Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

I'm The Lady They Sacked Because Of "R" Factor - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I'm The Lady They Sacked Because Of "R" Factor (3716 Views)

I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University / OPM Overseer Offers Scholarship To The Boys Sacked Because Of Dancing On Duty / Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm The Lady They Sacked Because Of "R" Factor by ZAINABFAKUNLE(f): 2:20pm On Apr 24, 2023
LEARN HOW TO TRANSLATE ENGLISH NEWS TO YORUBA IN 5 MINS!
What at you need to know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISpZZRPdmyg

1 Like

Re: I'm The Lady They Sacked Because Of "R" Factor by OmonnaEast: 5:30pm On Apr 24, 2023
mumu topic
Re: I'm The Lady They Sacked Because Of "R" Factor by EriMma1: 5:35pm On Apr 24, 2023
Hmm... Hope you've worked on it now?

1 Like

Re: I'm The Lady They Sacked Because Of "R" Factor by iblawi(m): 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2023
ZAINABFAKUNLE:
LEARN HOW TO TRANSLATE ENGLISH NEWS TO YORUBA IN 5 MINS!
What at you need to know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISpZZRPdmyg

Good video but wrong heading/title.

1 Like

Re: I'm The Lady They Sacked Because Of "R" Factor by Bigseven(m): 6:42pm On Apr 24, 2023
OmonnaEast:
mumu topic
says a slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: I'm The Lady They Sacked Because Of "R" Factor by Bigseven(m): 6:43pm On Apr 24, 2023
OmonnaEast:
mumu topic
says a slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: I'm The Lady They Sacked Because Of "R" Factor by Elmojiid(m): 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2023
You're not the real eleha zainbu
Re: I'm The Lady They Sacked Because Of "R" Factor by OmonnaEast: 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2023
Bigseven:
says a slowpoke.
your daddy's guy name, mom usually calls him that anytime he goofed

1 Like

Re: I'm The Lady They Sacked Because Of "R" Factor by Waterlilly: 5:54am On Apr 25, 2023
ZAINAB, i thank you for all your help

1 Like

Re: I'm The Lady They Sacked Because Of "R" Factor by Dexyity(m): 6:52am On Apr 25, 2023
Welcome ma.

More grace from 32fm to Fresh fm Lagos and beyond 🙏

1 Like

Re: I'm The Lady They Sacked Because Of "R" Factor by ZAINABFAKUNLE(f): 9:25am On Apr 25, 2023
Not an impostor. Check out my youtube page to confirm and Facebook Acc too.
Thanks
Re: I'm The Lady They Sacked Because Of "R" Factor by ZAINABFAKUNLE(f): 9:26am On Apr 25, 2023
EriMma1:
Hmm... Hope you've worked on it now?

yes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The Lady They Sacked Because Of "R" Factor by Dexyity(m): 5:42pm On Apr 25, 2023
ZAINABFAKUNLE:
yes

💪💪💪

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Unizik Admission Status Via Jamb / You Are A Genius If You Get Just 5 Of These (photo) / China To Set Up Village On Moon, Sealed Up 200 Students To Stimulate Isolation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.