Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,128 members, 7,860,057 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

Oau Post Ume: Which Of The Banks Branch In Lagos Can I Get The Scartch Card - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Post Ume: Which Of The Banks Branch In Lagos Can I Get The Scartch Card (1877 Views)

Official OAU Post UTME Result Statistic From Tribune 90 Score 300+ / 2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released / Oau Post Ume Past Questions Now At Your Doorstep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Oau Post Ume: Which Of The Banks Branch In Lagos Can I Get The Scartch Card by medman007(m): 7:11am On Sep 04, 2007
[size=14pt]Hi Fellow NLs,

Can anybody in lagos who is willing to write the OAU post UME or have filled his/her online form tell me which of the braches of the 2 banks i.e Intercontinental and IBTC chartered Bank can i get the money for the teller paid and obtain the scrath card and pls. am i to obtain only the teller for 1000 or is for both the teller and scartch card. your urgent response will be appreciated. you can mail me or call on ahmed_ola007@yahoo.com, 08052324819

Ahmed.
[/size]
Re: Oau Post Ume: Which Of The Banks Branch In Lagos Can I Get The Scartch Card by jamoskky(m): 9:16am On Sep 05, 2007
GUY SORRY 4 NOT AN INFORMATIC PERSON IF U WAN GET THE FORM GO IBTC BANK FOR OBA AKRAN OPPOSITE IMS COMPUTER COLLEGE YOU GO GET AM THERE CAUSE MY GIRLFRIEND BOUGHT OUR OWN YESTERDAY MY NUMBER NA 08080274282

AND I LIKE THE WAY OAU SET THERE FORM YOU NO GO DO MUCH WAHALA JUST ENTER THE CARD AND UR UME NUMBER THE SITE GO AUTOMATICALY BRING OUT UR INFORMATION AS U REGISTER FOR JAMB . GOOD LUCK NO WASTE TIME
Re: Oau Post Ume: Which Of The Banks Branch In Lagos Can I Get The Scartch Card by medman007(m): 11:10am On Sep 05, 2007
Hey Guy,

Thnks for the info. i will get it asap.

Cheers

Ahmed.
Re: Oau Post Ume: Which Of The Banks Branch In Lagos Can I Get The Scartch Card by medman007(m): 11:10am On Sep 05, 2007
Hey Guy,

Thnks for the info. i will get it asap.

Cheers

Ahmed.
Re: Oau Post Ume: Which Of The Banks Branch In Lagos Can I Get The Scartch Card by yungdee(m): 5:06am On May 06, 2012
Pls how much is the form for oau post jamb
Re: Oau Post Ume: Which Of The Banks Branch In Lagos Can I Get The Scartch Card by boris20: 1:00pm On May 06, 2012
Pls hw can I get there pass question
I'm michael frm lag
My no is 07039595211
Thankx
Re: Oau Post Ume: Which Of The Banks Branch In Lagos Can I Get The Scartch Card by Odunnu: 1:00pm On May 06, 2012

(1)

University Of Ibadan Direct Entry Admissions / Alternative 4mass Failure In Neco Is Nabteb Gce / How Do I Find The Passion To Finish my UNIVERSITY EDUCATION.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.