existing savings, the FlexiEdu Plan is definitely worth considering. With its flexibility, additional features, and competitive premiums, it could be the key to providing your child with the education they deserve.

To ensure a smooth and successful insurance process, it is essential to seek the guidance of a reliable and trustworthy insurance broker. Their expertise and knowledge can provide you with invaluable insights and support throughout the process.

If you are in need of professional assistance with your insurance, please do not hesitate to contact me at 08038279617 to get started. I would be happy to offer my services and help you navigate the complexities of insurance with ease and confidence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secure Your Child's Future With Flexiedu: Don't Leave Your Kid's Future To Chanc by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:17pm On Apr 17, 2023
I still have about N120,000 trapped in this PONZI SCHEME.
No sane person should fall for this crap.
Re: Secure Your Child's Future With Flexiedu: Don't Leave Your Kid's Future To Chanc by ispaul: 4:59pm On Apr 17, 2023
fulaniHERDSman:
I still have about N120,000 trapped in this PONZI SCHEME.
No sane person should fall for this crap.

Hello 🤗
Sorry for the negative experience you might have had, insurance is not PONZI SCHEME.

Chat me up with your policy number, let me review your policy and see how I can help.
Re: Secure Your Child's Future With Flexiedu: Don't Leave Your Kid's Future To Chanc by photographers: 11:08am On Apr 18, 2023
Are you looking for Best Newborn Photoshoot ? Contact Bangalore Photographers today.
https://bangalorephotographers.in/newborn-photoshoot-bangalore
Re: Secure Your Child's Future With Flexiedu: Don't Leave Your Kid's Future To Chanc by photographers: 11:09am On Apr 18, 2023
Are you looking fro Professional wedding Photographers in India? Contact Bangalore photographers today.
https://bangalorephotographers.in/wedding-photographers-bangalore
Re: Secure Your Child's Future With Flexiedu: Don't Leave Your Kid's Future To Chanc by photographers: 11:09am On Apr 18, 2023
Are you looking for Professional Pre wedding Photographers ? Contact Bangalore Photographers today
https://bangalorephotographers.in/pre-wedding-photoshoot-bangalore
Re: Secure Your Child's Future With Flexiedu: Don't Leave Your Kid's Future To Chanc by photographers: 11:10am On Apr 18, 2023
Looking for Best Maternity Photoshoot? Contact Bangalore Photographers today.
https://bangalorephotographers.in/maternity-photoshoot-bangalore
Re: Secure Your Child's Future With Flexiedu: Don't Leave Your Kid's Future To Chanc by photographers: 11:11am On Apr 18, 2023
Looking for best Baby Photoshoot Bangalore? Contact Baby's Backyard today
https://babysbackyard.in/
Re: Secure Your Child's Future With Flexiedu: Don't Leave Your Kid's Future To Chanc by photographers: 11:11am On Apr 18, 2023
Looking for best Baby Photoshoot Bangalore? Contact Bangalore Photographers today
https://bangalorephotographers.in/baby-photoshoot-bangalore

(1) (Reply)

Free Bus Ride For School Children, FBRSC. / Appreciation Note: Thanks For All Your lovely Wishes On My 42nd Bufday! / Is There Public Holiday Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.