Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,283 members, 7,860,663 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:58 PM

God’s Righteous Judgment On The Churches For Apostasy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God’s Righteous Judgment On The Churches For Apostasy (958 Views)

Prophetic Themes Of Churches For The Year 2015 / Awareness For The Top Pastors And The Churches!!! / NIGERIAN ''SOUTHERN PASTORS” ABANDON CHURCHES FOR BOKO HARAM!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God’s Righteous Judgment On The Churches For Apostasy by HISchild: 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2011
I pass no personal judgment, GOD HIMSELF IS JUDGE.  In fact, The Lord Jesus Christ says “Judge not, that ye be not judged”.

In this day, these very last days, you hear "peace and safety" and "breakthrough", financial, "miracles" or some other sort.  It is not a day of peace for all, but desolation for many. "For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?" - 1 Peter 4:17

Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the LORD. Therefore thus saith the LORD God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the LORD.” - Jer 23:1-2

Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Hearken not unto the words of the prophets that prophesy unto  you: they make you vain: they speak a vision of their own heart, and not out of the mouth of the LORD.  They say still unto them that despise me, The LORD hath said, Ye shall have peace; and they say unto every one that walketh after the imagination of his own heart, No evil shall come upon you.” - Jer 23:16-17 --->But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. For ourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape."- 1 Thessalonians 5:1-3

Be warned,  The gospel of The Lord JESUS CHRIST is about our reconciliation to GOD through HIMSELF (Acts 4:12),  “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of GOD;” - Rom 3:23, “For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of GOD [is] eternal life through JESUS CHRIST our Lord.” - Rom 6:23. 

Not as is commonly taught today in churches re: covetousness / materialism, signs and wonders, etc. "For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"- Mark 8:36 . Also, GOD ALMIGHTY is The miracle working GOD.  However, where you have The Original, there are almost always counterfeits - "And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live." - Revelation 13:13-15 - (see also & compare Dan 8:25, Matt 24:15, & 2 Thess 2:3-4)

"Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils." - 1 Timothy 4:1

"For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; and they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned to fables." - 2 Timothy 4:3-4
============
Let me encourage everyone, self included, to be a follower of GOD, The Lord JESUS CHRIST only, by HIS grace (not our works), particularly in this day and age (in these very last days), wherein are many deceivers. Stay in the infallible, life-giving, true word of GOD, which is pure, abides forever and never deceives. Keep reading and keep praying (1 Thess 5:17), "watch and pray".

"God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged."
- Romans 3:4
Re: God’s Righteous Judgment On The Churches For Apostasy by nodogma: 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2011
[b]If there is a God that you speak of, and if this God is just, His judgment is upon those who do wrong.  That would be the just and right thing to do, not to issue a blanket statement of judgment against churches.

Do you know that there are churches that are not corrupt?  What is a church, but only made up of its members and leaders.  If the leaders and members are corrupt then the church will be corrupt just like any other entity.

However, your posts highlight a rampage against churches that are based on an unrepresentative sample.  Mega churches with flashy pastors are a reflection of those pastors and their belief systems.  But there are other churches that do not operate in a corrupt way.  These churches serve as cornerstones and foundations of communities.

The churches serve many purposes, including but not limited to:

Providing Spiritual Guidance to members
Assisting communities in times of distress whether it be financial, environmental, emotional, or other
Encouraging community members to engage in their civic duty
Taking Care of the sick
Offering a community of like minded individuals for worship
Carrying out the teachings of Jesus by feeding the hungry, clothing the naked. and helping the poor.

There is nothing wrong with this.  The problem occurs with men who take power to their head, not the church itself.

What are you proposing?  That people should go in their homes and read their bibles on their own and never attend church?  Is this what you have done?  What did you come up with?  May 21 is judgment day and the world will end this year!  Clearly, your at home bible study approach is not working.  You are no different than the flashy corrupt pastors, except that you have chosen to use your own home as your place of delusion and oppression. 

It is fascinating that you, @HISchild goes on this rant about churches when you are even worse.  You and your family radio cult and Harold Camping have caused far more harm to people's lives than any church.  Please know of what you speak before you write these ignorant posts. 

GOD’S JUDGMENT IS UPON YOU FOR YOUR LIES ABOUT MAY 21 AND THE END OF THE WORLD!!!  [/b]
Re: God’s Righteous Judgment On The Churches For Apostasy by joyuchesun: 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2011
@nodogma AMEN!!!!! I could not have said it better myself. This guy is the biggest hypocrite ever! May 21 is Judgment Day Hearts and Minds Should Inquire is what he wrote on this site for months. Now he says the world will end in months. False prophesies and false teachings and he has the audacity to say anything about the church? How may people are now destititute and disillusioned after the May 21 nonsense. This Hischild person is unbelievable, arrogant, and quite delusional.

The church like everything else has its good and bad parts. However, I know even for my community the church does many wonderful things. There are many poor and homeless amidst abujas wealth. My church takes them in, provides food, provides education. How is this a bad thing. Why would it be under judgment?

@HIschild, what positive things are you doing besides spreading fear and lies and quoting the bible like a zombie? What positive contributions have you made to this world. I am sure the answer is none!
Re: God’s Righteous Judgment On The Churches For Apostasy by chowbaby: 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2011
[b]@HISchild you write "It is not a day of peace for all, but desolation for many. "

Know this and know it clearly that you had a hand in causing some of this desolation.  Do you know how many people lost everything when May 21 did not happen.  Simple minded people who believed the rants of lunatics like you.  They gave away all of their money and possessions thinking Jesus was coming.  Clearly, you still have yours.  Why is that?  Because you are a fraud and truly did not believe what you preached.

The problem with people being told to flee from churches is that it leads to cult like behavior like yours.  Harold Camping has you and the rest of his followers so brainwashed.  Your post is laced with nonsense about the last days.  You are now saying the very last days.  My friend, you are going to be here for quite some time.  Hopefully, in this time, you will reap what you have sowed.

It is not every church that is corrupt, just as it is not every man who is corrupt. 
[color=#006600]
[/b]
Re: God’s Righteous Judgment On The Churches For Apostasy by joyuchesun: 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2011
If we all notice @Hischild keeps saying the last days are here and judgment day is imminent. He who does not belong to a church but follows harold camping believes the world will end Oct 21 , 2011. Let us hope he goes away after this date!
Re: God’s Righteous Judgment On The Churches For Apostasy by HISchild: 2:03am On Sep 23, 2011
This is very, very serious and no game, soon you will see. Sentence / Judgment carried out May 21, the execution thereof shall follow.  "The LORD is righteous in all his ways, and holy in all his works." - Psalm 145:17

"Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you; And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;" - 2 Thessalonians 1:6-9

Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:” - Isa 55:6

The Lord [is] gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, And of great mercy.” - Pss 145:8
Re: God’s Righteous Judgment On The Churches For Apostasy by chowbaby: 3:20am On Sep 23, 2011
@Hischild What a lunatic!  May you reap all of the confusion, pain, and lies that you have sowed!  We await your foolish response after October 21.  But we know you will go into hiding as you did after May 21 and come back with a new OP name after Harold Camping instructs you on what to say.  Hopefully, you will just stop, you do not even realize the damage you do with this nonsense.  God's judgment is upon you!
Re: God’s Righteous Judgment On The Churches For Apostasy by nodogma: 4:12am On Sep 23, 2011
@Hischild must rejoice every time there is an earthquake or hurricane or the wind blows too hard. What a loser. He probably is some unaccomplished person with an ugly wife and no hope for the future so he wants his life to end so his misery will. It is sick to think that some weirdo is in his home rubbing his hands together waiting for world destruction. And, of course he knows he is going to heaven, what a joke. Enough is enough. Harold camping and his followers must be held accountable for this crap that they spread. I am so curious what they will say after October 21.
Re: God’s Righteous Judgment On The Churches For Apostasy by joyuchesun: 7:03am On Sep 23, 2011
@HISchild yes, it is very serious for you, the bible is quite clear about false prophets and messengers. You fit the bill perfectly and will be dealt with accordingly. Your arrogance, ignorance, smugness, and pride will be your ultimately downfall. Just stop! The blood of many people is on your hands!

We should all be grateful that we are not in the mental state of @HISchild. This person is clearly suffering from some sort of mental illness and will probably not get any help, it will only get worse. Let us hope he does not have a wife or any children whose lives he is also ruining.

His behavior is sad and scary. We all just hope he does not do anything crazy when he realizes that no end is coming. May the rest of us be thankful that we are in our right mind.
Re: God’s Righteous Judgment On The Churches For Apostasy by nodogma: 7:05am On Sep 23, 2011
@joyuchesun Yes!!! Hischild is definitely showing signs of what is called Bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. It is so clear! he needs to get help!
Re: God’s Righteous Judgment On The Churches For Apostasy by Jenwitemi(m): 7:10am On Sep 23, 2011
Hischild's Righteous Judgement On The Churches For Apostasy. . .  inside his head, of course. grin
Re: God’s Righteous Judgment On The Churches For Apostasy by HISchild: 8:57am On Sep 23, 2011
you may engage in personal attacks if you wish, but,

i have told you.
Re: God’s Righteous Judgment On The Churches For Apostasy by Jenwitemi(m): 10:14am On Sep 23, 2011
Of course, you have grin. Like you did the last time. Now the date has been moved to oct. 21. You should heed the advice of others and seek the help of a good psychiatrist. wink
HISchild:

i have told you.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Lady Wendy C. Schroeder? / On California Coast, Atheists Nudge Out Nativity Scenes / We Won't Eat Halal Meat,Say UK MPs Who Reject Demands To Serve It At Wesminister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.