Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House (76406 Views)

Guy Used Soldier Men To Pick His Sister Frm Boyfriends House Unawares. / My 18-Year-Old Maid And Her Boyfriends / Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by turmacs(f): 8:14am On Apr 21, 2023
My boyfriends dog

We recently started dating about three months ago. I've visited his house quite a lot but his dog still doesn't like me. I expected after spending that long time with the dog, she would have gotten used to me but no, that dog still holds resentments towards me.

Anytime I come over, it starts barking uncontrollably. We can't even get intimate with peace of mind, it keeps barking at the doorstep while we are having sex in his room.

Until we're done and he (my boyfriend) goes out to attend to her. The dog does not allow me go near him anytime it's around always sitting next to him and growling anytime I'm close by.

I've suggested to him to kill the dog or sell it so i can have peace of mind but he said he loves the dog so much that the dog was his girlfriend before I came into his life as he had not been in any relationship before(I'm his first girl)...

I don't know what to do and I don't want to say I'm beginning to get tired of the relationship but I'm not happy. Had it been the kind of dog self was all this parlour dog or small dogs, I wouldn't have been complaining, but it's all this very big dogs. I think he said the specie is a boa bull or something...

Please I need advice...

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by DRPAIT123(m): 8:32am On Apr 21, 2023
You got the dog's breed wrong, it's actually Boerboel not boa bull.
It's a serious case, to some of us who happen to be passionate animal lovers, dogs are not just mere creatures that can be discarded at will. There is a high tendency for some people to have a strong bond with their furbabies and it's completely normal.
Tell your man that you should start feeding the dog (with his supervision of course). Dogs tend to get close to whoever is giving them good care and attention. It won't take too long before the dog stops getting territorial around you.

228 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by turmacs(f): 8:37am On Apr 21, 2023
DRPAIT123:
It's a serious case, to some of us who happen to be passionate animal lovers, dogs are not just mere creatures that can be discarded at will. There is a high tendency for some people to have a strong bond with their furbabies and it's completely normal.
Tell your man that you should start feeding the dog (with his supervision of course). Dogs tend to get close to whoever is giving them good care and attention. It won't take too long before the dog stops getting territorial around you.
I can't feed that dog ohhh abeg. You need to see this thing. I've told him to kill the dog or sell it and I think I'll keep pestering him about it till he gives in... Make I no come end up as dog food one day.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by thesicilian: 8:38am On Apr 21, 2023
Dogs are very sensitive. Some people say they can even see beyond what humans see. On the basis of this I dare say the dog is seeing something in you that it knows is dangerous for its owner

503 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by virginprincess(f): 8:40am On Apr 21, 2023
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Mynd44: 8:41am On Apr 21, 2023
turmacs:
I can't feed that dog ohhh abeg. You need to see this thing. I've told him to kill the dog or sell it and I think I'll keep pestering him about it till he gives in... Make I no come end up as dog food one day.
That guy is going to break up with you if you keep this up.

As a dog owner, I advise you stop

406 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by mymadam(m): 8:55am On Apr 21, 2023
My dog behaves that way, if the visitor (male or female) is voodoo-laden. To visit me, don't come with your juju waist bead, juju ring, etc. or else you're OYO! It's as simple as that.

@Op, are you voodoo-laden? Just asking 😏

219 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by scrolldown88: 9:05am On Apr 21, 2023
DRPAIT123:

Ah bros you want her to poison the dog? Dog that she's planning to kill, you now now saying 'tell your man to let you feed the dog '. Hmm enemies plenty for this boyfriend head oh.

Hello lady, please don't start feeding the dog. I beg you with Dog.... sorry God. Don't feed the dog. Just leave the guy and his dog alone, and focus on feeding yourself.

PS: this is also a joke...
It's not.

149 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by scrolldown88: 9:17am On Apr 21, 2023
turmacs:
you're not serious, stupid man. You just come online and start typing nonsense. It's you that is evil not me.
grin grin I'm not evil auntie. Dogs don't bark at me, plus I'm not the one planning to kill an innocent dog.
Repent from your evil ways and leave that boyfriend alone. for it is written 'do not come between a man and his dog '.
Everybody knows it is written. And No be me write am.

390 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by madscientist88(m): 9:26am On Apr 21, 2023
some dogs are smart as a matter of fact smatter than some humans, your guy may like dogs but i dont think he understands dogs ,the first thing he should have told you to do when coming was to bring something so you can feed and bond perfectly with the dog the first day you came,now she is angry because she doesn't think you are nice and you are having all the attention,dogs get jealouse yes very jealouse but gifts such as food wins their heart overtime ,also they can smell fear or rage from the adrenaline in you so if you are not always calm around her she is bound to make advances towards you. do you eat dog meat a lot? that could be a pointer,also if you have a cat and she perceives the scent of a cat about you any time you show up that may also be a pointer or else i suggest you play by the default rule i mentioned at first,you also need to radiate a good aura whever you are around her,it helps your bonding process.hope this helps

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by sloo1: 9:47am On Apr 21, 2023
The fact that the only solution you can think of is to kill the dog shows that you are indeed EVIL

347 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by godliman: 9:48am On Apr 21, 2023
In the bible we were told how God used a donkey to stop a prophet's mad behavior.
It baffles me how perverted the youth of this generation have become. Premarital sex is now a norm which we indulge in without a qualm. Since you won't listen to your parents, pastor or any moral authority, may be God is using a dog to forbid your madness. If you don't repent and stop that sin, the dog may eventually bite you. If you have ears to ear hear for your good. Tomorrow you will be looking for a husband and if you find one, it is your type that will sneak to your ex for a last treat on the eve of your wedding. What is wrong with us, are we possessed with "dog spirit" that we cannot stop fornicating? I am sorry if I sounded harsh. Premarital sex should be something shameful.

150 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by sloo1: 9:48am On Apr 21, 2023
The fact that the only solution you can think of is to kill the dog shows that you are indeed EVIL 🙈

113 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Harrykn: 10:16am On Apr 21, 2023
You want me to kill my dog and save 3 months relationship with you! Interesting…

155 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by ItisWell22(f): 10:36am On Apr 21, 2023
thesicilian:
Dogs are very sensitive. Some people say they can even see beyond what humans see. On the basis of this I dare say the dog is seeing something in you that it knows is dangerous for its owner

scrolldown88:

The dog has already sensed this, that's why it keeps doing any and everything within it's power to keep you away from that guy.

The Classic evil spirit move.

Oh Lord open the eyes of this girl's boyfriend to see and do the right thing.

PS: this is just a joke....

Or is it?

😒

1 Like

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Gadafii: 10:37am On Apr 21, 2023
Dogs are smarter than some girls and they can sense danger from afar, if this story is not made up I hope your boyfriend listen to his dog and dump you

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by EmmaFantastic2(m): 11:36am On Apr 21, 2023
scrolldown88:
Lol
If your boyfriend has any sense he'll listen to what his dog is trying to tell him and do away with you. Dogs are very perceptive and can smell evil from a mile away.

Infact I think you should do your boyfriend a favor and leave him alone. If you truly love that guy you'll leave him instantly before you ruin his life.

The dog has already sensed this, that's why it keeps doing any and everything within it's power to keep you away from that guy.

My people, don't ever underrate your dog's warning oh. Dogs wey dey see spirits. Hai!!!.

There are true stories of dogs refusing to move inside a hunted house their owners just bought and packed into. Hell! In most cases the dogs keep barking, trying to warn the owner that there's something strange in the house. Sadly they can't talk, so most people don't listen.

You suggesting that your boyfriend should kill the dog even confirms my theory that you're pure evil.
When evil spirits invade an area, some dogs smell them out and start barking aggressively. In most cases these evil spirits kill the dogs so they can carry out their evil in peace. This is the exact move you're suggesting to your boyfriend.
The Classic evil spirit move.

Oh Lord open the eyes of this girl's boyfriend to see and do the right thing.

PS: this is just a joke....

Or is it?

grin grin angry cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by being(m): 11:54am On Apr 21, 2023
It is a bit disturbing that d guy would ever jokingly call a dog his former girl friend

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Foodqueen(f): 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2023
Tell your boyfriend to communicate with his dog about you.

If the dog loves him much, she will listen.

Modified....

See wetin mod turn the topic to🤓

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by sisisioge: 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
Madam you need to court that doggo o by buying treats for her whenever you visit. Ask you bf what she likes and start buying for her whenever you visit. Also but her a toy. Dogs are like children. They get attached to their caregivers and jealous of perceived intruders. Court and pet her....and stop even trying to compete with her biko.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Baronthecelebri: 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2023
You want to kill the dog, you're evil.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by JovialJune(f): 1:53pm On Apr 21, 2023
Lol, reminds me of one of our aunt that came to live with us back in the day, our dog Barney(may her soul continue to rest in peace😔) refused to acknowledge her presence, Barney aggressively barked at my aunt everyday for the one year that she stayed with us because she sensed a negative aura, turns out Barney was right all along

Dogs sees what humans cannot see.

109 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by colonelwealth(m): 2:15pm On Apr 21, 2023
Mynd44:

That guy is going to break up with you if you keep this up.

As a dog owner, I advise you stop

Hello bro....pls move my thread to the front page.
It was the last I created.
Many thanks.

1 Like

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by eepeepook: 2:30pm On Apr 21, 2023
Made up story. Only five percent or less of romance topics are truth.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by anthonyuncle(m): 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
get a male dog for him and the dog will have a partner to focus on

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Flora2Sweet: 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2023
Then after killing the dog.. you break up with him abi

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by dominique(f): 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2023
Kill the dog ke? You couldn't even think of ways to make the dog like you, na to get rid of it is the only way you can resolve the issue? The dog has valid reasons to hate you.

turmacs:

You don't need to feed it, you can just throw threats at it and act friendly towards it. Dogs are very perceptive and can read body language from people. For that dog to be acting hostile towards you, it must have sensed negative energy from you. Don't ever tell your boyfriend to get rid of his dog, it's the surest way to destroy your relationship with him.

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by randymirrors(f): 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2023
Op, there's something not right, very negative, and dark about you. That's why the dog will never like you.

1. Dogs are sensitive in nature.
2. They tend to mirror the behavior of those they adore.
3. Since the dog adores your bf, and your bf likes you, then it only makes sense that the dog should like you too.
4. Now you tell us the reverse is the case. No amount of sweets buying or friendliness will win him to your side cos there's something sinister about you. Dogs can sense evil threats from the farthest distance.

That's the only logical explanation I can give as someone who loves dogs and has one.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Starboytwo(m): 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2023
If you come into my house and tell me point blank to kill my Dog for you, I swear, my feelings for you will take a hit.

Kill my Dog keh, na my manchi be dat na.

Aunty just buy suya #500 next time you coming and things will definitely improve.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Kobojunkie: 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2023
turmacs:
I am not certain if you are trying to be funny with that but I really hope you haven't actually been saying this to him. undecided

If the dog is too much for you to handle, then maybe it be best for you to find yourself another boyfriend who has no dog. undecided

31 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

He Was Expecting A Range Rover From His Rich In-law (Photos) / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.