Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) (45141 Views)

I Can Supply U.S. Dollars / Naira Bounces Back Against U.S Dollars At Official Market / Naira Strongly Appreciates Against U.S. Dollars And Pounds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by Bobbiee: 9:02am On Apr 27, 2023
You'd think Nigeria should lead Africa in this, but NOOOO. Bunch of slow pokes ruling this dead country
Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by sslcrypt: 9:02am On Apr 27, 2023
WriterNig:

The global de-dollarization campaign is gaining momentum, as countries around the world seek alternatives to the hegemony of the 🇺🇸 US dollar.

🇷🇺 Russia and 🇨🇳 China are trading in their own currencies.

Beijing, 🇦🇷 Argentina and 🇧🇷 Brazil have also dropped the dollar in bilateral trade.

The 🇦🇪 UAE is selling China its gas in yuan, through a French company.

🇧🇩 Bangladesh pays a Russian nuclear power company in Russian rubles, ditching the U.S dollars.

🇵🇰 Pakistan and 🇮🇳 India are trading with Russia in rubles and their local currencies.

Southeast Asian nations in ASEAN are de-dollarizing their trade, promoting local payment systems.

🇰🇪 Kenya is buying Persian Gulf oil with its own currency.

Even the Financial Times newspaper has acknowledged that a “multipolar currency world” is emerging.

When Chinese President Xi Jinping visited Moscow in March, his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin revealed that two-thirds of the countries’ bilateral trade is already conducted in the ruble and renminbi.

“It is important that our national currencies are increasingly used in bilateral trade“, Putin said. “We should continue promoting settlements in national currencies, and expand the reciprocal presence of financial and banking structures in our countries’ markets”.

The Russian leader added, “We support using Chinese yuan in transactions between the Russian Federation and its partners in Asia, Africa and Latin America”.

Just a week after Xi’s trip to Moscow, China announced that it had for the first time used yuan to buy liquefied natural gas (LNG) from the UAE.

The deal was negotiated between the state-owned China National Offshore Oil Company and the French company TotalEnergies, meaning European firms are now willing to conduct transactions in yuan.

French media outlet RFI described the trade as a “major step in Beijing’s attempts to undermine the US dollar as universal ‘petrodollar’ for gas and oil trade”.

The report quoted the chairman of the Shanghai Petroleum and Natural Gas Exchange, Guo Xu, who said the deal encouraged “multi-currency pricing, settlement and cross-border payment”.

On March 30, China and Brazil (the world’s most populous and sixth-most populous countries) announced they had come to an agreement to trade with each other in their local currencies, yuan and reais.

China’s media network CGTN reported, “The deal will enable China, the world’s second-largest economy, and Brazil, the biggest economy in Latin America, to conduct their massive trade and financial transactions directly, exchanging yuan for reais and vice versa instead of going through the dollar”.

It noted that China is Brazil’s biggest trading partner, and in 2022 the two countries did more than $150.5 billion worth of trade.

Brazil’s leftist President Lula da Silva has called for Latin America to develop a new currency for regional trade, which he calls the Sur.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMXJsZHla6Q

PROPAGANDA NEWS BY A TOOL WHO SUPPORTS APC. EVIL IS IN THE BLOOD, BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER JUST LIKE HITLER, MOA AND MANY EVIL DICTATORS THEY ALL DIED. MEANING EVIL WILL ALWAYS DIE, KEEP YOUR PROPAGANDA GOING.
Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by Greenfusion: 9:03am On Apr 27, 2023
layzie:

Indeed. When do u reckon African countries will be self sufficient? 2050? 2090?

Let's even start with our own dear country with all her riches, when are we going to be self sufficient? Then extend to the poor African countries
Africa has the potentials but this black race I don't understand, sometimes I feel it's a curse that we cannot do anything reasonable, with wickedness and greed everywhere. Just imagine south africa, compare where the whites stay and where blacks stay, u would see the glare difference......Imagine a place in delta state where julius berger white staffs lived, after the company moved, the place is now a tourist center ... that's where people lived their normal lives is now blacks tourist center....I know with time that place would change.....its terrible to imagine.

2 Likes

Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by bigcasava1(m): 9:03am On Apr 27, 2023
Nigeria leaders still continue licking the America and British asses

1 Like

Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by Kay25(m): 9:04am On Apr 27, 2023
kenny714433:
But how the USA made its currency acceptable by all countries need to be studied. Forget it, the USA was/is very good at what they do.

The juju they did is about expiring and everyone's eyes are now open but I doubt any significant effects will be felt by USA. The structure is too huge to dismantle or it will take years.

My dear USA, what have the world done to you...
It's no juju it's simple principle of dominance by taking charge of economy of the world
Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by GentleRay: 9:04am On Apr 27, 2023
Gbogbowa:
how will that affect USA only poor country will suffer. They will still use dollar if they want to trade with USA
What's the percentage trade with US compared to China.
Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by popp(m): 9:06am On Apr 27, 2023
ovieigho:
Be jubilating
As if you can live happily in China ..🤣

I remembered Nigerians that absconded during Russia 2014 World Cup !! Body tell them before they cried for self deportation

I wonder why people hate USA that have done so much for the world ….
v

Can you tell us few of the so much US have done for the World?
Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by Rubbiish(m): 9:06am On Apr 27, 2023
kenny714433:
But how the USA made its currency acceptable by all countries need to be studied. Forget it, the USA was/is very good at what they do.

The juju they did is about expiring and everyone's eyes are now open but I doubt any significant effects will be felt by USA. The structure is too huge to dismantle or it will take years.

The bold is simple
Their positive impact cut across the globe, reason their currency was globally adopted. Hardly will u see any country not using a USA product. Russia & China are just jealous of the position of USA in the world & they can never be like USA. The position of USA in the world is divine.

1 Like

Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by bigcasava1(m): 9:06am On Apr 27, 2023
kenny714433:

asked Libya, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Vietnam, and Hiroshima, even the on going war in Sudan the Us has hand is it. Let's not talk about bokoharam and bandits
Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by Mccullum: 9:06am On Apr 27, 2023
Gbogbowa:
my brother dont mind them Dollar will still beat them, most people travel to usa for many reason and send dollar back home, how many people travel and stay in china compare to USA they are just foolin ghemselves

It's you fooling your self by comparing money sending home by those residing in USA with multi billion and trillion value of trades between

countries like China, Brazil, India, Russia and others. Even Nigeria had signed bilateral agreement of trading in Yuan and Naira with China in

2017-18, it only in waiting for implementation. Nigerian importers will benefit from it when it commence because it'll erase the use of third

party currency.
Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by malele(m): 9:07am On Apr 27, 2023
ovieigho:
Be jubilating

I remembered Nigerians that absconded during Russia 2014 World Cup !! Body tell them before they cried for self deportation

Its ur country men that hates them ( its in there DNA ) they hate anything good

1 Like

Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by Kay25(m): 9:08am On Apr 27, 2023
Russia is still at mercy of US even if Russia and china collabo takes charge of the economy the political structure as the world police still stands.how many people would want to migrate to chinae and Russia knowing that they ain't a liberal state like US make we just dey watch who wins laslas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by palsenator(m): 9:09am On Apr 27, 2023
ovieigho:
Be jubilating

The Nigeria mentality is evil if someone allows it to eat deeper into his or her mind. Imagine these set of people rejoicing at what ordinarily won't affect them. They just want to read everything and anything that will bring the USA down.It doesn't matter where it is coming from.
USA is a major power not only in currency and the freedom and growth that Africa as a continent has enjoined through them is enormous. These kids think everything is a joke to them.

4 Likes

Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by sslcrypt: 9:09am On Apr 27, 2023
chatinent:
I am sure Nigeria will just do follow follow and make decisions they don’t know whether it’s good or bad.

Nigeria under tinibu is in Frances pocket. France have played a good game of chess, relinquishing nations of no economic value mali and CAR and slowly bringing Nigeria into its fold. Look at the trade deals between BUA and french companies under BUHARI. And look at where tinibu have been stationed all these while during BUHARI tenure, in France. France influence will grow stronger under tinibu
Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by Edusouls(m): 9:10am On Apr 27, 2023
kenny714433:

are u still ass licking USA, bro a new era have the ailing giant is slowly dying
Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by inoki247: 9:11am On Apr 27, 2023
timesuploaded:
You are a fool. Make imperialism kill you and your generation. Ogun kill America

Lol why the tears under my mention...

I have the right to my own opinion so save your tears ...

I know you've not engaged yourself with anybody from doz country that's why you're still crying ask any of dere citizens which currency will dey take between dere Local Currency and Usd nd see Dem embrace dollars....

1 Like

Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by Rubbiish(m): 9:12am On Apr 27, 2023
WrriterNig:

You are simple minded.

When every country starts trading in their own currencies, who then would have the need for the US dollars?
You are just deceiving yourself
US dollar is rooted in innovation, how many countries do u think can do without USA products? Not in the next hundred of years...

1 Like

Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by remzytimer: 9:16am On Apr 27, 2023
Ti omode ba lasho bi agba, kole ni akisa bi agba.
See translation:
If a child has cloths like an adult, he can never has rags like an adult.
Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by PROPEACE: 9:16am On Apr 27, 2023
ganisucks:
Rubbish. The same song was played in 2006, 2007, and 2008, when musicians were hyping euros. Twelve years on, the dollar still stands proud.
Which same song? Did any country dump the dollar for Euro in 2006, 2007 and 2008? You will just be capping anyhow!
Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by incogni2o: 9:16am On Apr 27, 2023
Righteousness2:
If you really want to know or you want to have a grasp of what is playing out in the world today, you MUST be a student of the Word of God, the Holy Bible.

Like I have always said here, America aka Nomerica is the "Mystery Babylon" described by John the Beloved in the book of Revelation.
What we seeing now is the physical manifestation of what has happened spiritually.

Nomerica is right now under the judgement of the Most High GOD. A nation that has turned her back on God right from the leadership . It is doom! Doom! Doom!
Whatever is happening now is nothing compared to What is coming. Read Revelation 18 to understand what is coming on her.

For the people of God there and those states that refused to sign those satanic laws of lgbt, abortion, transgender, and confusing little kids on their gender, fear not. God will spare you.

But do you know there are a lot of Genuie Christians and God Fearing Families in America.

1 Like

Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by Rubbiish(m): 9:17am On Apr 27, 2023
Leebeedo:
Na today? It is very surprising that most of you do not know the implications of this event but continue to spew thrash. British pounds isn't the world's trading currency yet, it has the highest value in the world.
Exactly!
Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by PROPEACE: 9:17am On Apr 27, 2023
Rubbiish:

US dollar is rooted in innovation, how many countries do u think can do without USA products? Not in the next hundred of years...
Does USA produce more than China? Capping unintelligently as usual!

3 Likes

Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by Babapyro: 9:18am On Apr 27, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Lol. What are these people celebrating? 🤣
The United States dollar is the world's reserve currency. This means that it is used as a global currency to settle international transactions. It also serves as a store of value for investors around the world.

It is unlikely that any other country will be able to usurp the United States dollar as the world's reserve currency. This is because the United States is the world's largest economy and has the most liquid financial markets. It also has the most stable political system.

If a country were to try to dump the United States dollar, it would likely see a sharp decline in its value. This would cause a lot of financial instability in the country. It could also lead to a financial crisis. All these na initial grab gra!
Do you live under a rock, china has a GDP PPP of $22t bigger than the US, in less than 2 decades china's economy will be more than two times because bigger than the US, the BRICS has almost 26 member countries with a population of over $5b and make up over 50% of the world's GDP, if they start trading with Thier own currency,wtf do they need dollar for ,some of you don't know anything about international relations

4 Likes

Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by Rubbiish(m): 9:20am On Apr 27, 2023
PROPEACE:

Does USA produce more than China? Capping unintelligently as usual!
I swear u don't have sense!
You want to compare China copy copy to that of USA?? U are daft!

1 Like

Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by Babapyro: 9:21am On Apr 27, 2023
Rubbiish:

Your name is rubbish indeed, china has a production capacity that is 10 times bigger than that of USA, 100% of the world can do without USA goods.
Which stupid innovation is dollar backed with,why don't you name them, we're talking about a gold backed currency this one is capping nonsense, ignoramus like you think USA is what Hollywood shows it to be.
Without Petro dollar the dollar is more useless than naira, and Saudi Arabia is going to dump them very soon

7 Likes

Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:22am On Apr 27, 2023
BarrElChapo:
Conspiracy theorist and sensational nightingales😏
I like this your caption so much cheesy

1 Like

Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by petertamtam6(m): 9:22am On Apr 27, 2023
Babyon has fallen
Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by seunny4lif(m): 9:22am On Apr 27, 2023
Miles300:
Global economy is still centred around the West ....u think u can trade in Euro or Dollar with the west with your own local currency or Chinese yuan ?
20 years ago, there was no Euro currency, in fact USA government was against Euro currency calling it, different names.
One of the reason Saddam was killed, was because he said he want to trade in new created currency called Euros not Dollars.
There was a time, Pound Sterling was the world currency.

Saudi made USA dollar world currency due her former king own selflessness to be able to rule Saudi without anyone overthrowing him.

1 Like

Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by MrBroke(m): 9:24am On Apr 27, 2023
Nothing can stop my country, America. Absolutely nothing.
Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by oneMalik: 9:26am On Apr 27, 2023
...and the question is how many countries are dealing in trade with USA ?

Gbogbowa:
how will that affect USA only poor country will suffer. They will still use dollar if they want to trade with USA
Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by phineas: 9:26am On Apr 27, 2023
It's really not compulsory to pass a comment.sometimes persons with no in-depth clue on a matter should just read,observe and learn.

It is a good practice which will help nairaland

It's okay to be here for the comments

1 Like

Re: Countries Worldwide Dump U.S Dollars, Embrace Russia & China Currencies (Photo) by schoolboymatt(m): 9:27am On Apr 27, 2023
USD to back gold was the biggest scam in the history of mankind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Femi Otedola And Bola Tinubu In 2005: Throwback Photo / Nigerian Billionaires Lose Billions Amid Coronavirus Pandemic / Cosmas Maduka Coscharis Regrets Investing N1.7billion On Vehicle Assembly Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.