Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Photos Of Locally Made Tricycle Manufactured By Innoson Goes Viral - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Photos Of Locally Made Tricycle Manufactured By Innoson Goes Viral (4157 Views)

Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) / This G6 Made By Innoson Is Going Global / How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Locally Made Tricycle Manufactured By Innoson Goes Viral by Benwallt(m): 3:18pm On Apr 21, 2023
Did innoson really manufacture this? A photo has emerged on social media on their new product and men it is beautiful. I guess Keke Marwa is the future

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Locally Made Tricycle Manufactured By Innoson Goes Viral by superlanny(m): 3:18pm On Apr 21, 2023
I really love Innoson for his creativity, drive and entrepreneurship. The keke looks like it can transform to a robot, Lol. Either ways as long as it can move people and entities from place to place safely, then i say kudos to him.

14 Likes

Re: Photos Of Locally Made Tricycle Manufactured By Innoson Goes Viral by Rikze: 3:26pm On Apr 21, 2023
There's no IVM logo on it

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Locally Made Tricycle Manufactured By Innoson Goes Viral by Benwallt(m): 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2023
superlanny:
I really love Innoson for his creativity, drive and entrepreneurship. The keke looks like it can transform to a robot, Lol. Either ways as long as it can move people and entities from place to place safely, then i say kudos to him.

Meehn! The creativity is out of this world. I never thought for once that Keke can be transformed like this. Menu! Kudos to the man. Our politicians that buy Keke for their ppl will think twice now. They wouldn't want their ppl to feel comfortable in one of this.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Locally Made Tricycle Manufactured By Innoson Goes Viral by Benwallt(m): 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2023
Rikze:

The space for the logo is empty. Perhaps they haven't finished yet. But you Na something else

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Locally Made Tricycle Manufactured By Innoson Goes Viral by AchrafHakimi: 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2023
Rikze:

Thought their logo is fake. Why do you need it now?
Re: Photos Of Locally Made Tricycle Manufactured By Innoson Goes Viral by Ever8090: 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
Great innovation ..but wait na where d driver go from dey see?....the screen no too dey high soo?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Locally Made Tricycle Manufactured By Innoson Goes Viral by Rikze: 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2023
AchrafHakimi:

Thought their logo is fake. Why do you need it now?

Who be this one? Have I discussed IVM with you in past?
Re: Photos Of Locally Made Tricycle Manufactured By Innoson Goes Viral by Rikze: 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2023
Benwallt:

The space for the logo is empty. Perhaps they haven't finished yet. But you Na something else

Maybe, but the ride is dope
Re: Photos Of Locally Made Tricycle Manufactured By Innoson Goes Viral by Benwallt(m): 3:42pm On Apr 21, 2023
Rikze:

Maybe, but the ride is dope

Dope dopper doppest. It is joy
Re: Photos Of Locally Made Tricycle Manufactured By Innoson Goes Viral by greenermodels: 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2023
I love the carriage on top of it although, it should have been bigger.
Re: Photos Of Locally Made Tricycle Manufactured By Innoson Goes Viral by Benwallt(m): 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2023
Ever8090:
Great innovation ..but wait na where d driver go from dey see?....the screen no too dey high soo?

I was built like a trailer
Re: Photos Of Locally Made Tricycle Manufactured By Innoson Goes Viral by Darnell9(m): 3:55pm On Apr 21, 2023
Later some peple go dey look for another peple wey dey take their so called job.i laugh in swahili
Re: Photos Of Locally Made Tricycle Manufactured By Innoson Goes Viral by AceRoyal: 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2023
Benwallt:
Did innoson really manufacture this? A photo has emerged on social media on their new product and men it is beautiful. I guess Keke Marwa is the future
This is fake and not produced by IVM
Re: Photos Of Locally Made Tricycle Manufactured By Innoson Goes Viral by Soulsymbol99: 4:32pm On Apr 21, 2023
This one be like TRANSFORMERS grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Locally Made Tricycle Manufactured By Innoson Goes Viral by Rikze: 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2023
Benwallt:

Guy, how I take be something else? 🤷
Re: Photos Of Locally Made Tricycle Manufactured By Innoson Goes Viral by Benwallt(m): 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2023
Rikze:

Guy, how I take be something else? 🤷

The way you take bring out the logo stuff sharply
Re: Photos Of Locally Made Tricycle Manufactured By Innoson Goes Viral by Rikze: 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2023
Benwallt:

The way you take bring out the logo stuff sharply

Ok bro. Yeah, I didn't want to be quick to rush into conclusions. That's why bro.
Re: Photos Of Locally Made Tricycle Manufactured By Innoson Goes Viral by Benwallt(m): 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2023
Rikze:

Ok bro. Yeah, I didn't want to be quick to rush into conclusions. That's why bro.

You did well my brother. It shows you are very careful with your submissions. It is a great and priceless value and it will help you a lot from making mistakes. Keep it it bro

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Locally Made Tricycle Manufactured By Innoson Goes Viral by Rikze: 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2023
Benwallt:

You did well my brother. It shows you are very careful with your submissions. It is a great and priceless value and it will help you a lot from making mistakes. Keep it it bro

A million thanks 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏.

Stay safe Bro
Re: Photos Of Locally Made Tricycle Manufactured By Innoson Goes Viral by Benwallt(m): 5:23pm On Apr 21, 2023
Rikze:

A million thanks 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏.

Stay safe Bro

I doff my hat. Peace,love and chicken grease
Re: Photos Of Locally Made Tricycle Manufactured By Innoson Goes Viral by Rikze: 5:43pm On Apr 21, 2023
Benwallt:

I doff my hat. Peace,love and chicken grease

🤝
Re: Photos Of Locally Made Tricycle Manufactured By Innoson Goes Viral by Bluish44(m): 5:47pm On Apr 21, 2023
Benwallt:
this one no fit last for nigeria roads..e suppose dy rugged...e be like driving ferrari in the mainland
Re: Photos Of Locally Made Tricycle Manufactured By Innoson Goes Viral by TYCO77: 5:48pm On Apr 21, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Benwallt:

No IVM inscription, I do not think it is Innoson product. However, the company just introduced their tricycle brand to Nigeria market few days ago.
Re: Photos Of Locally Made Tricycle Manufactured By Innoson Goes Viral by Benwallt(m): 5:50pm On Apr 21, 2023
TYCO77:
[color=#000099][/color]

No IVM inscription, I do not think it is Innoson product.

No, it is not there. The inscription space is empty
Re: Photos Of Locally Made Tricycle Manufactured By Innoson Goes Viral by Benwallt(m): 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2023
Bluish44:
this one no fit last for nigeria roads..e suppose dy rugged...e be like driving ferrari in the mainland

Loooool. 1000 ways to die. It will be damn expensive
Re: Photos Of Locally Made Tricycle Manufactured By Innoson Goes Viral by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2023
Looks like a transformers keke napep.

grin

Cool though. cool
Re: Photos Of Locally Made Tricycle Manufactured By Innoson Goes Viral by blaquebelle: 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2023
Untop wetin undecided
Re: Photos Of Locally Made Tricycle Manufactured By Innoson Goes Viral by Gadafii: 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
Transformers keke marwa

Somebody should help him give it autobots name like bumble bee, Optimus prime etc 😂❤️❤️
Re: Photos Of Locally Made Tricycle Manufactured By Innoson Goes Viral by MrBiGGEST(m): 8:00pm On Apr 21, 2023
Looks cool
Re: Photos Of Locally Made Tricycle Manufactured By Innoson Goes Viral by OkayDaddy: 10:21pm On Apr 21, 2023
Benwallt:

Keke Marwa is the future of your state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Super Clean Used Nissan Pathfinder 2005 Model NOW WITH 2007 TOKUNBO ENGINE / *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations! / Toyota Camry 1995 Model : Budget Car :N 350, 000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.