Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Population Census: My Accreditation Experience - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Population Census: My Accreditation Experience (20088 Views)

2023 Census: Adhoc Staff Protest Non-Payment Of Allowances / Census: NPC Postpones Training For Enumerators, Supervisors Till Further Notice / NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by Tripleoluwa(m): 2:57pm On Apr 26, 2023
Hi people, I presented myself for accreditation at the Agunbiade population office in Somolu local council today 26-042023, for the position of supervisor that I applied for in the coming population census.

I had barely sat down before the man sitting at the desk said my name was not on the computer list. I was shocked because I had been approved online and my bank account had been submitted. He requested for my surname as he punched the keyboard. Seconds later, he said my surname is not on thier list. I knew right there that he was lying because my immediate sister successfully did her accreditation on Monday. So how come my surname no dey there?...

In a nutshell, I think the process has been politicised or compromised. There's a seeming attempt to expunge people's names in place of others. Because I see no reason why they refused to paste the list for everyone to check.

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by bukiah: 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2023
Dame thing happened to me. I was screened and my app was approved and I submitted my bank details.
Later, before the postponement of the exercise, I called the number of my LG office she said my name was not there. .
I was surprised, but the person that helped me told me not to mind her.
That my name is there

32 Likes

Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by Ahcu22(f): 4:52pm On Apr 26, 2023
Check to see whether you can get the list for your state. Check your name. I checked my name with Bayelsa state list

5 Likes

Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by eteebanky1: 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2023
Evening,

Once you were approved and you input your account number.....your name will surely be there

Don't mind those people, they want to replace your name with their known (personal) person that has a pending application

Just make sure you see and check out the list of shortlisted candidates for your local government....I'm 100% sure your name is there

We're not nice in this country at all, they want you to be absent on training Day..... so, they'll be able to replace your slot for their own candidate.

BE WISE

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by verygoodbadboi: 5:11pm On Apr 26, 2023
eteebanky1:
Evening,

Once you were approved and you input your account number.....your name will surely be there

Don't mind those people, they want to replace your name with their known (personal) person that has a pending application

Just make sure you see and check out the list of shortlisted candidates for your local government....I'm 100% sure your name is there

Good evening boss. I was approved online, I went to my LG office to submit my passport, in the form ee were given they didn't ask for our account number and online i tried filling my bank details but the site is not opening, how did you input account number?

1 Like

Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by Triangles1(m): 5:12pm On Apr 26, 2023
Census to sell us again.

Who census help

1 Like

Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by manutdrichie(m): 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2023
There is no accreditation in Akwa Ibom, so this thing has started

Asking for my younger sister though

2 Likes

Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by Westoisco: 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2023
It has been politicized be dat
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by unity004(m): 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2023
Omo no allow them run you street. The koko be say na went be the training date?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by Ara21(f): 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2023
What do you expect from this country. This is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by BAZ001: 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2023
Na only God go help ordinary Nigerian to get jobs without knowing any big man.

Even BVAS was compromised and doctored you talking about Census Computer.
Wait make Tinubu enter
You will be asked if you are Igbo or Yoruba ??
Or if you voted for APC during election.

8 Likes

Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by Administration1: 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2023
LOLZ
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by Cassandraloius: 5:15pm On Apr 26, 2023
This is Nigeria, anything can happen. Soldier go soldier come.
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by simfrost90210: 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2023
grin grin it was 200m people then..
.., you sure say we go reach 100m now?

.., make dem count wella oo
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by teekaymax: 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2023
Tripleoluwa:
Hi people, I presented myself for accreditation at the Agunbiade population office in Somolu local council today 26-042023, for the position of supervisor that I applied for in the coming population census.

I had barely sat down before the man sitting at the desk said my name was not on the computer list. I was shocked because I had been approved online and my bank account had been submitted. He requested for my surname as he punched the keyboard. Seconds later, he said my surname is not on thier list. I knew right there that he was lying because my immediate sister successfully did her accreditation on Monday. So how come my surname no dey there?...

In a nutshell, I think the process has been politicised or compromised. There's a seeming attempt to expunge people's names in place of others. Because I see no reason why they refused to paste the list for everyone to check.

Pls make sure you go for training
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by emmabest2000(m): 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2023
Maybe he misspelled your surname

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by bigdammyj: 5:17pm On Apr 26, 2023
Okay, noted.
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by eteebanky1: 5:17pm On Apr 26, 2023
verygoodbadboi:

Good evening boss. I was approved online, I went to my LG office to submit my passport, in the form ee were given they didn't ask for our account number and online i tried filling my bank details but the site is not opening, how did you input account number?

You should have input your account number immediately your application was approved

Not to worry, very soon the portal will be accessible or you'll have to go back to your LGA, they might refer you to their LG comptroller
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by EdiskyHarry: 5:17pm On Apr 26, 2023
Once your application status shows approved.
Just move straight to the training center.

1 Like

Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by inoki247: 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2023
Lol be like say this person just reach Nigeria say u see ur name online no mean say dem don choose u for real naso my Friend name come out during the INEC as hoc staff after training everything he reach 2days to election my guy no see him name again....

Some people fit don replace ur name everything is a man know man now even if the job is jus for 2k .

1 Like

Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by RepoMan007: 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2023
That's why we never advance as a nation. Unrepentantly corrupt.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by Kobicove(m): 5:21pm On Apr 26, 2023
The reason why Nigeria is not moving forward is because of Nigerians! angry

Everywhere you go in Nigeria corruption stares you in the face!

7 Likes

Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by yorke1: 5:21pm On Apr 26, 2023
I got approved but did not go since I was not able to input my bank details online. If you did not input your bank details online and they give you any form to do that after the exercise, I doubt if you will get paid. Those people at the local govt level will substitute your bank details for their candidates. I don't trust those people.

9 Likes

Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by Zimzy(m): 5:21pm On Apr 26, 2023
At the end of the day your name will be replaced if you don't follow it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by JaskanFactor: 5:22pm On Apr 26, 2023
This is the biggest joke in the world, they are doing population census in country where depopulation terrorists are civil servants.
Allowing yourself to be counted in such a scenario is like presenting yourself to the person looking for your neck.
What will they do if your population is higher than they want .Man somebody please make this into a comedy, so that people can understand the madness.

I am going to keep an eye on the final number, if its high, i will buy shares in all the companies supplying herds men radio communication, helicopter support, and satellite data.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by Aladdin1(m): 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2023
When is the training date?
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by MISTAICEY02288(m): 5:24pm On Apr 26, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by SavageResponse(m): 5:24pm On Apr 26, 2023
These people complaining here should all keep quiet, you people are all the same.

Once they get in the will also start their own scam.

Yeye people!

6 Likes

Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by MeaslesMumpsRub: 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2023
When is the census gangan ?
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by ljoh: 5:26pm On Apr 26, 2023
Re: Population Census: My Accreditation Experience by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:26pm On Apr 26, 2023
I pity people that still put their hope on the Zoo.

Just find a way and make it..
So you don't have to depend on the useless government.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting / What Are The Working Conditions Of Coscharis Group / 2021 Delta State Technical College Recruitment List For CBT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.