Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,034 members, 7,845,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Nkechi Blessing’s Ex, Opeyemi Falegan Offers To Be Blessing Okoro’s Surety After - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing’s Ex, Opeyemi Falegan Offers To Be Blessing Okoro’s Surety After (332 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad / Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan / Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing’s Ex, Opeyemi Falegan Offers To Be Blessing Okoro’s Surety After by uchebest20(m): 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2023

Nkechi Blessing’s ex, Opeyemi Falegan offers to be Blessing Okoro’s surety after failure to meet bail
Drama has followed Opeyemi Falegan, the ex-girlfriend of controversial self-declared relationship expert Blessing Okoro, also known as Blessing CEO, and Nollywood actress Nkechi Blessing.

Opeyemi Falegan uploaded a photo of Blessing CEO along with a plea for Nigerians and others living abroad to ignore her offensive comments and stand behind her on his Instagram page.

While the families of the late Bimbo were mourning their loss, Falegan made it known that he disagreed with Blessing's critical statements. However, he held the belief that two wrongs cannot equal a right.

The controversial Falegan claimed he is pleading for assistance on behalf of Blessing CEO because he cannot bear to see a woman behind bars.

He wrote: “On her bail conditions, can someone outside the country be her surety? Even though never supported all she said, but 2 wrongs don’t make a right.

but I think it seems her bail conditions are a bit hard to please can someone outside the country be her surety?

it seems I tick some boxes on those bail conditions, Is any lawyer in the house pls? pls, read carefully before u insult me. ( na peacemaker I won bi)

really hard to see a woman being in prison for her MIS use of words, but I get fans wey dey insult me on daily basis.

https://metastar.com.ng/2023/04/20/nkechi-blessings-ex-opeyemi-falegan-offers-to-be-blessing-okoros-surety-after-failure-to-meet-bail/

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Nigerians That Participated In King Charles II Coronation. / Women In Nigeria Are So Lucky, Men Don’t Give Us Money Here- Uk-based Nigerian.. / Obi Cubana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.