Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Urgent Vacancy With Attractive Pay - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancy With Attractive Pay (837 Views)

Help Me Thank God, Just Got A Job With A Very Attractive Pay!!! / Home Tutors Needed -- Attractive Pay / Vacancy With Ali Baba Explains Why Companies Prefer Experienced Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancy With Attractive Pay by lalalista: 9:50am On Apr 26, 2023
P
Re: Urgent Vacancy With Attractive Pay by alphoconob: 12:15pm On Apr 26, 2023
What's the requirements

1 Like

Re: Urgent Vacancy With Attractive Pay by habibraja2k23: 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2023
I can confirm that jobshabibi.com is a job search website that provides job opportunities across various industries and locations in the Middle East and North Africa region.

It is always important to exercise caution when applying for jobs online and to thoroughly research the company and position before applying. Be wary of any job listings that require you to pay a fee or provide personal information such as your bank account or social security number.

If you have any specific questions about jobshabibi.com or the job listings on the website, I suggest reaching out to their customer service or support team for assistance.
Re: Urgent Vacancy With Attractive Pay by lalalista: 1:03pm On Apr 27, 2023
alphoconob:
What's the requirements
must be a graduate with digital skills and sales experience

(1) (Reply)

Seeking For A Job / Insight Communications Interview / New Year New Start New Career Oppurtunities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.