Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,664 members, 7,844,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

See How This Woman Skillfully Dissect A Python - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See How This Woman Skillfully Dissect A Python (1864 Views)

Does Anyone Know This Woman Who Stripped Naked And Destroyed Her Makeshift Shop / Kill A Python, Go To Jail, Zoo Manager Warn Nigerians / See Photo Of This Woman Caught Stealling Cassava And Strip Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Woman Skillfully Dissect A Python by Titilayo4life: 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVVs6WC7ty0

I had a rare opportunity to mover close to a python and even felt the skin this morning when a python was brought to the bucca where we've gone to had our breakfast before starting the day work on the farm.

The woman definitely had a criminal instinct with the way she dissect the creature, definitely she's not a learner.

Re: See How This Woman Skillfully Dissect A Python by Flight90: 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2023
See meat😋
Re: See How This Woman Skillfully Dissect A Python by illicit(m): 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2023
That's Mrs Lalasticlala
Re: See How This Woman Skillfully Dissect A Python by Zonefree(m): 7:14pm On Apr 19, 2023
A snake dissecting one of her family members.

2 Likes

Re: See How This Woman Skillfully Dissect A Python by Lifestone(m): 7:56pm On Apr 19, 2023
Zonefree:
That's Yoruba Land, python is a good meat, it's never our parent
Re: See How This Woman Skillfully Dissect A Python by Mercury12(m): 11:44pm On Apr 19, 2023
Zonefree:
Basket mouth 😂

1 Like

Re: See How This Woman Skillfully Dissect A Python by Mercury12(m): 11:46pm On Apr 19, 2023
Lifestone:

That's Yoruba Land, python is a good meat, it's never our parent
you didn't get the joke lol

1 Like

Re: See How This Woman Skillfully Dissect A Python by udede(m): 12:14am On Apr 20, 2023
Only in one part of Nigeria. Nothing is uneatable there
Re: See How This Woman Skillfully Dissect A Python by StormpyBee: 4:12am On Apr 20, 2023
Roasted snake with agbado go make sense oh.
Re: See How This Woman Skillfully Dissect A Python by AhmedGhost(m): 4:59am On Apr 20, 2023
Me na Anaconda dey hungry me grin
Re: See How This Woman Skillfully Dissect A Python by mysticwarrior(m): 5:09am On Apr 20, 2023
Titilayo4life:

I had a rare opportunity to mover close to a python and even felt the skin this morning when a python was brought to the bucca where we've gone to had our breakfast before starting the day work on the farm.

[b]The woman definitely had a criminal instinct with the way she dissect the creature, [/b]definitely she's not a learner.
butchering and animal for consumption does not mean that someone has a criminal instinct.
Re: See How This Woman Skillfully Dissect A Python by Michelle55: 9:51am On Apr 20, 2023
How on earth do people eat this creepy thing?☹️ I don't even want to see it at all, people get mind oh.
Re: See How This Woman Skillfully Dissect A Python by Rickmann: 11:06am On Apr 20, 2023
Titilayo4life:

The woman definitely had a criminal instinct with the way she dissect the creature, definitely she's not a learner.

There is nothing to see here, just a snake dissecting her kind.

(1) (Reply)

There Is A Robbery Going For Hours Now At Olowo Ibadan / Exclusive Real Life Story:it Made Nosense: Why Would A 10-year-old Kill Himself / Picture Of A Robber Caught At Iba New Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.