Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,385 members, 7,822,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (597 Views)

Business Ideas / Home Based Business Ideas. / Help Me With Business Ideas For A #100k To#150k Startup Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2023
Re: . by Darnell9(m): 2:51pm On Apr 23, 2023
Bet9ja
Re: . by PoliteActivist: 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2023
Many.
Satchel water buy and resale
Bread
Groundnut
Gala
Etc
Re: . by Ynix(m): 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2023
teeninite:
What business can I do with 100k as a stay at home mum who doesn't have a social media presence.
I need a good hearted person to put me through a business I can do to generate some income.
Get a REFURBISHED LAPTOP AND
Go follow this lady, her training will be helpful for you https://www.facebook.com/cekwy
Re: . by Tickles001(m): 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2023
teeninite:
What business can I do with 100k as a stay at home mum who doesn't have a social media presence.
I need a good hearted person to put me through a business I can do to generate some income.

Find empty plots of land around you and cultivate them. You can start with 3plots and crops that mature quick, like corn, pepper, okra, and other veggies. Sell the produce within the neighborhood and make your profit.
Half of your 100k can cultivate 2-3plots of corn farm.

Any buying and selling you start with that amount will stress you out with little profit to show.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 23, 2023
Ynix:
Get a REFURBISHED LAPTOP AND
Go follow this lady, her training will be helpful for you https://www.facebook.com/cekwy

I'm not on Facebook. Thank you
Re: . by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 23, 2023
Tickles001:

Find empty plots of land around you and cultivate them. You can start with 3plots and crops that mature quick, like corn, pepper, okra, and other veggies. Sell the produce within the neighborhood and make your profit.
Half of your 100k can cultivate 2-3plots of corn farm.

Any buying and selling you start with that amount will stress you out with little profit to show.

Thank you for the suggestion, it won't be easy getting lands for cropping here.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 23, 2023
I need more suggestions 🙏
Re: . by Jozilinn: 4:13pm On Apr 23, 2023
Selling used clothes, setting up a charging center.
Re: . by hollamie(m): 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2023
Before you consider what business you can start

Take a deep analysis of yourself

What are your passion or interests
Find a problem that aligns with your interest
Carry out a pre test on this business idea, this is when you start the business with about 20% of the money you want to use to kickstart the whole business

In all of this, ensure your interest aligns with solving a problem in or where you live

I write this because i have once been in your shoes and I know what it feels like

No business is too big that you can start small, it's even in the starting small that you get to learn and develop experience and expertise

This is not to say others are wrong but we can only talk about what we know but what I just shared with you is wisdom that you would appreciate if you apply it

However continue with this article: https://onlinebusinessroom.com/what-online-business-ideas-can-i-do-with-my-smartphone-to-make-money/

Feel free to connect with us for inquiries
Re: . by Tickles001(m): 4:47pm On Apr 23, 2023
teeninite:

Thank you for the suggestion, it won't be easy getting lands for cropping here.

Okay. If you live in the suburbs or a place that doesn't use to have light and most of the households can't afford a generator, then you can start a phone charging center, plus POS.
Re: . by Chidexthebest: 10:08am On Apr 25, 2023
You can start copywriting/content writing. It's very easy and doesn't need much

(1) (Reply)

Best Jamb Scores In 10 Years [2014 — 2023] / Please Can Anybody Tell Me About Google Ads / Alibaba.com -the #1 Trading Company In Asia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.