Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,061 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

They Open His Fore Head Removed All The Brain - Blackaxe Vs Vikings Benin PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They Open His Fore Head Removed All The Brain - Blackaxe Vs Vikings Benin PHOTOS (3267 Views)

Malawian Ritual killers explain how they open kids’ skulls & remove their brains / Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video / Policemen Injure Many In Bayelsa As They Open Fire On Youths. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Open His Fore Head Removed All The Brain - Blackaxe Vs Vikings Benin PHOTOS by Anticultism: 10:49am On Apr 21, 2023
Add Nigerian view on whatsap..
+393510508283

Regarding the endless cult war in Benin city between Blackaxe and Vikings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWQOdE2M3qg

Re: They Open His Fore Head Removed All The Brain - Blackaxe Vs Vikings Benin PHOTOS by Ihateheadslamer: 10:52am On Apr 21, 2023
Did you use 3310 to snap the pictures

7 Likes

Re: They Open His Fore Head Removed All The Brain - Blackaxe Vs Vikings Benin PHOTOS by VenExchangee: 10:53am On Apr 21, 2023
embarassed
Re: They Open His Fore Head Removed All The Brain - Blackaxe Vs Vikings Benin PHOTOS by Draslo(m): 10:56am On Apr 21, 2023
😖😫🤮
Re: They Open His Fore Head Removed All The Brain - Blackaxe Vs Vikings Benin PHOTOS by Creamypie(m): 10:56am On Apr 21, 2023
Anticultism:
+393510508283

very good. One less idiot to worry about. But I no dey see ur statues upload nah. I get u on wasap
Re: They Open His Fore Head Removed All The Brain - Blackaxe Vs Vikings Benin PHOTOS by Ever8090: 11:47am On Apr 21, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Did you use 3310 to snap the pictures
my brother forget the camera, let's talk about how a human being feels after doing this kind of thing to his fellow human being..

8 Likes

Re: They Open His Fore Head Removed All The Brain - Blackaxe Vs Vikings Benin PHOTOS by Ihateheadslamer: 11:49am On Apr 21, 2023
Cultists don't see themselves as humans.
Ever8090:
my brother forget the camera, let's talk about how a human being feels after doing this kind of thing to his fellow human being..

They are worse than animals.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Open His Fore Head Removed All The Brain - Blackaxe Vs Vikings Benin PHOTOS by TsbAfrica: 1:21pm On Apr 21, 2023
I have become insensitive to these gory images just from the sheer volume and the level of barbarism that they use to kill each other....

That been said, I can understand why these killers have no atom of humanity left, that is the only way a person can kill another person like this becasue of an ideology rooted in the imagination.

How do they sleep at night ? How?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Open His Fore Head Removed All The Brain - Blackaxe Vs Vikings Benin PHOTOS by Killerbag36: 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2023
TsbAfrica:
I have become insensitive to these gory images just from the sheer volume and the level of barbarism that they use to kill each other....

That been said, I can understand why these killers have no atom of humanity left, that is the only way a person can kill another person like this becasue of an ideology rooted in the imagination.

How do they sleep at night ? How?

They sleep perfectly ok trust me às if nothing happens
U never kill chicken b4
Or rat or mosquito
Bro its fine trust me in that d killer sef go fucck hot fvck that night sef normally 😒

1 Like

Re: They Open His Fore Head Removed All The Brain - Blackaxe Vs Vikings Benin PHOTOS by Dexy4yah(m): 5:08pm On Apr 21, 2023
Holy Mary

1 Like

Re: They Open His Fore Head Removed All The Brain - Blackaxe Vs Vikings Benin PHOTOS by Anticultism: 5:20pm On Apr 21, 2023
Dexy4yah:
Holy Mary

Mother of God

3 Likes

Re: They Open His Fore Head Removed All The Brain - Blackaxe Vs Vikings Benin PHOTOS by YorubaSamurai: 8:39pm On Apr 21, 2023
OP you get the video

1 Like

Re: They Open His Fore Head Removed All The Brain - Blackaxe Vs Vikings Benin PHOTOS by ChangedMan1999(m): 9:20pm On Apr 21, 2023
Anticultism:
+393510508283

I thought that the war is between Axemen and Maphites
Re: They Open His Fore Head Removed All The Brain - Blackaxe Vs Vikings Benin PHOTOS by Elsmufy: 8:16am On Apr 22, 2023
Killerbag36:

They sleep perfectly ok trust me às if nothing happens
U never kill chicken b4
Or rat or mosquito
Bro its fine trust me in that d killer sef go fucck hot fvck that night sef normally 😒

This is not totally true bro ask questions
They don't sleep well at night nightmares are their constant companions
Most of them have to even go diabolic to ward off attacks from their dead victims

1 Like

Re: They Open His Fore Head Removed All The Brain - Blackaxe Vs Vikings Benin PHOTOS by Killerbag36: 8:53am On Apr 22, 2023
Elsmufy:

This is not totally true bro ask questions
They don't sleep well at night nightmares are their constant companions
Most of them have to even go diabolic to ward off attacks from their dead victims

People wen they sleep well , eat well
Lol u will not understand
How many u kill e don reach 100
People they use ayes head they do competition
Come enter axehead competition
Bro them they sleep well nothing a igbo nd shayo no go fit solve🤣🤣🤣
Re: They Open His Fore Head Removed All The Brain - Blackaxe Vs Vikings Benin PHOTOS by Jeamillz2020(m): 8:59am On Apr 22, 2023
Non of my concern so far you be cultist you are already a walking corpse

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Two Benue IDPs, Demand ₦‎5 Million For Abducted Farmer / Thief Served Jungle Justice In Port Harcourt (graphic Video). / Nnewi priest who died in a fire breakout Anambra State Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.