Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online (99786 Views)

Houses For Sale In Banana Island Lagos (House For Sale In Ikoyi Lagos) / "This Land Is Not For Sale" Notice Is Causing Stir Online (Photo) / 5 Story Building On 10 By 10 Land Spotted In Nairobi, Kenya Causes A Stir (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by sinola(m): 8:01am On Apr 25, 2023
with less than 40 million,i will set up this building.Leave all those paparazzi

2 Likes

Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by Banter1(m): 8:01am On Apr 25, 2023
Skiborobo:
If you're a man and you can't buy this please don't come near me

Awon ex wife of Achraf hakimi. Men should avoid this set of ladies.
Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by Malory: 8:07am On Apr 25, 2023
LivingSage:
With your 2000naira bend-down select wig.

How many of it your papa buy before he married your mama?
Mkpi
Don't mind the fool. You shouldn't have dignified her with a response. I still can't wait.
Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by Fuckyoumod: 8:08am On Apr 25, 2023
Skiborobo:
another gold digger spotted. I go so fvck you jagajaga and dump your sorry ass when I'm tired.

But for my 1.2 billion naira home in Banana island that I'm working on, I will simply move in with my baby girl, she stood for me and stood with me through sweet and bitter times.
She can never be forgotten, because she deserve a place in my heart and soul.

She is the Queen of the world and a symbol of womanhood.

If you are dating a lady who offers you nothing but sex only. You are just another useless man.
Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by Respect55(m): 8:10am On Apr 25, 2023
Skiborobo:
You should be living inside it already with your father.

1 Like

Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by unilagfreshest(m): 8:14am On Apr 25, 2023
Skiborobo:
Then what are you bringing to the table, since he has a 500m house..? Remb you only attract what you are?
Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by Snapdrag0n: 8:17am On Apr 25, 2023
Still a small amount for g boys and Nigerian politicians. I'll rather buy this upgrade the security and live here peacefully than for me to spend it in Dubai(... Brainless Nigerian politicians)
Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by Barims(m): 8:19am On Apr 25, 2023
Skiborobo:

Show us your father's own b!tch angry
Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by Godsongang: 8:20am On Apr 25, 2023
This house no bad but too small for my dream house. Let me keep grinding.
Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by Godsongang: 8:21am On Apr 25, 2023
Barims:

Show us your father's own b!tch angry

You think say her papa get house. Broke lousy girls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by RedAlert08(m): 8:40am On Apr 25, 2023
Sonian:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

Go and meet Tinubu to give you.
Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by Theicecode(m): 8:57am On Apr 25, 2023
Sonian:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank
This scammer...how many accounts u get?

1 Like

Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by dimexy247(m): 9:06am On Apr 25, 2023
[quote author=Skiborobo post=122726188] If you're a man and you can't buy this please don't come near me [/quote

Show us your father’s house?
Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by onajo2000(m): 9:09am On Apr 25, 2023
Skiborobo:

And if the money finished he go take you do more money

1 Like

Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by ba7man(m): 9:30am On Apr 25, 2023
Skiborobo:
Your father can't come near you then. grin

1 Like

Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by MissOpe(f): 9:32am On Apr 25, 2023
flexyrule:
I'm yet to have 500m of my own. So I can't engage in a conversation that is above my paygrade. I see people who haven't made 10m before arguing about private jets.

So if I were to reason like my paygrade, 500m would build me a mini estate of 50 houses.

When I have like 4 billion sitting in my bank account, and I want to spend it on a house, maybe I won't be thinking this way again, but for now... Ra-ra ooooooo

P.S Even after hitting stardom, Ola of Lagos is yet to start behaving like a celebrity. E be like e no been play for small.

Shey na your play? grin grin grin
Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by hardbody: 9:33am On Apr 25, 2023
Skiborobo:

Folorunsho Alakija is a woman. Just saying. Google the name.
Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by KevinDeBruyne: 9:44am On Apr 25, 2023
Skiborobo:
lol...you go die single
Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 25, 2023
Skiborobo:

Your father and brothers should not come near you then.
Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by Osobi32(m): 10:01am On Apr 25, 2023
Skiborobo:
Ok we don hear but pls show us the one ur papa buy. Mugu!
Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by Tinubuderanged: 10:17am On Apr 25, 2023
Skiborobo:
which one your father buy?
Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by Tegabadguy(m): 10:18am On Apr 25, 2023
Ndlistic:
Check Out This 500 Million Naira House That Is Currently Trending On Social Media. Can You Spend Such Amount Of Money To Buy It.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO0PyJ6QhDc

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYcVSbhq/

https://twitter.com/mrbayoa1/status/1650493100580585472?t=5k6Z_2JE8PADJu6N2_O5ZA&s=19
money stop nonsense
Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by Olabrown241: 10:47am On Apr 25, 2023
77up:
Seems the lady that was trending last week for vomiting blood and discharging blood and lots of margot from her Private part don kpeme. Pray, tell and careful make den no use you for same money ritual to buy the house o sad

All that glitters are not gold.
77up:
Seems the lady that was trending last week for vomiting blood and discharging blood and lots of margot from her Private part don kpeme. Pray, tell and careful make den no use you for same money ritual to buy the house o sad

All that glitters are not gold.

Hmmmm
Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by LivingSage: 10:49am On Apr 25, 2023
Fahdiga are you a gayyyyy sad
Malory:
Don't mind the fool. You shouldn't have dignified her with a response. I still can't wait.
Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by prophetfire: 10:56am On Apr 25, 2023
Skiborobo:
With your ugly face and nonsense shape? grin grin grin grin
Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by Hokage001(m): 11:25am On Apr 25, 2023
zeusdgrt:
Make Dem Keep the house grin e go Tay for there

Omo nor talk like that o
That house might already be off the market now
Money dey this Nigeria o
Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by wisdomkid: 11:30am On Apr 25, 2023
Skiborobo:

Hope you can afford it too. Because if you're a woman and can't afford that, you lack business skill. There are billionaires like Linda Ikeji, Bella Naija, etc that can afford it too. Stop parading your ""uhhhhhhhh"" around... Start using your brains to parade books and ideas for once.
Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by caesymore(m): 12:07pm On Apr 25, 2023
Skiborobo:

Can you even afford money for Pad
Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by tunmoj(m): 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2023
It's okay everyone. She has got enough bashing either chasing clout or not.
Skiborobo:
Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by Limzy02(m): 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2023
Skiborobo:

No go work. Keep depending on a man. Hoe!
Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by Blackdisciple(m): 12:43pm On Apr 25, 2023
Skiborobo:

Can you buy the house
Re: ₦500 Million Lagos House Causes A Stir Online by RohrQuan: 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2023

Mike works remotely with his powerstation while powering his devices simultaneously (Tv, printer, speaker, Mifi, etc)

He doesn't need to queue for fuel and wait tirelessly.

Be like mike.

🔋 70,000mah
✴️ 300watts
🔘 1 year warranty
⭕💯Brand new
🌊 USB ports
🔺 Reject poor quality
🔻 refuse expensive price

Video available on request 🎥🎥

Nationwide delivery

Call or WhatsApp

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided / Apartment For Rent Lagos Nigeria - Flats For Rent Lagos / Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.