Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Capture The Moment Btw Sadio Mani And Lorey Sane( Photo ) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Capture The Moment Btw Sadio Mani And Lorey Sane( Photo ) (2053 Views)

Super Falcons Flip The Bottle Final BTW Asisat Oshoala & Monday Gift (Video) / The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) / Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Capture The Moment Btw Sadio Mani And Lorey Sane( Photo ) by tommykiwi(m): 11:06pm On Apr 19, 2023
The moment Thomas Tuchel brought Sadio Mane on for Leroy Sane after their bust off.

Capture the Photo..

Source: facebook

1 Like

Re: Capture The Moment Btw Sadio Mani And Lorey Sane( Photo ) by MarveworldG: 11:40pm On Apr 19, 2023
Someone is not happy

1 Like

Re: Capture The Moment Btw Sadio Mani And Lorey Sane( Photo ) by Ramon92: 4:46am On Apr 20, 2023
The bond between men only strengthen after a fight.

Applies to real men only..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Capture The Moment Btw Sadio Mani And Lorey Sane( Photo ) by Rahkman: 9:36am On Apr 20, 2023
Mane should come back to Liverpool or suffer for 40 years

1 Like

Re: Capture The Moment Btw Sadio Mani And Lorey Sane( Photo ) by Baronthecelebri: 10:14am On Apr 20, 2023
What really happened
Re: Capture The Moment Btw Sadio Mani And Lorey Sane( Photo ) by Demonicus: 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ramon92:
The bond between men only strengthen after a fight.

Applies to real men only..

Nah, IMO that bond brouhaha is bull sh*t,

They only pretend to draw closer to each other, so they can be aware of each other's weakness and capitalize on it.

Drop your guard down and you'll be 6ft below the ground.🥲
Re: Capture The Moment Btw Sadio Mani And Lorey Sane( Photo ) by otipoju(m): 3:27pm On Apr 20, 2023
Demonicus:

Nah, IMO that bond brouhaha is bull sh*t,

They only pretend to draw closer to each other, so they can be aware of each other's weakness and capitalize on it.

Drop your guard down and you'll be 6ft below the ground.🥲

I agree. There are some things that can not be unsaid or undone...and so are their consequences.

I am an extremely patient person and give people so many chances to redeem their image and so if you push me to the point that I have to call you out or fight you...there is no coming back and that friendship is over and done with...no matter how sorry you feel.

2 Likes

Re: Capture The Moment Btw Sadio Mani And Lorey Sane( Photo ) by Pickmycall: 5:41pm On Apr 20, 2023
You insulted me for nothing and want me to still be happy with you.Nah!
Re: Capture The Moment Btw Sadio Mani And Lorey Sane( Photo ) by orohbiro(f): 9:59am On Apr 21, 2023
Sane be like my face still dey pain me o u carry all the aggression ontop one blow. Na me say make Liverpool no renew your contract?

(1) (Reply)

New Nigeria Soccer Jersey / See Messi's Wax Work / Ronaldinho Wipes The Floor With Inmates In Paraguayan Prison Football Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.