Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema (25652 Views)

Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan / FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction / Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Kwashiman: 1:52pm On Apr 26, 2023
The buses conveying the Nigerians from Sudan to Egypt will met three AirPeace planes waiting on ground to fly them to Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0KVja8y3RM

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by helinues: 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2023
Those heading to Egypt by bus should be careful of RSF. They have been attacking people heading to Egypt because Egypt is supporting the legitimate military leader in sudan

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by PhilipsN: 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2023
Finally there's good news

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by slivertongue: 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2023
God bless Air Peace.
God bless NIGERIANS.

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by kettykin: 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2023
Good God bless Allen Onyema.
Good God bless Air peace.
God bless the Igbo race
God bless good Nigerians

This is the real odogwu

242 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Ihateheadslamer: 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2023
Air peace deserves all the accolades for saving Nigerians in times of troubles

122 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by AyakaDunukofia: 2:27pm On Apr 26, 2023
It's very instructive to hear Allen say he might not do it again because of the ethnic coloration. It's just very difficult to be a Nigerian these days. You'll set out to do something with a clean heart and low-lifers would be all over the place masturbating on what the intention could be. Terrible animals!

137 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by EraseTheDot: 2:29pm On Apr 26, 2023
kettykin:
Good God bless Allen Onyema. Good God bless Air peace. God bless the Igbo race God bless good Nigerians
This is the real odogwu
What about Kingsley Kuku the owner of Airpeace?
-erase the dot

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by EraseTheDot: 2:29pm On Apr 26, 2023
kettykin:
Good God bless Allen Onyema. Good God bless Air peace. God bless the Igbo race God bless good Nigerians
This is the real odogwu
-erase the dot

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by kettykin: 2:34pm On Apr 26, 2023
EraseTheDot:

-erase the dot

Kingsley kuku is not the owner, show proof

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by tsdarkside(m): 2:34pm On Apr 26, 2023
okay oo....if something happens,make una kukuma no blame sudan oo....
stubborn people....air over sudan is not safe....una no wan listen....
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by EraseTheDot: 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2023
AyakaDunukofia:
It's very instructive to hear Allen say he might not do it again because of the ethnic coloration. It's just very difficult to be a Nigerian these days. You'll set out to do something with a clean heart and low-lifers would be all over the place masturbating on what the intention could be. Terrible animals!
You can ask him to stop Yoruba, Hausa/Fulan and other tribes patronizing the airline and paying for flight tickets, let's see if the airline would survive without the patronage of other tribes. Whatever he does is not a favour to anyone but his business, otherwise if he does anything stupid, he would be booted out by Kingsley Kuku.

-erase the dot

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Melanin80(m): 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2023
Good one bro.
Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Guyman01: 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2023
EraseTheDot:

-erase the dot
erase your papa

89 Likes

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Anambra1stS0n: 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2023
EraseTheDot:

-erase the dot
Kingsley Kuku only exist in your Dumbo head, Otondo do you know how much it cost to acquire aircraft, to a man that owns 39 aircrafts, largest aircrafts in West Africa and central Africa, Bank funding AirPeace is Fidelity Bank from day one.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Anambra1stS0n: 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2023
EraseTheDot:

You can ask him to stop Yoruba, Hausa/Fulan and other tribes patronizing the airline and paying for flight tickets, let's see if the airline would survive without the patronage of other tribes. Whatever he does is not a favour to anyone but his business, otherwise if he does anything stupid, he would be booted out by Kingsley Kuku.

-erase the dot
Bitter soul your tribe men that started before AirPeace ended liquidating the companies with Owambe

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by EraseTheDot: 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2023
kettykin:

Kingsley kuku is not the owner, show proof
https://www.nairaland.com/6103950/us-doj-says-kingsley-kuku
-erase the dot

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Anambra1stS0n: 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2023
EraseTheDot:

-erase the dot
May be we should discuss how IBB and Atiku own Global com and fronting Mike Adenuga

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by kettykin: 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2023
EraseTheDot:

-erase the dot

Investment of stolen funds does nor confer ownership, millions of people invested in dangote cement but that doesn't confer ownership status, Kingsley kuku doesn't have the kind of money to start an airline business.

If Kingsley kuku bought startup shares did round A funding in dangote, UBA or transcorp, does that confer ownership of the company to him?

Some of us that invested heavily in gtb, zenith, access bank , dangote cement and sugar at the ipo stage will start dragging ownership of the companies with the owners, SMH

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 26, 2023
Nigerian government sent buses already, can plane land in a warzone?

Warring factions impose no fly zone within thier territories, if you know about it or not, they don't care.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by DatNiggaDaz: 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2023
AyakaDunukofia:
Very very terrible people. Their hearts and souls are more wicked, evil and satanic than the face below.

24 Likes

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Anambra1stS0n: 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2023

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Anambra1stS0n: 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2023
kettykin:

Investment of stolen funds does nor confer ownership, millions of people invested in dangote cement but that doesn't confer ownership status, Kingsley kuku doesn't have the kind of money to start an airline business.

If Kingsley kuku bought startup shares did round A finding in dangote, UBA or transcorp, does that confer ownership of the company to him?

Some of us that invested heavily in gtb, zenith, access bank , dangote cement and sugar at the ipo stage will start dragging ownership of the companies withe the owners, SMH
Don't mind the bitter f**l he feel pain that Igbo man without noise own the largest aircrafts in West and Central Africa

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by kettykin: 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2023
post=122762181:

Don't mind the bitter f**l he feel pain that Igbo man without noise own the largest aircrafts in West and Central Africa

Their mentality and mindset about life, election, politics, nationhood, presidency, government, governance, security, economy, investment and education appears disjointed, full of absurdity and unrealistic.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Anambra1stS0n: 3:38pm On Apr 26, 2023
kettykin:

Their mentality and mindset about life, election, politics, nationhood, presidency, government, governance, security, economy, investment and education appears disjointed, full of absurdity and unrealistic.
Very wicked souls, as if you leave them with the business they manage it well,this is area their tribe men has been messing the sector up,they were making noise with Green airline will take over, same airline is stocked in Akure and Ibadan Airport with low traffic to make the airline succeed.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by goodnessme1(f): 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2023
We Yoruba Muslims won't board his Ipob plane.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by AyakaDunukofia: 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2023
EraseTheDot:

-erase the dot

I am not your regular Nairaland idiiots.

14 Likes

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Anambra1stS0n: 4:34pm On Apr 26, 2023
EraseTheDot:

Let me give you a fun fact, the West African Pilot which was owned by ibos had gone down decades ago and ibo tribe could not manage it. Ojukwu's father who was the richest ibo man ever, his businesses and assets went from 100 to 0, his son, Ojukwu who happens to be the ibo greatest leader ever collapsed everything he ever had.

-erase the dot
O
D
E

West African Pilot was a newspaper launched in Nigeria by Nnamdi Azikiwe in 1937, dedicated to fighting for independence from British colonial rule
Still available below is their website

https://www.westafricanpilotnews.com/

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by EraseTheDot: 4:35pm On Apr 26, 2023
kettykin:

If Kingsley kuku bought startup shares did round A funding in dangote, UBA or transcorp, does that confer ownership of the company to him?

Some of us that invested heavily in gtb, zenith, access bank , dangote cement and sugar at the ipo stage will start dragging ownership of the companies with the owners, SMH
I'd rather believe US DOJ than Ipob gossip blogs. Go back and read the report carefully, both Kingsley and Onyema were accused of fraud. Onyema can't even step his foot in US because he's been declared wanted by US Authorities.

-erase the dot

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by JOemmy(m): 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2023
AyakaDunukofia:

Corrupt nigerian elites especially from the north and west will never allow nigeria to unite this was exactly how obi's tweets of planning to take nigerians out of poverty starting from the north was misinterpreted by some fulani northerners.

16 Likes

Re: Air Peace: I Feel Honoured To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan - Allen Onyema by Anambra1stS0n: 4:46pm On Apr 26, 2023
EraseTheDot:

Let me give you a fun fact, the West African Pilot which was owned by ibos had gone down decades ago and ibo tribe could not manage it. Ojukwu's father who was the richest ibo man ever, his businesses and assets went from 100 to 0, his son, Ojukwu who happens to be the ibo greatest leader ever collapsed everything he ever had.

-erase the dot
Anu is understanding that Igbos fought civil war and lost everything but you people na Owambe destroying their businesses grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Regretted The Prayers I Offered To God To Take Me To Usa / Badagry Expressway Bad Road: The Pains, Agony And Trauma Of Road Users / South Sudan Plane Crash Kills 17 People (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.