Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

Pastor Charles Stanley Dies At 90 Years Old - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pastor Charles Stanley Dies At 90 Years Old (556 Views)

Charles Abi: DJ Switch Is Safe, Out Of The Country / Watch Aguiyi-ironsi’s 90 Years Old Widow Dance To Tekno’s Song / Biafran War Veteran Colonel Joseph Achuzia Dies At 90 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Charles Stanley Dies At 90 Years Old by joel122: 7:46pm On Apr 18, 2023
The famous American pastor , write, an avid photographer and founder of In Touch Ministries, Pastor Charles Frazier Stanley has passed on today the 18th April 2023.

Charles Stanley was an American Baptist pastor and writer. He was pastor emeritus of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia, after serving as senior pastor for 49 years. He founded and was president of In Touch Ministries, which widely broadcasted his sermons through television and radio. He also served two one-year terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention, from 1984 to 1986.

Click the Link to read What caused the death of Pastor Charles Stanley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Charles Stanley Dies At 90 Years Old by Wodu89: 7:56pm On Apr 18, 2023
Our Father. What a fantastic Holiness and Christ-Life like preacher. One of Heaven's finest of His time.
Re: Pastor Charles Stanley Dies At 90 Years Old by eepeepook: 10:34pm On Apr 18, 2023
Goodbye.
Re: Pastor Charles Stanley Dies At 90 Years Old by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 20, 2023
My favorite Pastor in the whole wide world. One of the wisest and most humble Pastors/men to grace this earth, and with an unmatchable love for God! I've been watching him since I was a kid, and would always have a pen and paper ready to take notes. Unlike other Pastors, he preached nothing but the word of God. Jesus has called him home, and I'm sure he received a beautiful celebration to welcome him!

May you rest in heavenly peace, Pastor/Dr. Charles Stanley. Your legacy will live on forever!!! 🕊

Btw, OP (@joel122), you should've posted this in Religion.

(1) (Reply)

Disturbing Photos Of Unknown Armed Men In Maiduguri Market. / Bin Laden Attacks Obama Policies / Gabry! Why Did You Change Your Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.