Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,810 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

NBA Suspends Controversial Female Lawyer Over Indecent Photos, Nudity (SEE WICKE - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / NBA Suspends Controversial Female Lawyer Over Indecent Photos, Nudity (SEE WICKE (1325 Views)

IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy / Olanipekun Disowns Lawyer Over ‘Attempt To Hijack Brief’ From Ajumogobia’s Firm / EndSARS: MBH Power Suspends Staff For Participating In Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NBA Suspends Controversial Female Lawyer Over Indecent Photos, Nudity (SEE WICKE by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2023
The Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) has suspended a young female controversial lawyer, Ifunaya Delilah, over indecent dressings, nudity, smoking of weeds.

Ifunaya Delilah, who was about a year ago called to the Nigerian Bar, was reportedly suspended over indecency, nudity and weed smoking.

Reports have it that Ifunaya Delilah gained notoriety online posting images of herself in a wig and gown along with other semi-naked pictures, immediately after she was called to the Bar a year ago.

Delilah smokes marijuana, and an examination of her social media accounts reveals that they are symptomatic of someone with a high libido.

While some have questioned her purported suspension by the body of benchers, others have dubbed her a model, who showcases her art differently.

SEE WICKED PHOTOS PLUS DETAILS, OTHERS:

https://terryanews.com/nba-suspends-controversial-female-lawyer-over-indecent-photos-nudity-see-wicked-photos/

https://terryanews.com/agba-performer-davido-begs-asake-to-perform-joha-before-leaving-the-stage-see-video/

For Breaking and News updates, kindly send your name and location to our WhatsApp No. 09069473894, add us to your group for our news updates. IGNORE, if you're already with us

Re: NBA Suspends Controversial Female Lawyer Over Indecent Photos, Nudity (SEE WICKE by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2023
what does her personal life got to do with the NBA? do they have concrete proof that she is smoking weed? is there a law that prohibits what she is doing? if clients want to employ such lawyer then why should the NBA care what she does? its not like she is gonna come to court naked...
Re: NBA Suspends Controversial Female Lawyer Over Indecent Photos, Nudity (SEE WICKE by MatrixReloaded: 2:28pm On Apr 26, 2023
Decency is a docurum someone of noble Court should always exhibit both in social space and of course in her private chamber.
Re: NBA Suspends Controversial Female Lawyer Over Indecent Photos, Nudity (SEE WICKE by ahnie: 2:34pm On Apr 26, 2023
Taking notes
Re: NBA Suspends Controversial Female Lawyer Over Indecent Photos, Nudity (SEE WICKE by talk2hb1(m): 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
what does her personal life got to do with the NBA? do they have concrete proof that she is smoking weed? is there a law that prohibits what she is doing? if clients want to employ such lawyer then why should the NBA care what she does? its not like she is gonna come to court naked...
She wore her wig and gown while posing nude is a violation of their profession. She was not suspended for her private life act

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBA Suspends Controversial Female Lawyer Over Indecent Photos, Nudity (SEE WICKE by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2023
talk2hb1:
She wore her wig and gown while posing nude is a violation of their profession. She was not suspended for her private life act

i fail to understand how the above has any relevance to her being suspended over indecency, nudity and weed smoking. i dont get it...
Re: NBA Suspends Controversial Female Lawyer Over Indecent Photos, Nudity (SEE WICKE by talk2hb1(m): 5:39pm On Apr 26, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

i fail to understand how the above has any relevance to her being suspended over indecency, nudity and weed smoking. i dont get it...
It’s considered a professional misconduct, imagine a military officer wearing uniform and slapping People around the street.
Re: NBA Suspends Controversial Female Lawyer Over Indecent Photos, Nudity (SEE WICKE by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:55pm On Apr 26, 2023
talk2hb1:
It’s considered a professional misconduct, imagine a military officer wearing uniform and slapping People around the street.

hhhmm ok, i thought that whatever people do in the privacy of their own life is irrelevant to the NBA... i guess i was wrong.
Re: NBA Suspends Controversial Female Lawyer Over Indecent Photos, Nudity (SEE WICKE by MJluv(f): 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2023
This one never wanted to be a lawyer!

One or both of her parents must have coerced her into studying law to continue the family tradition. Nonsense!

(1) (Reply)

Remuneration Analysis Of Nigerian Banks / Relocating Back To Nigeria / Access Bank Lays Off All Contract Staff Of Intecontinental Bank.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.