Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,163 members, 7,856,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

Dealing With Getting Your Money Out As A Nigerian Freelancer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dealing With Getting Your Money Out As A Nigerian Freelancer (181 Views)

The Problem With Getting A Job In Nigeria, And My CV Writing Solution / I Need Help With Getting A Job / I Need Help With Getting A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With Getting Your Money Out As A Nigerian Freelancer by Olatundee001(m): 8:02am On Apr 25, 2023
It's not a new thing that a lot of people eyes has been opened to how lucrative freelancing can be.

Once you have the skills, and an optimum knowledge on how to utilize it, you are good to go.

But apart from getting clients to work for, satisfying the client request, and beating the speculated time. There is a bigger challenge face by almost all upcoming Freelancers working on International freelancing platforms. ....... "Getting paid? ".......nope. The main problem is getting their money out of their freelancing account to their local bank for use.

https://holarsblog..com/2021/01/payment-challenges-faced-by-nigerian.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Accounting Graduate_abuja / Dispatch Riders Needed / Mobile App Developer Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.