Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,170 members, 7,849,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

Choosing Between Staying In Nigeria Or Traveling Abroad With 10M? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Choosing Between Staying In Nigeria Or Traveling Abroad With 10M? (948 Views)

Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? / Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? / Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choosing Between Staying In Nigeria Or Traveling Abroad With 10M? by Stevebuffet: 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2023
I'm in a dilemma to decide between traveling abroad and relocating to the UK. I have 10 million in savings, and I'm thinking about using it to move to the UK, where there's a job waiting for me that pays 1800 pounds a month after taxes.

What should I do? I'm torn between the two options. I want to hear from people who have been in a similar situation.

Mods please move this to the front page. Thanks

Cc just wise
Cc disguy
Re: Choosing Between Staying In Nigeria Or Traveling Abroad With 10M? by TheBillyonaire: 12:47pm On Apr 23, 2023
You are free to travel, but give me all your parcels of land before you travel but make sure you do not come back again.

1 Like

Re: Choosing Between Staying In Nigeria Or Traveling Abroad With 10M? by Stevebuffet: 12:49pm On Apr 23, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
You are free to travel, but give me all your parcels of land before you travel but make sure you do not come back again.

Lol. Why do you say so?
Re: Choosing Between Staying In Nigeria Or Traveling Abroad With 10M? by rinzylee(m): 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2023
1000pounds after tax?

😲

That's not cool o.

Haaaa
Re: Choosing Between Staying In Nigeria Or Traveling Abroad With 10M? by ednut1(m): 12:51pm On Apr 23, 2023
Stevebuffet:
I'm in a dilemma to decide between traveling abroad and relocating to the UK. I have 10 million in savings, and I'm thinking about using it to move to the UK, where there's a job waiting for me that pays 1000 pounds a month.

What should I do? I'm torn between the two options. I want to hear from people who have been in a similar situation.

Mods please move this to the front page. Thanks

Nflmod
what job is waiting for you 12k pounds per annum Which is below uk minimum wage. Make una dey lie small small . You probably don’t have 10m too 🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: Choosing Between Staying In Nigeria Or Traveling Abroad With 10M? by Benki003(m): 12:57pm On Apr 23, 2023
Lol 😂 op that is way below uk minimum wage so are you sure it's 1000 monthly excluding wage or including
Re: Choosing Between Staying In Nigeria Or Traveling Abroad With 10M? by Curious345: 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2023
What do you do for a living ? Yahoo?
Re: Choosing Between Staying In Nigeria Or Traveling Abroad With 10M? by TheBillyonaire: 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2023
Stevebuffet:

Lol. Why do you say so?

Well, it is a long story, having been in your shoes before as well as seen others in similar shoes. So the basic truth comes from knowing what you want in life - Food, Shelter, Cloths, Land, Comfort, Love and Infrastructure and in that order.

Now, you have Food, Shelter, Cloths and you need Lands, Comfort, Love and Infrastructure. But you have 10m which is the Energy form you need to acquire lands, Comfort, Love and infrastructure can be provided by Government and if Government cant, you end up spending more to build private estate with your roads, electricity and water provided, right? So, the idea of leaving the land of our birth is to enjoy Comfort, Love and Infrastructure in an absence of fear of poverty.

So, the idea of asking for your land is to evoke a certain thought in you. Land is what you will acquire most after you becpome overwhelmingly wealthy, and it is always in your home country that you mostly want to acquire massive lands.

What I am saying, Remember Home. If you can make the foreign currency while in your home country, you have no reason to travel but if you have no knowledge of how to earn the foreign currency while here to create your comfort, gain love and build infrastructure, then know that you will suffer out there and there is a possibility that you will succeed or fail.

Gather more facts and make a good decision but be mindful of what you are actually searching for, and it is money to buy more land and all that comes with lands

3 Likes

Re: Choosing Between Staying In Nigeria Or Traveling Abroad With 10M? by Stevebuffet: 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2023
ednut1:
what job is waiting for you 12k pounds per annum Which is below uk minimum wage. Make una dey lie small small . You probably don’t have 10m too 🤣🤣

I’m using a travel agent. I believe it ought to be £1,000 something before taxes. Moreover, why would I lie?

1 Like

Re: Choosing Between Staying In Nigeria Or Traveling Abroad With 10M? by Stevebuffet: 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2023
Benki003:
Lol 😂 op that is way below uk minimum wage so are you sure it's 1000 monthly excluding wage or including

I pretty much have no idea about that. Im using a travel agent.
Re: Choosing Between Staying In Nigeria Or Traveling Abroad With 10M? by ednut1(m): 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2023
Stevebuffet:

I’m using a travel agent. I believe it ought to be £1,000 something before taxes. Moreover, why would I lie?
scam. I pity you

1 Like

Re: Choosing Between Staying In Nigeria Or Traveling Abroad With 10M? by Stevebuffet: 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Well, it is a long story, having been in your shoes before as well as seen others in similar shoes. So the basic truth comes from knowing what you want in life - Food, Shelter, Cloths, Land, Comfort, Love and Infrastructure and in that order.

Now, you have Food, Shelter, Cloths and you need Lands, Comfort, Love and Infrastructure. But you have 10m which is the Energy form you need to acquire lands, Comfort, Love and infrastructure can be provided by Government and if Government cant, you end up spending more to build private estate with your roads, electricity and water provided, right? So, the idea of leaving the land of our birth is to enjoy Comfort, Love and Infrastructure in an absence of fear of poverty.

So, the idea of asking for your land is to evoke a certain thought in you. Land is what you will acquire most after you becpome overwhelmingly wealthy, and it is always in your home country that you mostly want to acquire massive lands.

What I am saying, Remember Home. If you can make the foreign currency while in your home country, you have no reason to travel but if you have no knowledge of how to earn the foreign currency while here to create your comfort, gain love and build infrastructure, then know that you will suffer out there and there is a possibility that you will succeed or fail.

Gather more facts and make a good decision but be mindful of what you are actually searching for, and it is money to buy more land and all that comes with lands

Thanks for this.

Despite the fact that I detest traveling abroad, the political unrest and the economic instability in Nigeria has me concerned about our country's future. I'm considering moving out because of this.

1 Like

Re: Choosing Between Staying In Nigeria Or Traveling Abroad With 10M? by Stevebuffet: 1:13pm On Apr 23, 2023
ednut1:
scam. I pity you

No, it’s not. The actual pay is £1,800 a month after taxes. What do you think?
Re: Choosing Between Staying In Nigeria Or Traveling Abroad With 10M? by Benki003(m): 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2023
Stevebuffet:

I pretty much have no idea about that. Im using a travel agent.

Run ooh pure scam very visible and did the agent tell you which work it is that you are going to do

1 Like

Re: Choosing Between Staying In Nigeria Or Traveling Abroad With 10M? by Stevebuffet: 1:16pm On Apr 23, 2023
Benki003:

Run ooh pure scam very visible and did the agent tell you which work it is that you are going to do

Yeah. HCA. He’s done for someone I know, and I know him personally.
Re: Choosing Between Staying In Nigeria Or Traveling Abroad With 10M? by TheBillyonaire: 1:48pm On Apr 23, 2023
Stevebuffet:

Thanks for this.

Despite the fact that I detest traveling abroad, the political unrest and the economic instability in Nigeria has me concerned about our country's future. I'm considering moving out because of this.

Exact motivation to move out. The natural reaction to chaos is to move to locations with less entropy. But before you make such a decision, let me tell you a story.

The black ants and red ants species shared the same jar as their abode. They were living peacefully, until a certain human being shook the jar violently. The black ants thought is was the red ants that cause the discomfort and the red ants thought it was the blacks, so the black ants started biting the red ands and the red ants started biting the black ants and they kept hurting each other.

The Question is "Who shook the jar?". And what is the solution, and alternative to moving abroad?

The Solid Minerals Deposit in Nigeria and Africa as a whole has been detected via satellites scans from space and the global Hedge Funds and Black Ops syndicate have sponsored militia to kill and chase away indigenous people for their illegal mining operations to go undetected.

Those groups seek to make certain areas of Earth to be ungoverned terrorities for their empires to grow. Then come the Fulani Hegemony, the ideology of expansion of a tribe with a 200 yrs plan of invasion and using politics and religion as machinery of war. Their mission is to chase you away from your land and take the lands for their future generations.

And you are running away because you care about your life but you also have no care about the heritage of your future generations.

If you can make foreign currencies while in your country, then why travel? Twitter, Tik tok, Youtube etc have monetized their creators content, there are money in other online hacks, etc so why move to another man's land?

It is even not enough to live in cities within Nigeria, move to your own State and start buying cheap lands from motivated sellers and build your investments in your State capitals and expand your Kingdom for your future generations.

Abroad no dey reign again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choosing Between Staying In Nigeria Or Traveling Abroad With 10M? by Stevebuffet: 2:00pm On Apr 23, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Exact motivation to move out. The natural reaction to chaos is to move to locations with less entropy. But before you make such a decision, let me tell you a story.

The black ants and red ants species shared the same jar as their abode. They were living peacefully, until a certain human being shook the jar violently. The black ants thought is was the red ants that cause the discomfort and the red ants thought it was the blacks, so the black ants started biting the red ands and the red ants started biting the black ants and they kept hurting each other.

The Question is "Who shook the jar?". And what is the solution, and alternative to moving abroad?

The Solid Minerals Deposit in Nigeria and Africa as a whole has been detected via satellites scans from space and the global Hedge Funds and Black Ops syndicate have sponsored militia to kill and chase away indigenous people for their illegal mining operations to go undetected.

Those groups seek to make certain areas of Earth to be ungoverned terrorities for their empires to grow. Then come the Fulani Hegemony, the ideology of expansion of a tribe with a 200 yrs plan of invasion and using politics and religion as machinery of war. Their mission is to chase you away from your land and take the lands for their future generations.

And you are running away because you care about your life but you also have no care about the heritage of your future generations.

If you can make foreign currencies while in your country, then why travel? Twitter, Tik tok, Youtube etc have monetized their creators content, there are money in other online hacks, etc so why move to another man's land?

It is even not enough to live in cities within Nigeria, move to your own State and start buying cheap lands from motivated sellers and build your investments in your State capitals and expand your Kingdom for your future generations.

Abroad no dey reign again.

If there is significant economic instability, that is where the nation is headed. Would the economy even prosper? Everybody witnessed how horrible it was the last year. There was no business. Numerous businesses shut down, and even more are doing so this year. I’m in the wealth sector and I know what I’m saying.
Re: Choosing Between Staying In Nigeria Or Traveling Abroad With 10M? by TheBillyonaire: 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2023
Stevebuffet:

If there is significant economic instability, that is where the nation is headed. Would the economy even prosper? Everybody witnessed how horrible it was the last year. There was no business. Numerous businesses shut down, and even more are doing so this year. I’m in the wealth sector and I know what I’m saying.

Oh great, then we can relate better now knowing you are in wealth sector. Same here. Fiscal prudence in currency management mix is important. Store of value in semi-liquid state are helpful. Growth engines - Manufacturing, Agriculture, Mining and Retail are clever liquidity control dynamics.
Re: Choosing Between Staying In Nigeria Or Traveling Abroad With 10M? by Stevebuffet: 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Oh great, then we can relate better now knowing you are in wealth sector. Same here. Fiscal prudence in currency management mix is important. Store of value in semi-liquid state are helpful. Growth engines - Manufacturing, Agriculture, Mining and Retail are clever liquidity control dynamics.

It is true that fiscal prudence in currency management and the selection of growth engines for liquidity can help ensure that the economy is functioning efficiently and effectively, we as citizens have no direct control over that, we can only hold the government to account.

How can you hold an irresponsible government accountable?

1 Like

Re: Choosing Between Staying In Nigeria Or Traveling Abroad With 10M? by TheBillyonaire: 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2023
Stevebuffet:

It is true that fiscal prudence in currency management and the selection of growth engines for liquidity can help ensure that the economy is functioning efficiently and effectively, we as citizens have no direct control over that, we can only hold the government to account.

How can you hold an irresponsible government accountable?

That's a great question. I respect Politicians and have political hopes, but I do not expect my candidates to win because the country is filled with so many foolish people in politics.

I do not consider myself a citizen of a country. Consider myself as an Indigene of the place (location) I was birthed. I believe i was birthed there for a purpose, so I tend to consider myself a Human Specie from Earth, birthed into a paricular Geographical space.

I do not swear allergiance to Nigeria or any country at all. I do not expect anything from Government, that is why I construct my roads or contribute to the constructions in any community I find myself and design the environments and make them decent for me. I do not pay taxes, cos I use those funds to build local infrastructures, so the Government can fail for all I care.

1 Like

Re: Choosing Between Staying In Nigeria Or Traveling Abroad With 10M? by Harrykn: 9:09pm On Apr 23, 2023
ednut1:
scam. I pity you
Big time ripping…

(1) (Reply)

How Long Will It Takes To Process Canada Visa / Travelling To Carribean By Water / Pls Help Me Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.