Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) (51002 Views)

The Nigerian Food From Another Tribe You Enjoy. (Pic) / Packaged Local Snacks. / Order Your Cake, special bread, small chop, snacks At A Very Affordable Price... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by mariahAngel(f): 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2023
One thing I like about these local snacks are their funny names. cheesy
Even some of the ones that appear on the list below, I have never heard of.
Which of them was/were your favourite(s)?

If the ones you enjoyed do not appear in the post, tell us the name and what it's made from in the comment section.
If you've never tasted any of these, you don't know what you're missing. 😌

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by mariahAngel(f): 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2023
More pictures.

Picture credit: Instagram.

8 Likes

Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by Rikze: 4:57pm On Apr 21, 2023
cool

That number 8 eh, it didn't allow me to save while growing up.

There's this other one that's chocolate-like and it's baked, flat and crispy. I don't remember the name now. These two stuffs shouldn't be known to young ones until they grow into adulthood and begin exercising self control grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by Rikze: 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2023
But MariahAngel you too like food.

Next to comment on this thread would be Ahnie then Pocohantas.

The food gang shocked shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by falcon01: 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2023
Baba dudu and that Groundnut stuff

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by aloaye11: 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2023
All of it
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by adenine02: 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2023
All grin

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by opalu: 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2023
Lol
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by princeemmma(m): 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2023
Dankua

Kulikuli

i still eat kulikuli up till now

and my wife complain about it

Even groundnut, i bought a bottle every month

grin grin grin grin

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by datola: 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2023
Baba dudu is the best of all

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by teekay213(m): 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2023
Babadudu

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by Isobug: 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2023
Kwilikwili uptil age

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by dapsoneh: 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2023
Those who enjoyed this should have grandchildren by now ooo grin grin

27 Likes

Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by Truthshscrazy: 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2023
Yummy
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2023
Kulikuli and Daukwa😁

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by NwaNimo1(m): 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2023
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by omoyankee3(m): 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2023
That No. 4 can make me relocate back to naija

7 Likes

Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by iichidodo: 5:08pm On Apr 21, 2023
Once I bought kuli kuli for 10Naira... it was enough to fill a small nylon bag... Ate till my teeth and cheeks went numb....My nick name on that street was Baba kuli kuli till we moved out..

14 Likes

Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by Rikze: 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2023
NwaNimo1:

Welcome back

Oya give us meme

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by Puss360(f): 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2023
I so much love that Sisi Pelebe

5 Likes

Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by Lionelbhass(m): 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2023
Kulikuli is goated🔥

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by Moniya4Real(m): 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2023
You be real ibile… original pako

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by 007Marvel(m): 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2023
mariahAngel:
One thing I like about these local snacks are their funny names. cheesy
Even some of the ones that appear on the list below, I have never heard of.
Which of them was/were your favourite(s)?

If the ones you enjoyed do not appear in the post, tell us the name and what it's made from in the comment section.
If you've never tasted any of these, you don't know what you're missing. 😌

For me it's 1,2,7 and 8 they were all sure banker for me whenever I just get sky for hand

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by Fearyourcreator: 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2023
teekay213:
Babadudu
Babadudu everyday and on sunday

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by ibrocool(m): 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2023
Op forgot to include eekana Gowon. I think it is more popular than all you listed.

14 Likes

Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by Flight90: 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2023
So you mean that these list are the local snacks we have in Nigeria 😓🤦

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by Rexdraxler1(m): 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2023
Kwulikwuli!!! I don't joke with it.. Try me and we die there😂😂
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by FalseProphet1(m): 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2023
Tanfili. It tasted pepperish groundnut.
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by inoki247: 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2023
Lol
Re: Which Of These Local Snacks Did You Enjoy As A Child? (pics) by PencilBox: 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2023
Kpekere, chinchin grin our mama dey always buy am if dem dey come from outing

Groundnut and ojuku-finger. grin na steadily on our way to or from school.

Good old days of 50kobo and 1naira coin

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CPC Reveals What Nigerians Must Do Now Before Eating Beans / Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira / Panic Buying At Blenco Pagos In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.