Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers (11409 Views)

Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship / Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman / MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by Prestar(m): 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
The family of two young men have been thrown into mourning following their untimely death as a result of poisoning by unidentified persons in Ogba–Egbema–Ndoni Local government, Rivers State.

It was gathered that they were poisoned on Monday morning, April 17, and it was as a result of envy after one of them bought a car.

The friends simply identified as Shola and OG Carly were said to have died at an undisclosed hospital in Omoku after their food was poisoned.

According to sources, Shola bought a car two weeks ago and was celebrating with Carly, but they were unaware that the food had been poisoned.

The meal was originally meant for the car owner but Carly became a casualty when he joined his friend to eat.

The duo were immediately rushed to the hospital the moment they started groaning in pain and passed out after consuming the food.

According to a source; “Shola got a car barely two weeks ago, and the poison was supposed to be for him, but unfortunately OG Carly joined him to eat the food.

They were rushed to the hospital but lost their lives at the early hours of today (Monday).”

In the video obtained, the lifeless bodies of the deceased were captured in their death beds as their friends mourn

SOURCE https:///two-friends-poisoned-to-death-after-buying-new-car-in-rivers/

1 Share

Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by egojiokwu(m): 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
May God expose the perpetrators

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by AhmedGhost(m): 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rip
Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by Ihateheadslamer: 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2023
Special place await the perpetrators in hellfire tongue
egojiokwu:
May God expose the perpetrators

7 Likes

Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by Titilayo4life: 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2023
This is why they call it 3rd world country.

8 Likes

Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by fortunez1(m): 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
Na wa o
Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by SuperKlean(m): 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2023
I got a car recently too, to be honest I’ve been avoiding hanging out with people because I don’t know who has good intentions for me.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by doctokwus: 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2023
Prestar:

Useless reporting.
Proper investigation and a properly conducted autopsy would reveal the true cause of their death,not these village resort to blaming poisoning for any death linked to a celebration.
Food poisoning does not kill that easily,asides the individual being in excruciating pain.
It is also almost impossible for food poisoning to kill 2 individuals of different biophysical profile and biochemical make up,to die the same period.
This is a cock and bull,beer parlour story.

8 Likes

Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by EastAlchemist: 7:53pm On Apr 19, 2023
Move alone bro
Devil no get horn
Na human being e be
Most time him Dey come as friend and loved ones

When you check your problems well
Na friends and people you care about Dey bring you back

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by Nazgul: 8:17pm On Apr 19, 2023
You buy a car and you choose to celebrate it with friends who can't afford one meal a day...that's a very dangerous act if you ask me.

The rule of the thumb is to change your location and cycle of friends once the door of success opens to you. Cos there are friends in that cycle who would never be geninuely happy for you and would stop at nothing to pull you down.

Rip to them...

8 Likes

Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by Minat2(f): 8:17pm On Apr 19, 2023
The heart of man is wicked

7 Likes

Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by Sebastine1994(m): 8:17pm On Apr 19, 2023
Don't ever share good news with friends, no body wants to see you overtaking them,

When they ask who owns the car, tell them it is hire purchase and the terms of payment is hard. Make them pity you.

When my boss bought a car he kept saying it belongs to his inlaw, he has not returned that car till today

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by smile11s(m): 8:18pm On Apr 19, 2023
Choi

Video-Hairdresser's Apprentices In Nigeria Were Made To Kneel On The Road For Being Stubborn.

https://gist.am/q/hairdressers-apprentices-in-nigeria-were-made-to-kneel-on-the-road-for-being-st
Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by Creditalerts: 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2023
Where is carrier of bad news undecided
Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by IAMYOURDAD: 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2023
Proceeds of yahoo or wire-wire.

May God save us from frienemies.

2 Likes

Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by Lifewasgood: 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2023
Wickedness of man.

How people take dey gather heart use money buy poison to kill another cos of jealousy?

1 Like

Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by Eniolohunda: 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2023
Prestar:

Satan head office is now in Nigeria. There is nothing wicked that cannot happen in Nigeria again.
Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by drizslim(m): 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2023
Watch and pray for thy is cast
Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by okooloyun1(m): 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
As you dey roll with friends, make you dey watch your back especially the jealous ones. It's very easy for them to kill you than your enemy.

3 Likes

Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by KnowledgePower7: 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
Bad
Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by ImoleNaija: 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by wiseone28: 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
We need Bayern vs Man City thread mbok
Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by sylve11: 8:21pm On Apr 19, 2023
Most people become a slave to money and then get angry at those who have enough of it. sad cool

2 Likes

Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by Negrogee(m): 8:21pm On Apr 19, 2023
Wickedness of man
Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by WantsandMore: 8:21pm On Apr 19, 2023
Save us oh lord from frenemies...
Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by Passionate888: 8:21pm On Apr 19, 2023
Wicked people
Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by Flight90: 8:21pm On Apr 19, 2023
cry
And the person that poisoned them is somewhere right now celebrating and thinking that he or she will never be caught.

1 Like

Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by Jsucre(m): 8:21pm On Apr 19, 2023
SuperKlean:
I got a car recently too, to be honest I’ve been avoiding hanging out with people because I don’t know who has good intentions for me.
I'm living in my own well built house, I'm telling people that I rent it.

7 Likes

Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by Lovenorth: 8:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
Because of a car? A liability angry
Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by Wisewriter: 8:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
HEART OF MEN IS DESPERATELY WEAKED AND EVIL

This is why I don't have a single friend. What will I benefit from friends rather than DRINK, WOMANIZING, CRIME ETC

GETTING MARRIED AT THE AGE OF 19YRS IS THE BEST DECISION I MADE IN MY LIFE

NOW AT 32YRS I HAVE 4KIDS, ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME IS FAMILYHOOD

MY WIFE, CHILDREN, MOTHER AND BLOOD BROTHERS ARE MY FRIENDS

HOW I WISH SOCIETY WILL LEARN

REMEMBER, THE KIND OF FRIEND U HAVE TODAY IS WHAT UR CHILDREN WILL CALL CONNECTION TOMORROW CHOOSE THEM WISELY OR BE MARRY JESUS LIKE THE MAN BELOW!

1 Like

Re: Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers by Inyaky(f): 8:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
If I sense envy in anybody , family members or friends or neighbors I detach myself immediately, my bestfriend is jesus.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Fake Revenue Collectors In Lagos / NDLEA Destroys 77.82 Hectares Of Indian Hemp Farm In Osun / Passenger Arrested With $320,000 At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.