Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Alec Baldwin: Manslaughter Charges DROPPED After Fatal Movie Set Shooting - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Alec Baldwin: Manslaughter Charges DROPPED After Fatal Movie Set Shooting (18422 Views)

Halyna Hutchins: See Last Photo Of The Woman That Was Shot By Alec Baldwin / Alec Baldwin Shooting: What You Should Know About "Prop Guns" / Alec Baldwin Fatally Shoots Woman With Prop Gun On Movie Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alec Baldwin: Manslaughter Charges DROPPED After Fatal Movie Set Shooting by KanuSE: 5:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
Occupational hazards 🥴
Re: Alec Baldwin: Manslaughter Charges DROPPED After Fatal Movie Set Shooting by princeemmma(m): 5:39pm On Apr 21, 2023
thats why i love indian movie
Re: Alec Baldwin: Manslaughter Charges DROPPED After Fatal Movie Set Shooting by princetom1(m): 5:40pm On Apr 21, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
It's good to be rich and famous in these times, more than ever. With the right amount of money, you can wash away blood, pedophilia and other dark activities.
Like Ř Kelly washed away his own?
Re: Alec Baldwin: Manslaughter Charges DROPPED After Fatal Movie Set Shooting by Ubonguko(m): 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2023
Grace300:

I feel they should question that prop manager well.

Nobody cares about how you feel
Re: Alec Baldwin: Manslaughter Charges DROPPED After Fatal Movie Set Shooting by Arizoner: 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
It's good to be rich and famous in these times, more than ever. With the right amount of money, you can wash away blood, pedophilia and other dark activities.
must you bring anything men in the equation? Why are you so hateful and misandristic? I could sue you for manslaughter
Re: Alec Baldwin: Manslaughter Charges DROPPED After Fatal Movie Set Shooting by thaoriginator: 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2023
saphiere:
I am not a tribal bigot. Some of you here can testify that I am a strong advocate for women's Right & advocacy. I advocate for equal rights for women in all spheres of life.

I have been involved in an inter-tribal relationship so there's no way anyone can say I am a tribal bigot.

But here is my piece of advice to the Igbos.

Don't ever as an Igbo stream the movie "Gangs Of Lagos"
who gives a bloodclaat? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Alec Baldwin: Manslaughter Charges DROPPED After Fatal Movie Set Shooting by eepeepook: 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2023
Good. Let’s hope the movie is entertaining. It won’t make sense if it bombs after all the promotion.
Re: Alec Baldwin: Manslaughter Charges DROPPED After Fatal Movie Set Shooting by kokomilala(m): 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2023
Much Ado About A Shooting

I think it's time it was given a rest. I've followed it with keen interest in the last 12 months or so. It was purely accidental, and nothing untoward.

Having said that, I commend the way the justice system has run. The only snag about it is that it's becoming tedious since we all know from the get go that it was an accident.
Re: Alec Baldwin: Manslaughter Charges DROPPED After Fatal Movie Set Shooting by ShenTeh(m): 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2023
Remember, don't be the guy who dies.
Re: Alec Baldwin: Manslaughter Charges DROPPED After Fatal Movie Set Shooting by pressplay411(m): 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2023
Airlohim:
The charges against Alec Baldwin following a fatal on-set shooting have been dropped.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/3am/us-celebrity-news/breaking-alec-baldwins-charges-dropped-29768430.amp

His honesty and humility spoke for him. And God saved him.
Re: Alec Baldwin: Manslaughter Charges DROPPED After Fatal Movie Set Shooting by THMT: 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2023
Why, if I may ask?

saphiere:
I am not a tribal bigot. Some of you here can testify that I am a strong advocate for women's Right & advocacy. I advocate for equal rights for women in all spheres of life.

I have been involved in an inter-tribal relationship so there's no way anyone can say I am a tribal bigot.

But here is my piece of advice to the Igbos.

Don't ever as an Igbo stream the movie "Gangs Of Lagos"
Re: Alec Baldwin: Manslaughter Charges DROPPED After Fatal Movie Set Shooting by GreyLaw(m): 6:34pm On Apr 21, 2023
princetom1:

Funny talk. How much R-Kelly get. Guy's broke! Moreover he doesn't belong. He is a bloody Black man. You think say if you get 10 - 20 million dollars you don belong. It takes more than that mate. Amongst all of them them for the full US maybe na only Jay z and a couple of others really dey that class. And finally, they are still bloody Black!
Re: Alec Baldwin: Manslaughter Charges DROPPED After Fatal Movie Set Shooting by sokeril: 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2023
N3TRAL:
I'm looking forward to seeing the movie that will surely be dedicated to the unfortunate victim whose life was sacrificed to make the film real.

My opinion is contrary to what most commentators think- Mr Baldwin isn't walking free because of fame and money.

He is a free man because of the principle of Volenti non fit injuria .
Violenti non fit injuria kee

Cases like this reveal the line between law and morality.
Re: Alec Baldwin: Manslaughter Charges DROPPED After Fatal Movie Set Shooting by fkj950ax(m): 7:25pm On Apr 21, 2023
drizslim:
He went to movie with a loaded gun.. The director should be the arrested one here defending itself

You should really consider deleting your comment. It’s wrong and shows you don’t know the fact of the case.

He did NOT GO to the film set with a loaded gun.
The prop team handed him a gun that had real bullets.

The gun shouldn’t have real bullets in the first place.
The props team had the responsibility of checking the bullets, loading it and handing it to him.

1 Like

Re: Alec Baldwin: Manslaughter Charges DROPPED After Fatal Movie Set Shooting by pikechukwu6(m): 7:30pm On Apr 21, 2023
why them no use another camera to video when the girl was falling so to add it to the movie. that part done wast be that lipsrsealed
Re: Alec Baldwin: Manslaughter Charges DROPPED After Fatal Movie Set Shooting by Abolodje: 7:49pm On Apr 21, 2023
Of course the white man’s charges get dropped but black man Jonathan Majors suddenly loses his career based on abuse allegations even after his wife withdraws the case, Hollywood race bias in full effect stanking up the place so bad.
Re: Alec Baldwin: Manslaughter Charges DROPPED After Fatal Movie Set Shooting by Seun112233: 8:25pm On Apr 21, 2023
kiddkash:
I remember when a Police Officer in the US shot someone by mistake and he called the person murderer asking for death penalty on the person. He said he was imagining how to kill innocent person by mistake.

Now the table has been turned

Check his past tweets, you will see it. The internet never forgets
Can you shed more light please
Re: Alec Baldwin: Manslaughter Charges DROPPED After Fatal Movie Set Shooting by BRATISLAVA: 8:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
Arizoner:
must you bring anything men in the equation? Why are you so hateful and misandristic? I could sue you for manslaughter

Clearly you associate men with pedophilia. You must know yourself better than I would. There's yet hope for you.

The rest of your post doesn't make sense, though. But that's okay.
Re: Alec Baldwin: Manslaughter Charges DROPPED After Fatal Movie Set Shooting by dfrost: 8:39pm On Apr 21, 2023
thaoriginator:
who gives a bloodclaat? undecided

That's what she's aiming for: engagement. You just gave it to her on a platter. She has been on heat 🔥 since morning.
Re: Alec Baldwin: Manslaughter Charges DROPPED After Fatal Movie Set Shooting by BRATISLAVA: 8:39pm On Apr 21, 2023
princetom1:

He's been washing for a long time.
Re: Alec Baldwin: Manslaughter Charges DROPPED After Fatal Movie Set Shooting by BRATISLAVA: 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2023
kokomilala:
Much Ado About A Shooting

I think it's time it was given a rest. I've followed it with keen interest in the last 12 months or so. It was purely accidental, and nothing untoward.

Having said that, I commend the way the justice system has run. The only snag about it is that it's becoming tedious since we all know from the get go that it was an accident.

Much ado about a child left motherless and a man widowed, and a man who was pointing guns at people? Is that how little you think of the incident, much ado?
Re: Alec Baldwin: Manslaughter Charges DROPPED After Fatal Movie Set Shooting by PotatoSalad(m): 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
The prop department didn't do their job well.
Don't blame the poor guy.
Re: Alec Baldwin: Manslaughter Charges DROPPED After Fatal Movie Set Shooting by BRATISLAVA: 9:03pm On Apr 21, 2023
PotatoSalad:

The prop department didn't do their job well.
Don't blame the poor guy.

But why was he waving a gun around on stage? It must be a bad habit of his that got the better of him. Still yet to see his remorse.

Good luck to the child of the woman and her partner. They'll never get closure as he has.
Re: Alec Baldwin: Manslaughter Charges DROPPED After Fatal Movie Set Shooting by kiddkash(m): 9:12pm On Apr 21, 2023
Seun112233:

Can you shed more light please
An accident happened, and he tweeted about how a police officer can just kill someone and say it was an accident even after it was proven in court that it was indeed an accident. He said he wished he was some sort of relative of the person and take revenge.

Now the table has turned and he is the one saying it was an accident

Some fans even brought up the old tweet
Re: Alec Baldwin: Manslaughter Charges DROPPED After Fatal Movie Set Shooting by Arizoner: 9:31pm On Apr 21, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Clearly you associate men with pedophilia. You must know yourself better than I would. There's yet hope for you.

The rest of your post doesn't make sense, though. But that's okay.
you are rude and you are a woman. Did your mama train you at all?
Re: Alec Baldwin: Manslaughter Charges DROPPED After Fatal Movie Set Shooting by PotatoSalad(m): 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

But why was he waving a gun around on stage? It must be a bad habit of his that got the better of him. Still yet to see his remorse.

Good luck to the child of the woman and her partner. They'll never get closure as he has.
Have you ever been to a movie set? 🙄
Re: Alec Baldwin: Manslaughter Charges DROPPED After Fatal Movie Set Shooting by KingLennon(m): 10:47pm On Apr 21, 2023
N3TRAL:
I'm looking forward to seeing the movie that will surely be dedicated to the unfortunate victim whose life was sacrificed to make the film real.

My opinion is contrary to what most commentators think- Mr Baldwin isn't walking free because of fame and money.

He is a free man because of the principle of Volenti non fit injuria .

Cases like this reveal the line between law and morality.
To a willing person, harm is not done. U sabi wink
Re: Alec Baldwin: Manslaughter Charges DROPPED After Fatal Movie Set Shooting by thaoriginator: 12:07am On Apr 22, 2023
dfrost:

That's what she's aiming for: engagement. You just gave it to her on a platter. She has been on heat 🔥 since morning.
my bad 🤦‍♂

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cross Evicted From The Big Brother House / The Best Nollywood Comedy Actor / Nollywood Honour Awards Organization Honor Different Film Makers In Asaba Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.