Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

African Black Soap Benefits You Never Knew - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / African Black Soap Benefits You Never Knew (3334 Views)

African Black Soap Benefits / Benefits You Never Knew Of Eating Banana / Benefits Of African Black Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

African Black Soap Benefits You Never Knew by spidwriter: 9:31am On Sep 23, 2011
The African black soap is one most sort after beauty products today. Many appreciates its uses and effectiveness, however, not many know of its benefits. Just want to share this article that clearly explains its uses and benefits

http://shikenan.com/blog/african-beauty-products-the-african-black-soap-and-its-benefits-2/

Enjoy!
Re: African Black Soap Benefits You Never Knew by scabash(f): 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
i sell GETADD COTTAGE- Fresh Alata samina its a very good black soap from Ghana,it maintains your complexion and makes your body smooth and fresh...its available in retail and wholesale prices,if you are interested call me on 08139605964.

Re: African Black Soap Benefits You Never Knew by arabianights: 9:33am On Sep 06, 2015
Can you deliver nationwide? and i hope its not more than normal price.i believe we all know the price as its sold in Lagos

you see life i asked you a simple question you ignored me but yet i gave my colleague your number and she ordered 2 from abuja.she even commended your service and said your very polite. ieven heard her saying she wants to order more to give her friends and family to test.

where my commission? angry

(1) (Reply)

Kudos! Nigerian Lady Goes Topless to Celebrate NO BRA DAY. PHOTOS / How Do I Help A Friend To Solve The Problem Of Bacterial Vaginosis. / Possible Cure For Hepatitis B Goes To Human Trials At Texas Biomed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.