Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,058 members, 7,859,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:29 PM

I Want To Get Items From US Amazon And Ship To Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Want To Get Items From US Amazon And Ship To Nigeria (162 Views)

COVID-19: Trump Order Conversion Of Navy Ship To Coronavirus Treatment Center / COVID19: Delta Receives Medical Items From NCDC / Shop From Ebay And Amazon And Ship To Nigeria With Ishop Worldwide Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Get Items From US Amazon And Ship To Nigeria by lollyloly(f): 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2023
Please can anyone recommend any affordable shipping company to me, I want to buy some items from USA then ship to Nigeria. I use mall for Africa before but they are no longer in business
Re: I Want To Get Items From US Amazon And Ship To Nigeria by otipoju(m): 6:09pm On Apr 17, 2023
lollyloly:
Please can anyone recommend any affordable shipping company to me, I want to buy some items from USA then ship to Nigeria. I use mall for Africa before but they are no longer in business

What do you want to buy and how soon do you want to get it. How large are they.

(1) (Reply)

Delicious Ways To Incorporate Oxygen Rich Foods Into Your Diet / 8 Surprising Health Benefits Of Banana / List Of Best Health Insurance In The United States Of America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.