Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,554 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Help Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Help (1005 Views)

Help Help!!! My Brother Visa Is About To Gone While He's Still In Nigeria. / Help Help If U Have Taken Toefl Test Before / Help Help I Live Zanzibar Island Can Anyone Pls Give Me Info About........... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Help by ovo4u(m): 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2011
Sorry guys if am in the wrong forum but i need help badly.

My date of birth I provided is not correct during the registration of my E-Passport, what is the procedure to correct date of birth, e.g. from 10 May 1979 to 10 May 1987 or delect the E-Passport information so that I can apply for a new one here in Germany Embassy?I have proofs to show that 10 May 1987 is my true birthday as it appears on my WAEC and my old Nigeria Passport which is no more valid but was issued 2007

The problem is that, I'm in Germany and can't travel back home to sort this out but i think my family member can help me back home but what are the steps need to be taken here?

Should my family go to Abuja so that they delect that passport so that i can get a new one from the Embassy here? or

Do they just go there and ask them to edit it on their system to the real age, so that I can apply for new Passport here by telling them I lost my E-passport?
I'm saying Abuja because that what the Embassy also told me here in Germany that they can't help me and it's only in Abuja they can help me but I got my E-Passport from Festac office in Lagos.

I need my Nigeria passport so urgent right now and if anyone can really help me here to get what i need to do or the step need to be taken, then I would be one of the happiest person on earth, please no insults or why I got the wrong information at the first place, we all know the reason cos I was young then to apply for the kind of visa which i used to travel here.

One more important thing is that, I would like to beg the Moderator to take this to the front page, because it only there i could get enough help. Pls Pls Mod. Wink Wink

I know there are people here who can help me, I need your help pls
Re: Help Help by Odunnu: 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2011
So very sexual and romantic!!!
Re: Help Help by obowunmi(m): 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2011
Post this in the travel section. Goodluck.
Re: Help Help by ovo4u(m): 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2011
^^ Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Benin Republic Thread / World Biggest Hotel To Open In Mecca By 2017 / Travelling To Papua New Guinea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.