Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,531 members, 7,837,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Tonto Dikeh Says People Call Her Controversial Coz Most Africans Are Not Exposed - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Says People Call Her Controversial Coz Most Africans Are Not Exposed (11961 Views)

Adele Says People That Pressure Moms To Breastfeed 'can Go F**k' Themselves / Tonto Dikeh Says Don't Flaunt Your Relationship On Social Media / Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says People Call Her Controversial Coz Most Africans Are Not Exposed by GrownMan(m): 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2011
Someone wrote this on Jimmy Sonde's blog,

A big fool you are. Can you bear to listen to the garbage coming from your own mouth? "My father has the money to bury me. So, why are they talking about it"? They are talking about it because you're not intelligent enough to know the ill-effects of smoking. Also, you do not sound as smart as you make yourself believe, as no father/mother would like to use their hands, or spend their hard-earned money to bury their child. Parents pray to be buried by their children not the other way round. What a daft stupid low-life with over-inflated feeling of deluded self importance.

Very shallow way of reasoning.

Somebody please knock some sense back into her porous brain.

All the above PLUS THIS

Tonto, a movie star has responsibilities to those who follow her. Misguided children may one day repeat what you are saying. I wonder? would you like to pay for your child's burial? Though sadly, I won't be suprised if you think thats okay sha, I go dey pray 4 u.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says People Call Her Controversial Coz Most Africans Are Not Exposed by hallmark77: 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2011
You are right but to show that you are more exposed than them,you should start ignoring them!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says People Call Her Controversial Coz Most Africans Are Not Exposed by Sacarstic: 4:12pm On Sep 23, 2011
Yes she is right, we pretend too much in this part of the world, everyone has the the fundamental right to live the way he or she deems fit in as much as you do not infringe on the right of other people or cause boldly harm. People to tend to criticize you the moment you dare to be different. Must we all live the boring life that others have choosing as normal, Please if you don`t agree with her life style then don`t watch her movies or read things about her just live your own life. Girl continue with your life, after all nobody will share the consequences that comes with smoking cigarette with you.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says People Call Her Controversial Coz Most Africans Are Not Exposed by Sacarstic: 4:29pm On Sep 23, 2011
walex2:

pls dont tell anybody not to smoke, let them smoke till they have hearth problem then, she would realise her mistake.

fame does't leads to stupidity if u can manage it well, we in nollywood are still praying for PA KASUMU  one of us whos is suffering fom chronic hearth problem, even yaradua  on the other planet is now regreting is earlier smoking habbit.

joy to the wise!

And who told you that it is only those who smokes that do have heart diseases? I know my Old Soldier who is 80 now and still puffs his Benson and Hedges. People die everyday for different reasons,even those who live the holier than-thou life.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says People Call Her Controversial Coz Most Africans Are Not Exposed by Sacarstic: 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2011
I bet in the closet most people who are talking here claiming to be good dudes do more horrible things than Tonto smoking habit and controversial life but she is brave to have come out real and that is what life is all about, Be yourself, Can`t we just respect other people`s right to how they want to live their life? And what is wrong if her father buries her Abeg if una no get talk make una go rest, pepper body.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says People Call Her Controversial Coz Most Africans Are Not Exposed by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2011
She's gaining popularity from you all who condemn her. Good PR. The girl knows what shes doing. Its all about marketing. It worked for Kim Kardashian
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says People Call Her Controversial Coz Most Africans Are Not Exposed by otiigba1(m): 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2011
who the hell is this tonto person, if i dont kno her then she is not that famous
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says People Call Her Controversial Coz Most Africans Are Not Exposed by mikron(m): 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2011
i ve said it here b4 and i ll kip saying it that tonto is one actress that lack manners. Rude n spoilt. But for the aspect of smoking i think it is her business what she does with herself. E no concern anybody. Old gwari women in lugbe and other suburbs of abuja are worse smokers. They always smoke dis long pipe. Weed i suppose. So no be only tonto.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says People Call Her Controversial Coz Most Africans Are Not Exposed by Konjour(m): 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2011
Perhaps its no coincidence that TONTO in Spanish means being S.T.U.P.I.D. grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says People Call Her Controversial Coz Most Africans Are Not Exposed by tellwisdom: 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2011
MAKE UNA KEEP SHUT JOR. UNA OWN DEY UNA BODY angry angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says People Call Her Controversial Coz Most Africans Are Not Exposed by Irunmole(m): 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2011
A big fool you are. Can you bear to listen to the garbage coming from your own mouth? "My father has the money to bury me. So, why are they talking about it"? They are talking about it because you're not intelligent enough to know the ill-effects of smoking. Also, you do not sound as smart as you make yourself believe, as no father/mother would like to use their hands, or spend their hard-earned money to bury their child. Parents pray to be buried by their children not the other way round. What a daft silly low-life with over-inflated feelings of deluded superiority and non-existing self-importance.

Very shallow way of reasoning. "Most Africans  are not exposed" my Ar$e, simply because you're earning some few kobo from acting silly on screen and speaking gob-sh1t from your twisted mouth.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says People Call Her Controversial Coz Most Africans Are Not Exposed by oohunt: 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2011
Right, I am sure she is reading this and loving the attention.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says People Call Her Controversial Coz Most Africans Are Not Exposed by Irunmole(m): 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2011
@ Grown Man, I wrote the one you just added flesh to on that linked-website, Jimmy Sonde's blog, while not logged into Nairaland. It's just un-imaginable nonsense from her really. See my up-to-date version above. Thanks a lot, grown Man, my fellow sensible Nairalander. Please pray for the nonce.

Irunmole.

[b]"Someone wrote this on Jimmy Sonde's blog,

A big fool you are. Can you bear to listen to the garbage coming from your own mouth? "My father has the money to bury me. So, why are they talking about it"? They are talking about it because you're not intelligent enough to know the ill-effects of smoking. Also, you do not sound as smart as you make yourself believe, as no father/mother would like to use their hands, or spend their hard-earned money to bury their child. Parents pray to be buried by their children not the other way round. What a daft silly low-life with over-inflated feeling of deluded self importance.

Very shallow way of reasoning.

All the above PLUS THIS

Tonto, a movie star has responsibilities to those who follow her. Misguided children may one day repeat what you are saying. I wonder? would you like to pay for your child's burial? Though sadly, I won't be suprised if you think thats okay sha,  I go dey pray 4 u".[/b]
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says People Call Her Controversial Coz Most Africans Are Not Exposed by MMM2(m): 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2011
who cares
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says People Call Her Controversial Coz Most Africans Are Not Exposed by YoruIgbo(m): 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2011
Tonto I love you infact like say I never marry, I get like 2 to 3 Naija actor wey I dey trip for and Tonto follow grin. E get one wey get correct lips but I no sabi her name and another one wey I don forget her name
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says People Call Her Controversial Coz Most Africans Are Not Exposed by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2011
Tonto Dike all the way

People should mind their own business.period
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says People Call Her Controversial Coz Most Africans Are Not Exposed by Anas01(m): 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2011
am nt ur family tontoh if u lyk smoke 1000 parks a day ur father hav d money 2 burrie u, mad gal no mannerz
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says People Call Her Controversial Coz Most Africans Are Not Exposed by BootyOnMe: 10:41pm On Sep 23, 2011
She is absolutely correct. kiss
Bush peeps!
Only to show up on Youtube worldwide as Christian, DEMONIC savages!
TWA!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says People Call Her Controversial Coz Most Africans Are Not Exposed by Babasessy(m): 11:09pm On Sep 23, 2011
'Eni a wi fun oba je o gbo' That's my mums favourite phrase. I hope Tonto Dickeh would learn a lesson or two from Army Whinehouse's death , may her soul R.I.P.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says People Call Her Controversial Coz Most Africans Are Not Exposed by fesdo(m): 11:14pm On Sep 23, 2011
What can a teenager grab from her speech, stars are supposed to be role models, used to like her, but now, I see
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says People Call Her Controversial Coz Most Africans Are Not Exposed by Babasessy(m): 11:50pm On Sep 23, 2011
Tonto DIkeh, character contributes to beauty. It fortifies a woman as her youth fades. A mode of conduct, a standard of courage, discipline, fortitude and integrity can do a great deal to make a woman beautiful not through exposing your body in movies with Unclad and sex scenes ,clothing yourself half Unclad, smoking or disrespecting your elders. Tonto Dikeh, big up show the real beauty, youths like you are the heart of the Nation.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says People Call Her Controversial Coz Most Africans Are Not Exposed by speeder(m): 1:00am On Sep 24, 2011
Tonto dike i so much respect u for ur beautiful act, but everything has a limit. The way u talk defines who u are. Learn to coordinate ur speech cos its important for a young lady lyk u. I pray u make a nice turn to ur attitude. Thanks
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says People Call Her Controversial Coz Most Africans Are Not Exposed by Ybutterfly: 2:02am On Sep 24, 2011
This female is crazzzzy, I am sick of hearing about her sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says People Call Her Controversial Coz Most Africans Are Not Exposed by Nobody: 4:01am On Sep 24, 2011
Her Tonto is really exposed! More than other Tonto's i know!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says People Call Her Controversial Coz Most Africans Are Not Exposed by ebere1712: 5:07am On Sep 24, 2011
Men Bleep Nigerians. Always hollier than the other person, when they know very much that they have even done worse. Tonto is smoking and shes not hurting anybody. Why dont yous mind your business. Carry on tonto, I am right on your side. Bleep you haters. Sadists
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says People Call Her Controversial Coz Most Africans Are Not Exposed by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 24, 2011
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says People Call Her Controversial Coz Most Africans Are Not Exposed by freecocoa(f): 11:10am On Sep 24, 2011
Na wa o,I marvel at the way some people reason and talk,its quite true that everyone has a right to live his or her life anyhow they please but that doesn't mean taking pride in folly,there's something called MORAL and MANNERS,people are supposed to strive to have good manners and not flaunting their foolishness,a popular person or artiste is usually a role model to the younger generation,is taking pride in living a wayward and careless life what she's supposed to teach the youth?its quite a pity,she's just one dumb girl.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says People Call Her Controversial Coz Most Africans Are Not Exposed by Myself2(m): 11:29am On Sep 24, 2011
Yessss,Tonto Dike(Toto Dyke) is verrryyy exposed,always exposed,she especially exposes her upper abdomen(bwests) in the night clubs once she's drunk
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says People Call Her Controversial Coz Most Africans Are Not Exposed by dadicvila(m): 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2011
her dad is late so what is she talking abouthave her memory been tempered with?? undecided undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says People Call Her Controversial Coz Most Africans Are Not Exposed by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2011
so smoking in public is now a civilised way of life.chie! some nigerians bush sha grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says People Call Her Controversial Coz Most Africans Are Not Exposed by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2011
I think she's right
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says People Call Her Controversial Coz Most Africans Are Not Exposed by babyboy3(m): 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2011
Bunch of hypocrites,

No one complained when Fela smoked his stuff on stage or infront of the camera

No one complained about Terry G's smoking,

Oh I forgot they are not ladies!

Tonto, a movie star has responsibilities to those who follow her. Misguided children may one day repeat what you are saying. I wonder? would you like to pay for your child's burial? Though sadly, I won't be suprised if you think thats okay sha, I go dey pray 4 u

Really,

TERRY G!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dbanj, Olamide, Others At Star Trek Abeokuta Concert / Interview With Annie Macaulay Idibia After Marriage / Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn Are Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.