Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,574 members, 7,850,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:29 AM

I’ll Help You Rank In Page 1 On Google - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I’ll Help You Rank In Page 1 On Google (165 Views)

90 Days To Google Page 1 Ranking!!! / My Firstbank App Is Stucked On The Logging In Page... How To Fix? / Dollar Is Back To Normal On Google, Sigh :-( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Help You Rank In Page 1 On Google by sammiesent(m): 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2023
Hi, Business Man ,Woman Or Founder
I want to make you an offer that you can refuse, but I’m going to try my best to persuade you not to...

My name is Sammie, I help Businesses deposit 2-5x more $$$s into their checking accounts each month.

But the way I do it is a little different than what you’re used to...

Let me explain.

I’ll help you rank on page 1 for google for $5 - either this helps you get more clients (and you make more money) or I’ll return $5 to you, give you an extra $50 (on top), and give you a FREE SEO audit (value: $197)

Today I’m reaching out to a few people I’m confident I can generate BIG wins for and giving them the opportunity to snag up this limited time offer before it’s gone. I only take on 15 new clients a month, 13 spots are already booked, but you could be the first one on my list for the last spot.

So can I light a fire under your sales and make you MORE $$$’s?

I don’t need anything from you. I already know your target market. What makes them light up with desire. Tick. Wince in pain at 3AM. Everything.

All I need is you message me here in whatsapp +2347066438525

and type continue for the “basic”, and my partner will set you up

Then we’ll get to work,

Deal?

Reply with a “ yeah, let’s do this” right now.

{Sammies}
Sales Generating Machine

About this gig
We're a team of SEO Experts in Melbourne working with businesses worldwide to get the best out of the online world. We have got delivered gigs to more than 24,000 Customers since 2011.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Help You Rank In Page 1 On Google by aussig(m): 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2023
sammiesent:
Hi, Business Man ,Woman Or Founder
I want to make you an offer that you can refuse, but I’m going to try my best to persuade you not to...

My name is Sammie, I help Businesses deposit 2-5x more $$$s into their checking accounts each month.

But the way I do it is a little different than what you’re used to...

Let me explain.

I’ll help you rank on page 1 for google for $5 - either this helps you get more clients (and you make more money) or I’ll return $5 to you, give you an extra $50 (on top), and give you a FREE SEO audit (value: $197)

Today I’m reaching out to a few people I’m confident I can generate BIG wins for and giving them the opportunity to snag up this limited time offer before it’s gone. I only take on 15 new clients a month, 13 spots are already booked, but you could be the first one on my list for the last spot.

So can I light a fire under your sales and make you MORE $$$’s?

I don’t need anything from you. I already know your target market. What makes them light up with desire. Tick. Wince in pain at 3AM. Everything.

All I need is you message me here in whatsapp +2347066438525

and type continue for the “basic”, and my partner will set you up

Then we’ll get to work,

Deal?

Reply with a “ yeah, let’s do this” right now.

{Sammies}
Sales Generating Machine

About this gig
We're a team of SEO Experts in Melbourne working with businesses worldwide to get the best out of the online world. We have got delivered gigs to more than 24,000 Customers since 2011.

Hi, you sent me a PM.

How can I help you please?

(1) (Reply)

What Is Holding You Back From Doing This In Your Business? / What Is Cryptocurrency Wallet Development? / Discover Vpin Digital Ecosystem, The Surest Way To Build Wealth Via Real Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.