Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,012 members, 7,859,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:44 PM

Notorious Fraudster, Akerele Arrested. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Fraudster, Akerele Arrested. (2737 Views)

Angry Ibeshe Community Nabs Notorious Armed Robber (photos) / Police Apprehend Wanted Fraudster Posing As An Ondo Herbalist (photo) / Godogodo (Notorious Armed-Robber), Captured In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notorious Fraudster, Akerele Arrested. by cantell(m): 11:00am On Sep 22, 2011
Notorious fraudster, Akerele arrested •Legs, hands chained in hospital From Moshood Adebayo, Abeokuta Thursday, September 22, 2011.
The long arm of the law has caught up with a suspected fraudster in Ogun after several months of manhunt for him. The suspect, Akerele alleged to be the kingpin of fraudsters in the state was also notorious for duping and extorting money from individuals and corporate bodies within Sango-Ota and Agbara areas of the state. Nemesis caught up with him in Owode, along Idiroko Road, Yewa South Local Government last week after a gun battle with men of the State Security Service (SSS). He is currently on admission at the Federal Medical Centre (FMC) Idi-Aba, Abeokuta, for wounds he sustained during the cross fire with the security agents. Daily Sun reliably gathered that Akerele’s arrest was prompted by his gang’s alleged vandalism of a Global System for Communication (GSM) station in the area. Before his arrest, he and his gang had allegedly been masterminding criminal activities as well as terrorizing the people of Owode axis of the state. He was also accused of mounting illegal roadblocks as well as forcing members of the public to pay illegal levies within the council area. Before luck ran against him, Akerele was said to have put up a resistance, which led to the injury of an SSS operative, who led the team for his arrest. As at press time, the suspect was sighted at the Accident Emergency Ward of the tertiary health institution with his legs chained to the bed while eagle- eye SSS operatives mounted surveillance on him. The Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Mr. Muyiwa Adejobi could not be reached for comments, but a top police officer, who spoke on condition of anonymity confided in Daily Sun, saying it was the end of the road for Akerele. “Even though the case is within our purview, I can tell you that currently, the SSS, which facilitated the arrest is currently handling the matter. You may have to wait a little longer if you want the command to comment on it,’’ the source stated.
www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2011/sept/22/national-22-09-2011-014.html
Re: Notorious Fraudster, Akerele Arrested. by BootyOnMe: 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2011
When are they gonna arrest 'Uchenna John" YOUR ABIA rapi-st? kiss
Re: Notorious Fraudster, Akerele Arrested. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2011
BootyOnMe:

When are they gonna arrest 'Uchenna John" YOUR ABIA rapi-st? kiss

Booty am beginning to suspect you are a victim too. Why don't you make your case known instead of being subtle about it.

U need to visit a chink before you completely loose your mind - Its an advice - And seriously, no offense nor insult intended.
Re: Notorious Fraudster, Akerele Arrested. by cantell(m): 11:54pm On Sep 24, 2011
greateros:

Booty am beginning to suspect you are a victim too. Why don't you make your case known instead of being subtle about it.

U need to visit a chink before you completely loose your mind - Its an advice - And seriously, no offense nor insult intended.
You got it right bro!
Re: Notorious Fraudster, Akerele Arrested. by BootyOnMe: 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2011
LOOK AT THESE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCAL, IGBOTIC, BUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH, NAIRALAND COWARDS ADVISING OTHERS?
DON'T GO AND CATCH YOUR 5 HUNGRY RAP-ISTS PHOCKING YOUR SISTERS AND MOTHERS ALL OVER ABIA STATE ON YOUTUBE!!! cheesy

Sorry, I don't come from IGBOLAND. . . .the great land of rapis-ts and pedo-philes? cheesy
Toto plenty for south south. . .freeeeeeeeeee, without 'HOLY NWENJES' kuru-kere runs.(Bible in the arzzzzzzzzzzz and all). kiss
YOU THINK EVERYONE WAS RAISED AS VAGABONDS ROAMING THE STREETS LIKE YOU BORN-THROWAYS. . . AND DISVIRGINED BY YOUR MOTHERS AND FATHERS/RELATIVES? cheesy

Or, do I look and sound like those your wretched IGBO babes. . . on or off of NL/other Nigerian messageboard/s with low self-esteem ONLY because there was/were no FATHER FIGURE/S around to 'train' them on HOW TO DEAL WITH MEN? shocked

Even if I were a victim according to you sick perverts born to rap-ists. . . kiss. . .I WILL ALWAYS HOLD MY HEAD HIGH. kiss I can NEVER give low-lives OF NIGERIANS OR ANY OTHER GROUP PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD power over my body or soul darling. Like everyone associates with agberos in the universities, or on the streets.

Who says you have to die to pay for the sins of YOUR FATHERS'/MOTHERS' committed on earth?  WE ALL PAY FOR EACH OTHER'S SINS HERE ON EARTH BABY!! cheesy
The last dregs of any society, aka Nigerians will not muffle my voice.

I will still hold my head and arzzzzz high any day, any time. In a nutshell, you guys could post ALL strands of my pubic hair all over the net. . .I would not give 1/2 a phock. . .not to talk of one. kiss

So, find someone else in your local gangs of dimwits to intimidate. kiss
Not this woman, baby. kiss
4 years on NL should have clued you in. kiss

I live in a civilized part of the world that empowers women. . . no one can take that power from me. kiss
Besides, some of us did not grow up in ABJECT wretchedness and extreme spiritual/MATERIAL poverty. . . ENOUGH TO BE LURED FROM THE SACTUARY OF CLOSE FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO BEFRIEND AZZZZZ HOLES IN OR OUT OF THE CYBER AIRWAYS WITH FANTA AND CHIN-CHIN. . . so you really are NOTHING TO US. kiss
Not even the most slow group of people in the whole, wide world. . . NIGERIANS can impact my life.
So, face your typical Nigerian women/men with LOW SELF ESTEEM. Not me. kiss

I don't hang around riff-raffs sirs! kiss
Re: Notorious Fraudster, Akerele Arrested. by noblegas2(m): 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2011
Wowzie!!!
Re: Notorious Fraudster, Akerele Arrested. by whytfaz(m): 2:50am On Sep 26, 2011
@booty did you see the video?
Re: Notorious Fraudster, Akerele Arrested. by BootyOnMe: 6:39am On Sep 26, 2011
Name:  whytfaz
Position:  Active Poster
[size=20pt]Date Registered:  May 29, 2011, 08:55 AM[/size]
Last Active:  Today at 02:51:44 AM

With 3 posts. wink
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

Of course I watched the damn thing!
My reaction went from shock to shame(for IGBO people. . . both the MEN and the WOMEN) to rage then pity.
We hear of these things as they happen all over the world. . . but it took the callousness of NDI-IGBO to show us the reality of such a heinous crime against womanhood(like we did not already know how they were created. . .the reason I AVOID them at ALL costs!)
Now. . .I am indifferent. It is like it never even happened, like the proverbial 7-day wonder. *yawns*
Yup, my shock-absorbers are well constructed and I am really SUPER resilient.
Will not watch it again though.

Reason: I only watched it to make sure it was not a 'dem-say' situation.
I do not watch po-rn(that na man territory), not to mention ghetto por-n, with some filthy riff-raffs in it! It reminded me of war-torn Liberia/Sierra-Leone. cry
I have moved on from this useless episode in IGBO history.
I wish both the victim and the perpertrators all the best.

As well as the collective IGBO tribe. Me and dem nor get business. kiss
Thank God!
Re: Notorious Fraudster, Akerele Arrested. by whytfaz(m): 9:10am On Sep 26, 2011
@booty. that's. What I was tryna find out,cuz I didn't watch it,just heard about it from the internet and the news so I don't really know much abouh it.but what's bad is Bad an we all have to condemn it as a country,not just because it spoils our image but because it is also inhuman,I'm not an igbo though,but I believe there are good ppl there too,so don't condemn the Tribe by a lil set of inhuman ppl,let's together as one ppl fight this evil people
Re: Notorious Fraudster, Akerele Arrested. by BootyOnMe: 1:00pm On Sep 26, 2011
whytfaz:

@booty. that's. What I was tryna find out,cuz I didn't watch it,just heard about it from the internet and the news so I don't really know much abouh it.but what's bad is Bad an we all have to condemn it as a country,not just because it spoils our image but because it is also inhuman,I'm not an igbo though,but I believe there are good ppl there too,so don't condemn the Tribe by a lil set of inhuman ppl,let's together as one ppl fight this evil people

Thank you. I don tok my own finish.
Gooluck with your Nigeria. . . .and Nigerians.kiss
Re: Notorious Fraudster, Akerele Arrested. by cantell(m): 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2011
BootyOnMe:

LOOK AT THESE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCAL, IGBOTIC, BUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH, NAIRALAND COWARDS ADVISING OTHERS?
DON'T GO AND CATCH YOUR 5 HUNGRY RAP-ISTS PHOCKING YOUR SISTERS AND MOTHERS ALL OVER ABIA STATE ON YOUTUBE!!! cheesy

Sorry, I don't come from IGBOLAND. . . .the great land of rapis-ts and pedo-philes? cheesy
Toto plenty for south south. . .freeeeeeeeeee, without 'HOLY NWENJES' kuru-kere runs.(Bible in the arzzzzzzzzzzz and all). kiss
YOU THINK EVERYONE WAS RAISED AS VAGABONDS ROAMING THE STREETS LIKE YOU BORN-THROWAYS. . . AND DISVIRGINED BY YOUR MOTHERS AND FATHERS/RELATIVES? cheesy

Or, do I look and sound like those your wretched IGBO babes. . . on or off of NL/other Nigerian messageboard/s with low self-esteem ONLY because there was/were no FATHER FIGURE/S around to 'train' them on HOW TO DEAL WITH MEN? shocked

Even if I were a victim according to you sick perverts born to rap-ists. . . kiss. . .I WILL ALWAYS HOLD MY HEAD HIGH. kiss I can NEVER give low-lives OF NIGERIANS OR ANY OTHER GROUP PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD power over my body or soul darling. Like everyone associates with agberos in the universities, or on the streets.

Who says you have to die to pay for the sins of YOUR FATHERS'/MOTHERS' committed on earth?  WE ALL PAY FOR EACH OTHER'S SINS HERE ON EARTH BABY!! cheesy
The last dregs of any society, aka Nigerians will not muffle my voice.

I will still hold my head and arzzzzz high any day, any time. In a nutshell, you guys could post ALL strands of my pubic hair all over the net. . .I would not give 1/2 a phock. . .not to talk of one. kiss

So, find someone else in your local gangs of dimwits to intimidate. kiss
Not this woman, baby. kiss
4 years on NL should have clued you in. kiss

I live in a civilized part of the world that empowers women. . . no one can take that power from me. kiss
Besides, some of us did not grow up in ABJECT wretchedness and extreme spiritual/MATERIAL poverty. . . ENOUGH TO BE LURED FROM THE SACTUARY OF CLOSE FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO BEFRIEND AZZZZZ HOLES IN OR OUT OF THE CYBER AIRWAYS WITH FANTA AND CHIN-CHIN. . . so you really are NOTHING TO US. kiss
Not even the most slow group of people in the whole, wide world. . . NIGERIANS can impact my life.
So, face your typical Nigerian women/men with LOW SELF ESTEEM. Not me. kiss

I don't hang around riff-raffs sirs! kiss

What has gang-[b]r[/b]ape got to do with this topic?
Your schizophrenic nature has checked into the next level and you just added stalkin to it.
We're bored with your long epistles and meaningless comments.
Do yourself a favour, log out!
You can read from the sidelines!
Re: Notorious Fraudster, Akerele Arrested. by BootyOnMe: 2:58pm On Sep 26, 2011
cantell:

What has gang-[b]r[/b]ape got to do with this topic?
Your schizophrenic nature has checked into the next level and you just added stalkin to it.
We're bored with your long epistles and meaningless comments.
Do yourself a favour, log out!
You can read from the sidelines!

Look at this Ariaria market pig!
Com'on shattap!
When you derail other threads with your useless attacks who cautions you?
Abeg, put up that your 'lokito', IGBOTIC pisssshure make we see that ya UGLY Wa-WA "cannibal" face again I beg you.
I feel like having a goooooooood laugh before I 'self-service/off/' to bed this morning. cheesy
Bussssssssssssssh "Okoro" ijjiooot! kiss
Re: Notorious Fraudster, Akerele Arrested. by james1(m): 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2011
@bootyOnme.you have a right to your opinion but this is not acceptable:
Did you suddenly lost your mind or what?take that back and apologise to Nigerians for that insult.you
Re: Notorious Fraudster, Akerele Arrested. by BootyOnMe: 3:37pm On Sep 26, 2011
james1:

@bootyOnme.you have a right to your opinion but this is not acceptable:
Did you suddenly lost your mind or what?take that back and apologise to Nigerians for that insult.you

And where do you think you are? undecided
In your Igwe's "despoiler's" palace, with local Igbo women to fan your sweaty local behind. . .after feeding you 'akpu and oha soup' or what?
This is the www o. . . not ya village ok?
Even if you were standing in front of me. . .you dare not even tell me to offer you dimwit an apology. . . not to talk of the www.
You wrettttttttttched, phocking, stinking, poverrrrrrty-stricken nigge-r/Afro Redneck! kiss
Please, feeeeeeeeeeeel free to insult me back.
No apologies. kiss
Yes, I have lost my mind. No apologies for that either. kiss
Re: Notorious Fraudster, Akerele Arrested. by james1(m): 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2011
@bootyonme.you are going to take that back and apologise,that insult will not be allowed to stand!
Re: Notorious Fraudster, Akerele Arrested. by BootyOnMe: 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2011
james1:

@bootyonme.you are going to take that back and apologise,that insult will not be allowed to stand!

Okay, here is my apology.

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S57W7WBozvc&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Notorious Fraudster, Akerele Arrested. by cantell(m): 11:07pm On Sep 26, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Look at this Ariaria market pig!
Com'on shattap!
When you derail other threads with your useless attacks who cautions you?
Abeg, put up that your 'lokito', IGBOTIC pisssshure make we see that ya UGLY Wa-WA "cannibal" face again I beg you.
I feel like having a goooooooood laugh before I 'self-service/off/' to bed this morning. cheesy
Bussssssssssssssh "Okoro" ijjiooot! kiss
You're obsessed with me. No doubt about that.
You have my pic and yet you want me to put them back in my profile.
Stop obsessing.
Re: Notorious Fraudster, Akerele Arrested. by BootyOnMe: 1:25am On Sep 27, 2011
Boooosheeet + Tufiakwa! kiss
Obssessed with cannibalistic, Ugly MOFO! cry
Even the houseboy wey "sav" my papa for over 25 years fine pass ya useless arzzzzzzz!
Why you shame comot the pissssssssshure? Low-self esteemed m0r0n like you.
You nor dey shame? cheesy
Looking like one "ALABA" trader deported from Upper Iweka Road with 'ra-pis-t' genes.
I just wanno keep cussing your arzzzze out.
Since the whole place is dry now.
Ewu!

Please, go and bring another 'local' thread, make I go cuss your useless arzzze dia too.
Moo-Moo 'fine-monkey'!
Re: Notorious Fraudster, Akerele Arrested. by cantell(m): 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2011
^^**with a slow voice** obsessing. . .stop stalking. . .
Re: Notorious Fraudster, Akerele Arrested. by james1(m): 5:56am On Sep 28, 2011
I hereby announce the joining in holy matrimony;bootyOnme et Cantell.
Re: Notorious Fraudster, Akerele Arrested. by cantell(m): 8:08am On Sep 28, 2011
james1:

I hereby announce the joining in holy matrimony;bootyOnme et Cantell.
*quickly takes an overdose of valium 5*
Re: Notorious Fraudster, Akerele Arrested. by james1(m): 7:31am On Sep 29, 2011
Hehehehehehehehehehe,

(1) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Saturday Shooting Pic / CHAOS IN SA: Church War Kills 5 People And Police Seize 34 Guns (SEE PICS) / Graphic: One Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Orji Uzor Kalu’s Convoy In Ohafia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.