Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

If By Mistake #280M Was Transferred To Your Account, What Would You Do? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If By Mistake #280M Was Transferred To Your Account, What Would You Do? (288 Views)

The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat / Ladies Show Their Underwear "By Mistake" Lol / I Funded A Sportybet Account, What Do I Do To Take It Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If By Mistake #280M Was Transferred To Your Account, What Would You Do? by samology2000: 6:01am On Apr 20, 2023
Recently a sum of #280M was mistakenly transferred to a POS operator in Ilorin without a trace of the sender. He spent the money buying houses and invested in some other things but was later arrested. If you were in his shoes what would you have done initially, called the Police, waited patiently for the rightful owner or just go ahead and spend the money without minding what might happen later.
Re: If By Mistake #280M Was Transferred To Your Account, What Would You Do? by libertyfather(m): 6:13am On Apr 20, 2023
I wish there is a way I can get away with it...what if that's a key to unlock a clue, reason am

1 Like

Re: If By Mistake #280M Was Transferred To Your Account, What Would You Do? by westlius(m): 6:25am On Apr 20, 2023
japa
Re: If By Mistake #280M Was Transferred To Your Account, What Would You Do? by Oloki: 6:30am On Apr 20, 2023
Just take like 10m to augment my business and leave the rest for them. If later arrested, I beg, we reach agreement on how to pay back.

I wouldn't be too greedy as to spend frivolously.
Re: If By Mistake #280M Was Transferred To Your Account, What Would You Do? by PrinceofSarcasm: 6:36am On Apr 20, 2023
A thread for poor and lazy People.

Na this type of people dey think what if I pick 1. Billion on the road.

Oga go to work or go find work
Re: If By Mistake #280M Was Transferred To Your Account, What Would You Do? by samology2000: 6:58am On Apr 20, 2023
PrinceofSarcasm:
A thread for poor and lazy People.

Na this type of people dey think what if I pick 1. Billion on the road.

Oga go to work or go find work

It's Actually a true life story... If you dey think of picking one Billion, who wan loss the money for you.
Re: If By Mistake #280M Was Transferred To Your Account, What Would You Do? by PrinceofSarcasm: 7:11am On Apr 20, 2023
samology2000:

It's Actually a true life story... If you dey think of picking one Billion, who wan loss the money for you.

It's the same principle. How can grown jobless men be thinking of what they would have done with money that entered another man's account.

Lazy jobless people
Re: If By Mistake #280M Was Transferred To Your Account, What Would You Do? by NoahHadNoArk: 7:13am On Apr 20, 2023
Reach out to the owner and strike an agreement. Because if you decide not to spend the money, the bank can only freeze your account. Most people have more than one account so who looses?

So reach out to the bank and try to get to the owner of the money, las las 1m fit enter your hand😁
Re: If By Mistake #280M Was Transferred To Your Account, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 20, 2023
Na kiri kiri inmates full up there. Una go chop beans tire, awaiting trail for 30 years like Alfa rafui.

If 208 enters your account, are you sure your account won't be blocked by bank?

If it were me, I'm heading to the bank straight, even if it's after work hours, peace of mind matters.
Re: If By Mistake #280M Was Transferred To Your Account, What Would You Do? by Snitch24(m): 9:50am On Apr 20, 2023
Leave the country ASAP
No offense
Re: If By Mistake #280M Was Transferred To Your Account, What Would You Do? by nedumscot(m): 12:13pm On Apr 20, 2023
samology2000:
Recently a sum of #280M was mistakenly transferred to a POS operator in Ilorin without a trace of the sender. He spent the money buying houses and invested in some other things but was later arrested. If you were in his shoes what would you have done initially, called the Police, waited patiently for the rightful owner or just go ahead and spend the money without minding what might happen later.
Omo nah too just catapult myself go Ghana from there
I don enter one better European country go start life afresh ooh
No time to check time

(1) (Reply)

Watch Rotimi Akeredolu. He Is Not Dead. He Is Alive / Navigating The Music Industry: A Guide To Succeed In 2023 / 2023 NAPS: Aluta Faidoh Declares Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.