Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

What's That Thing That Makes You Always Want To Visit Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's That Thing That Makes You Always Want To Visit Nairaland (182 Views)

What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again / What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? / What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's That Thing That Makes You Always Want To Visit Nairaland by Allisgud: 1:02pm On Apr 18, 2023
[color=#770077][/color]What's that thing that makes you always want to visit nairaland
Is the comment for me,I just like the gbasgbos when a weird topic popped inI love the gbasgbos between obidients and agbado munchers anytime any topics about them pop up,how do we draw their attention to nairaland self🤣🤣🤣
Re: What's That Thing That Makes You Always Want To Visit Nairaland by Shapeaso: 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2023
Crazy comments and beef. I love vawulence. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's That Thing That Makes You Always Want To Visit Nairaland by advanceDNA: 1:32pm On Apr 18, 2023
Shapeaso:

Peace is too costly....

To allow peace will increase inflation

vawulence is the option grin

1 Like

Re: What's That Thing That Makes You Always Want To Visit Nairaland by Shapeaso: 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2023
advanceDNA:

Peace is too costly....

Gbosa for my comrade. cheesy cheesy
Re: What's That Thing That Makes You Always Want To Visit Nairaland by Goodlady(f): 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2023
News update from threads
Re: What's That Thing That Makes You Always Want To Visit Nairaland by Lollz(f): 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2023
Definitely news update!! As an indoor type of person I most times want to know what's happening outside, in town, the state, country or world at large.
Re: What's That Thing That Makes You Always Want To Visit Nairaland by tunde1200(m): 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2023
News update and comments from those guys that have serious beaf
Re: What's That Thing That Makes You Always Want To Visit Nairaland by Allisgud: 5:31pm On May 24, 2023
advanceDNA:

Peace is too costly....

I love the gbasgbos between obidients and agbado munchers anytime any topics about them pop up,how do we draw their attention to nairaland self🤣🤣🤣
Re: What's That Thing That Makes You Always Want To Visit Nairaland by Allisgud: 5:33pm On May 24, 2023
Shapeaso:
I love the gbasgbos between obidients and agbado munchers anytime any topics about them pop up,how do we draw their attention to nairaland self🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: What's That Thing That Makes You Always Want To Visit Nairaland by AbstractXD: 2:10am On May 25, 2023
To be honest, I'm trying to get some backlinks.
Re: What's That Thing That Makes You Always Want To Visit Nairaland by AbstractXD: 2:11am On May 25, 2023
To know more about 4x8 aluminum sheet...https://www.ysaluminium.com/product/4x8-aluminum-sheet/
Re: What's That Thing That Makes You Always Want To Visit Nairaland by Shapeaso: 5:54pm On May 25, 2023
Allisgud:
I love the gbasgbos between obidients and agbado munchers anytime any topics about them pop up,how do we draw their attention to nairaland self
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Best Audio Editors For Android In 2023 / 5 Secrets To Bonding & Happy Marriage / Crude Palm Oil Available 5% Ffa (CPO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.