Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources (14472 Views)

Ime Udoka To Be Announced Brooklyn Nets' Head Coach - Report / Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff / Ime Udoka Becomes The First Nigerian To Coach A Team To The NBA Finals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by JasonScoolari: 11:34am On Apr 25, 2023
eastgates1:

He is Akwa IBOM the sister is mfon udoka.
Let's assume Ime Udoka was caught with drugs, which tribe will you all be screaming?
Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by eastgates1: 11:42am On Apr 25, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Let's assume Ime Udoka was caught with drugs, which tribe will you all be screaming?
have you ever heard an igbo person bearing ime?

1 Like

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by JasonScoolari: 11:43am On Apr 25, 2023
eastgates1:
have you ever heard an igbo person bearing ime?
You didn't answer my question...

1 Like

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by fabolouz1(m): 11:45am On Apr 25, 2023
Hate them all you want, but these guys are blessed and highly favored.... I mean the Igbos.

They excel in almost anything they lay their hands to do (Apart from selling suya)

They might be too proud sometimes, but don't blame that too much.

A beautiful Yoruba Tennis player made us proud of our Nigerian heritage... Ime Udoka is also making us more proud.

***He's from Akwa ibom State .

APC and some useless politicians has created an ethnic division amongst us, and some unintelligent poor fellows here are championing the course.

God bless the Igbos
God bless the true Omoluabi's
God bless my beloved Delta State.
God bless Nigeria.[/quote]
Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by Oxfordgrade: 11:49am On Apr 25, 2023
GeneralPula:

You’ve successfully proved it to nairalanders that you’ve been impersonating Delta all these while for you not to know the guy isn’t an Igbo man..

Impersonation nah una Emeka way tho..

MY BROTHER, de tin tire me o! IME MEAN PATIENT IN MY LANGUAGE... PLEASE HELP ME ASK HIM WHAT IT MEAN IN IGBO LANGUAGE mbok!
Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by qtguru(m): 11:52am On Apr 25, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

I will admit, as much as I hate Yoruba guys. Yoruba women have been the best experience I have had with girls. They are so naturally attracted to me.
The bond I have with Yoruba girls I have never had Dem with Igbo girls.
I think I was naturally built for Yoruba women. The sex the love everything is just perfect. God bless Yoruba girls
Thunder fire Yoruba guys angry

Lol
Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by Ttipsy(f): 11:56am On Apr 25, 2023
Congratulations to him

2 Likes

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by udomma1005(m): 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
IGBO AMAKA
What's igbo amaka?
An Akwa Ibom dude is now igbo amaka?
You lots are just sick somewhere!

3 Likes

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by Oxfordgrade: 12:06pm On Apr 25, 2023
Tookool:
it’s pronounced Udor-ka in Akwa Ibom and Udoe-ka in Igbo
udo-eka in akwa-cross means: mummy second son ( mostly used as pet name) ime means: patience. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT udor-ka as AKWAIBOM MAN

1 Like

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by lexy2014: 12:15pm On Apr 25, 2023
Okealaaye:
The Bench and Dressing Room will be flooded with IPOBians in no time. Home and away it's Nepotism and Tribalism! Death to the haters of the Jagaban and our dear Fatherland who now claim to be its most ardent patriots!

You ended up disgracing yourself. You don't even have any idea how to differentiate people in your "fatherland". Your "fatherland" will so grossly ashamed of you. When did Ime Udoka become Igbo? You don't even know nigerian names and you claim to be a patriot

1 Like

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by Tookool(m): 12:17pm On Apr 25, 2023
Oxfordgrade:
udo-eka in akwa-cross means: mummy second son ( mostly used as pet name) ime means: patience. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT udor-ka as AKWAIBOM MAN
I said pronounced as Udor-ka, not spelt as Udor-ka.
Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by erniok(m): 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2023
Dpharisee:
I hope he will curtail his third leg this time, that place has damaged a lot of men except Hakimi who is still facing rapê allegations that will be dropped soon since it's obvious he doesn't have money in his name to pay his accuser.
Dani Alves is still in prison for rapê accusation and his wife has applied for divorce and she is going to take control of all he worked for as the most decorated footballer.
Udoka, if Konji hold you too much, you fit come back to your native Akwa Ibom and they will take care of your needs
Dani Alves case should not be compared to Ime' s case. 2 entirely different cases.
Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:19pm On Apr 25, 2023
THE GUY IS PURELY AMERICA BY ORIENTATION,STOP WASTING YA BREATHE cheesy angry grin cheesy
Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by Sheggy13(m): 12:21pm On Apr 25, 2023
JasonScoolari:
You were the b!tch that jumped into my mention na.... Move ahead you tribal bigot. grin
You're the tribal bigot instead. You're like the first to comment and your comment was centred on tribalism and not about the person Ime Udoka and his achievements.
Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by JasonScoolari: 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2023
Sheggy13:

You're the tribal bigot instead. You're like the first to comment and your comment was centred on tribalism and not about the person Ime Udoka and his achievements.
Is that what you read in my first comment? Or you read upside down?
Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by Ray07(m): 12:33pm On Apr 25, 2023
STEVENcrack:
why is his name and surname Igbo Bro
udoka means "you would not go" according to my dialect Ibibio.

There might be another meaning though.

1 Like

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by DlegendofGarden(m): 12:33pm On Apr 25, 2023
The last time he was caught having extra marital affairs in the office and his former employers sacked him.
I hope he has learnt his lessons
Best of luck
Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 25, 2023
lexy2014:

You ended up disgracing yourself. You don't even have any idea how to differentiate people in your "fatherland". Your "fatherland" will so grossly ashamed of you. When did Ime Udoka become Igbo? You don't even know nigerian names and you claim to be a patriot

Tell me, was Goodluck Jonathan an Igboman when you people singlehandedly christened him Ebele Azikiwe, and peremptorily appropriated his government?
Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by Antai123(m): 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2023
Does that name sound IGBO to you??
JasonScoolari:
Hate them all you want, but these guys are blessed and highly favored.... I mean the Igbos.

They excel in almost anything they lay their hands to do (Apart from selling suya)

A beautiful Yoruba Tennis player made us proud of our Nigerian heritage... Ime Udoka is also making us more proud.

APC and some useless politicians has created an ethnic division amongst us, and some unintelligent poor fellows here are championing the course.

God bless the Igbos
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by lexy2014: 1:07pm On Apr 25, 2023
Okealaaye:

Tell me, was Goodluck Jonathan an Igboman when you people singlehandedly christened him Ebele Azikiwe, and peremptorily appropriated his government?

who are the "you people" that you are referring to?

how does your post above negate the fact that "You ended up disgracing yourself. You don't even have any idea how to differentiate people in your "fatherland". Your "fatherland" will so grossly ashamed of you. When did Ime Udoka become Igbo? You don't even know nigerian names and you claim to be a patriot"
Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by callmevirus(m): 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
shut up,he is not ibo werey

Did I quote you or insulted you
Imbe cile
Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by jersey4: 1:39pm On Apr 25, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
IGBO AMAKA

Get Educated. He has zero igbo ancestry.

2 Likes

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by NorthernersSuck: 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2023
JasonScoolari:

God bless the Igbos
God bless Nigeria.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin And you no mention Hausa fulanis, are they not included? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by NorthernersSuck: 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2023
Tookool:

He’s an Akwa Ibom man. Igbo Amaka korr, Igbo Amaka ni. His Father is from Akwa Ibom State and his mom is an American.

Cry cry Yoruba Muslim man, if na crime that man committed now in America, na you go be the first Dummy to mention flat head people, terrorist like you

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by UKEMY(m): 2:48pm On Apr 25, 2023
DevilSignature:
what's the difference between Igbo and Akwa Ibom, both practice same culture and traditions, same deities in the case of Annang tribe, Annang are pure Igbo, they both share both indigenous names like okoro, okoroafor, igwe and more
Will you shut up,The Anaangd are so distinct from the Gino's,they may share some similarities because they are normal which is normal.
*Food
*Language
*Culture
The above are so distinct from each other
Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by CSTRR: 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2023
This guy cheated on Nia long.
Who cheats on Nia long? sad
Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by Tonytonex(m): 3:40pm On Apr 25, 2023
vikiphy89:

Udoka is an igbo name
those days people in Akwa-Ibom do bear Udoka and Okoro in some parts of Akwa-Ibom. Ime is his name.
Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by Tonytonex(m): 3:43pm On Apr 25, 2023
Ttipsy:
Congratulations to him
Thanks
Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by Kingdonik(m): 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2023
Ime Udoka is brilliant. He'd balled brilliantly for our national team, and he worked amazingly for the Boston Celtics. The likes of Jayden Brown, Jason Tatum became mega stars under his watch. Mazula, the new Celtics coach, just followed his path, and boom. He will be reaching the NBA Finals this year, just as Udoka did last year.

1 Like

Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by Theicecode(m): 5:07pm On Apr 25, 2023
JasonScoolari:

God bless the Igbos
God bless Nigeria.
Otondo... he's from Akwa ibom
Re: NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources by Ttipsy(f): 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2023
Tonytonex:
Thanks
is he your brother? Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okagbare Faces Stiff Test For 100m C'wealth GOLD, Asumnu Is A Possible Finalist! / Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians / Brazilian Legend Pele Back In Hospital Due To Colon Tumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.