Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

JAMB UTME 2023: Share Your Experience - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB UTME 2023: Share Your Experience (2839 Views)

UTME 2023: Ekiti Student Scores Record Breaking 342 / JAMB UTME 2023 – The Ultimate Guide To Success / 10 Tips To Score High In 2018 JAMB UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB UTME 2023: Share Your Experience by obyikye(f): 6:01am On Apr 28, 2023
@Seun, this deserves to be on front page. Most of the students involved are demoralized already.
Re: JAMB UTME 2023: Share Your Experience by Tonalphs(f): 7:09am On Apr 28, 2023
Those saying exams have not been rescheduled, are you people checking your slips day and night because my Lad didn't write yesterday, 27th, they asked us to check at mid night which we did but didn't see anything. We checked at 3am and still didn't see until I checked and saw it by 5am today. Her exam is today 28th by 3pm at another center. Please let's check nonstop. God bless.
Re: JAMB UTME 2023: Share Your Experience by uyogabie(f): 9:44am On Apr 28, 2023
Tonalphs:
Those saying exams have not been rescheduled, are you people checking your slips day and night because my Lad didn't write yesterday, 27th, they asked us to check at mid night which we did but didn't see anything. We checked at 3am and still didn't see until I checked and saw it by 5am today. Her exam is today 28th by 3pm at another center. Please let's check nonstop. God bless.

I've been checking at interval,I just checked now.Nothing has changed.
Re: JAMB UTME 2023: Share Your Experience by digitalgeorgy(m): 10:10am On Apr 28, 2023
Tonalphs:

pls drop the link to check.
My younger brother is having similar issue
Re: JAMB UTME 2023: Share Your Experience by Tonalphs(f): 10:34am On Apr 28, 2023
digitalgeorgy:

pls drop the link to check.
My younger brother is having similar issue
Sir, there's no link. Just go back to the site you printed your form and you'll see a new one. Recheck it. There's no text, no special anything.
Re: JAMB UTME 2023: Share Your Experience by flourishing247: 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2023
Any changes for anyone?
Re: JAMB UTME 2023: Share Your Experience by flourishing247: 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2023
Tonalphs:

People have been checking and it is still reading the original date. Some check as many as times as possible. In my niece's case, the whole family is checking.
It is really not fair what these guys are doing.
Re: JAMB UTME 2023: Share Your Experience by Solexy96(m): 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2023
Tonalphs:
My sister was sent a text around 5pm for same 3pm as your lad. Imagine sending text message for exam info 2 hours after the exam time. Jamb and incompetence.
Does anyone have any idea on what can be done? She had made a complaint to jamb website.
Re: JAMB UTME 2023: Share Your Experience by uyogabie(f): 8:43pm On Apr 28, 2023
flourishing247:

People have been checking and it is still reading the original date. Some check as many as times as possible. In my niece's case, the whole family is checking.
It is really not fair what these guys are doing.
Nothing has changed,we've called and written to Jamb office several times.Checked the reprint countless times.
Re: JAMB UTME 2023: Share Your Experience by flourishing247: 10:53pm On Apr 28, 2023
uyogabie:

Nothing has changed,we've called and written to Jamb office several times.Checked the reprint countless times.

Someone said it will be sorted out. People that still have this issue are mostly Tuesday candidates. Hopefully they will write on Tuesday.
Re: JAMB UTME 2023: Share Your Experience by Tonalphs(f): 7:37am On Apr 29, 2023
Solexy96:

My sister was sent a text around 5pm for same 3pm as your lad. Imagine sending text message for exam info 2 hours after the exam time. Jamb and incompetence.
Does anyone have any idea on what can be done? She had made a complaint to jamb website.
I saw some people rush in by that time. I assumed they received the message late. Sorry.
Re: JAMB UTME 2023: Share Your Experience by flourishing247: 8:24am On Apr 29, 2023
Any changes?
Re: JAMB UTME 2023: Share Your Experience by minato12: 9:34am On Apr 29, 2023
oby333:
My niece missed writing the exam slated for 6.30am in lagos,before she could get to her center which was very far from where she stays it was already some minutes to 8.After all the plead jamb officials denied her acess to write the exam..she cried her eyes out..is it in order for jamb to schedule an exam 6.30am? What is the solution for those that missed the exam.

someone helped my nephew to reschduled his, he got there late, and he did the exam the nwxt day
Re: JAMB UTME 2023: Share Your Experience by princely4ever: 10:01am On Apr 29, 2023
rayornb:
What are your experience in this year JAMB UTME so far?
My sister who was scheduled to write by 6:30am today 25th March, 2023 was not able to write due to technical issues from JAMB.
She got to the Centre few minutes past 6am and until 10am, the were having issues with the server, they told them to go and called the next Batch in which they wrote successful, they were then told their exams will be rescheduled and a new date will be communicated. This happened on numerous centres in Ilorin, Kwara state.

What are your experience(s) in other state please.

Does JAMB really reschedule exam?
Do they reschedule it for those who didn't meet up on time for their exam or only those who had technical issues?
Re: JAMB UTME 2023: Share Your Experience by princely4ever: 10:03am On Apr 29, 2023
minato12:

someone helped my nephew to reschduled his, he got there late, and he did the exam the nwxt day

Please how did they go about it?
Re: JAMB UTME 2023: Share Your Experience by flourishing247: 12:56pm On Apr 29, 2023
minato12:

How?
Re: JAMB UTME 2023: Share Your Experience by obyikye(f): 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2023
Any update, please?

Correct05:
Same thing here ooo, my niece still getting the old exam print out.
Re: JAMB UTME 2023: Share Your Experience by minato12: 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2023
princely4ever:

Please how did they go about it?

dm on whatsapp 090:330:76276
so we can quickly the exam for monday or tuesday...., using the technical issues as excuse
Re: JAMB UTME 2023: Share Your Experience by minato12: 11:11pm On Apr 30, 2023
flourishing247:

How?

so we can quickly the exam for monday or tuesday....
Re: JAMB UTME 2023: Share Your Experience by flourishing247: 1:09am On May 01, 2023
minato12:

so we can quickly the exam for monday or tuesday....

You are lying. It is just so unfair that you will want to prey on people. Jamb has released an update and all registered/ rescheduled candidates will still write the exam..

Shame on you.
Re: JAMB UTME 2023: Share Your Experience by minato12: 7:40am On May 01, 2023
flourishing247:

You are lying. It is just so unfair that you will want to prey on people. Jamb has released an update and all registered/ rescheduled candidates will still write the exam..

Shame on you.

it seems you seem not to understand english, in what way did i lie about the exam been rescheduled?, are you not a nigerian, or do even know who you are addressing? this is a faceless forum, you dont know who is who
Re: JAMB UTME 2023: Share Your Experience by flourishing247: 8:44am On May 01, 2023
minato12:

it seems you seem not to understand english, in what way did i lie about the exam been rescheduled?, are you not a nigerian, or do even know who you are addressing? this is a faceless forum, you dont know who is who

No individual can reschedule an exam. The report comes form the centres to JAMB. I asked questions. So you dropping your number for people to contact you is just fraudulent. Do you also know who you are talking to? Shift.
Re: JAMB UTME 2023: Share Your Experience by flourishing247: 2:44pm On May 01, 2023
Re: JAMB UTME 2023: Share Your Experience by uyogabie(f): 9:00am On May 02, 2023
I tried checking the print portal this morning and got this notification.
I have been trying to check the Jamb portal but unable to may be due to traffic or my network.I'm heading to cybercafe in a short while.
Re: JAMB UTME 2023: Share Your Experience by rayornb(m): 12:19pm On May 02, 2023
uyogabie:
I tried checking the print portal this morning and got this notification.
I have been trying to check the Jamb portal but unable to may be due to traffic or my network.I'm heading to cybercafe in a short while.

Drop your mail
Lemme try it on my end here
Re: JAMB UTME 2023: Share Your Experience by alasco1(m): 2:32pm On May 02, 2023
If You have not been reschedule.... Contact me ASAP.
Re: JAMB UTME 2023: Share Your Experience by uyogabie(f): 2:41pm On May 02, 2023
rayornb:

Drop your mail
Lemme try it on my end here

Thank God,I just saw the mop up reprint for 6th may.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME 2023: Share Your Experience by flourishing247: 5:18pm On May 02, 2023
Please check. Slip is out.
Re: JAMB UTME 2023: Share Your Experience by flourishing247: 6:38am On May 04, 2023
Solexy96:

Have you checked if your sister got a mop up information?
Re: JAMB UTME 2023: Share Your Experience by Badca81: 8:00pm On May 04, 2023
Note!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for those that missed their exam by their own fault send an email to Jamb office in your state with your registration number stating a very good reason and they will reschedule you. I just tried it and it worked for me .pls tell others out there .

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME 2023: Share Your Experience by Badca81: 8:02pm On May 04, 2023
oby333:
My niece missed writing the exam slated for 6.30am in lagos,before she could get to her center which was very far from where she stays it was already some minutes to 8.After all the plead jamb officials denied her acess to write the exam..she cried her eyes out..is it in order for jamb to schedule an exam 6.30am? What is the solution for those that missed the exam.
. Tell your niece to email Jamb office to reschedule her
Re: JAMB UTME 2023: Share Your Experience by Solexy96(m): 11:50am On May 12, 2023
flourishing247:

Have you checked if your sister got a mop up information?
Yes, she wrote it the saturday of that week.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2015/2016 Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro,post Utme Form,hnd Call..... / Jamb 2016/2017 Free Online Result Checker / Anambra State University (ansu) 2011/2012 Final/vc Admision List.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.